This is how Arnold looks like nowadays

>this is how Arnold looks like nowadays
I'm so scared of aging holy fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R8D08WuHNTE
youtu.be/DWHOqNezOEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he actually looks better than he did a couple years ago. but jeez lay off the guy. everyone gets older, and he used up a lot of his body when he was young to be mr universe.

He doesn't even look that bad

hes nearly 70 years old and looks like hes in his 50s

Dude, he's almost 70. I'd be happy if I don't require a wheelchair at that age...

I'm not saying he's bad because he's aging or anything but to think him and pic related are the same person scares me

He's 70 fucking years old. He looks fantastic.

I wish I look like that when I am 70

for an 80 year old man he doesnt look that bad

Dude the guy is 70. He looks really good for 70 considering the MASSIVE amount of muscle he had which is obviously not sustainable as he gets older. Have you seen some guys in their 70s? Hunched over, can't walk, etc? Dude is out and doing movies... I'd kill to be as healthy and active as he is when I'm 70. Oh and I'll take all the fucking money too

He's still hench as fuck.
What you on about?

Those two people are like 40 years apart.. which is more than twice your age.

theres a really simple way to guarantee you dont age poorly like that

Worst example of bad aging ever, OP. Google pics of Tim Curry or something.

Kill yourself?

you get old or you die! ill pick getting old.

ikr

>"man look at how old this 70 year old dude looks ha ha look at him"

70 year old dude that could still wreck your shit without losing his breath you mean

guys what if this is bait

Spot on

I'm a month away from my 50th birthday. I was 2 years old when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. When I was born, Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band was the #1 album.

And you know what? Life's still fucking sweet. I'm happier now than when I was 21. Sure, I'm not as sexy. And yes, I'll undoubtedly be dead before anyone else in this thread. But mentally, I'm still 15. I will NEVER be an old fart, even if I live another 60 years.

That's how to grow old. Live like you're still 15 and you'll never be unhappy. And death ... well, I don't fear being dead. I just hope that the transtion from being alive to being dead isn't too painful and drawn out.

Millennials have such a psychotic fear of aging. midlife crisis is going to hit you guys hard, especially since the vast majority of you lead a godless, spiritually-bereft existence, spent your entire lives inside a reboot culture, and have nothing really to show for anything.

>godless, spiritually-bereft existence
Prove your diety is real.

low quality b8

I wish I could grow old user,
But I fell for the trap meme.

>godless, spiritually-bereft existence
XD

Wait if you're a trap you don't age?

traps grow old too you know

He looks great

>I'm so scared of aging holy fuck.
Then die young and leave a beautiful corpse.

I honestly thought it was Ron Mael

Well I'm fucking sure you don't look like Schwarzenegger in his prime so you won't feel disappointed when you age into a fatter piece
of lard you fucking cookie-cutting faggot.

You just proved his point.

I'm almost 40 and don't look this good. Arny's ripped for 70

cunt , if you look like that when you are 70 years old , you should be so lucky.

What's the history behind this pic?

I hacked into your dad's webcam

Roids will fuck you up later on but he looks so much better than he did like 3 years ago

Actually he looks like this now, he's back in the gym. not bad for 70 years old

>now
>picture from like 2010
ok

My dad is 20 years younger than Arnold, and Arnold looks the same age as him. Looking pretty good tbh.

You grow into it and tend to be around those near your own age so it just seems normal.

I miss Bruce

I'm 49 and I look killer than him.

arnold is 69.

He still looks good. Better than you look right now

It's not only aging. You can't really compare him to the bodybuilder him of the past, because he stopped doing that hardcore shit long time ago. If you're fucking swole and bulging, and you stop going with the same rhythm as you get older, you're gonna get saggy like everyone else.

Still looks better than me. Lol

>I'm so scared of aging
You wish you could look half that good - ever. Faggot.

Doesn't look that bad. I'm more worried about him holding his iPad so close to his face, and he's already got glasses on. He must be blind as a bat.

>Lol
>because Sup Forums is facebook right?

end your worthless life you waste of fucking space

Why? He's still a beast. The man could rip someone's arm off and fuck them to death with it.

just like when you were fat. but with more effort.

>Lol
>You're supposed to say kek on Sup Forums sweetheart.
>Slit your throat now.

^.-

dudes not aged badly just ate to many steak dinners and wined and dined to much when he was the govenator he will come back after he whips into shape.

Honestly its not so bad. I was scared of getting old when I was young, now I reilize its more or less thr same only you get a little more respect and get tired a little faster. Other then that mentally its about the same.

Arnold in his 60s still looks a million times better than you do in your prime you worthless little fuck.

you're in time faggot

he stopped eating steroids so is floppy right now

Yeah I realized this when I asked my dad how it feels to be 60 and he said that he still feels the same he did mentally as he did when he was in his 20's. Just his body has aged.

youtu.be/R8D08WuHNTE

just to remember
this is shwarzenigger's son

its not abut genetics its about hard working

>shwarzenigger's son
Why do people even have kids?

even if that's true, that's a poor example.

the son has his mothers' genetics, too. The Kennedys are borderline mutants.

wtf why this fatfuck didnt try to be similar to his father and work out

nigger op listen, he was buff as fuck and did roids at one point, he was excessively big and people who work out like that end up looking deflated when they get old. If that's what you're scared of then just don't work out so heavy, muscles are a fad from the 90's i never fuck dudes who have big muscles they're so droll and boring and can't talk about anything other than sex and workout routines it's so vapid.

as i said hardworking and TRT over genetics
if he weren't so lazy he wouldn't be so fat

i miss my old self

>rich
=
>spoiled

holy fucking cankles he has elephant legs

So kill yourself now. Problem solved

youtu.be/DWHOqNezOEg

I think he's disabled, look at his legs.
The Kennedys are inbread, everybody knows that. Poor lad.

9/10 wud fuck

I'm less than a month away from being 52 (got you by two years) and I AM an old fart but I'm still having a blast. That combination of knowing what really matters and not giving a fuck about everything else is good stuff.

There's a reason why young men can't generally manage it and that's because if they did they would all be capable of ruling the entire fucking world and the fight to come out on top would be so terrible that no one would ever want to see such a conflagration take place. The species would be threatened with extinction so nobody wants that. Nature keeps men young, dumb, and full of cum when they start out.

Thats the point that hes saying dipshit, hes scared of growing old

Crom laughs at your god! He laughs from his mountain!

It is in fact an option.

there is a 40 year gap in between these two photos. Thats longer than a lot of people will live, and Arnold is at the age where he could remain docile and not care, but in fact his shape has only improved over the years.

>to be fair It's closer than you think.

Then you're an utter faggot retard imbecile. That man looks fucking incredible for his age, you twat.

This.
You idiots are taking OP out of context.

I hope you are aware that he is not taking the same amount of roids how he used to do back in the days right ? If not u r afucking retard

10/10 in 2017
white supremacist patriarchy

Val Kilmer

That's what happens when you become a liberal. You become a pussy no matter how mighty you used to be before that.

well no shit a 49 year old looks better than a 69 year old. Are you fucking retarded?

Arnold is in a class of his own because he did this before fame, but every celeb out there can train with some of the best trainers and dietitians money can buy. This is what happens after they cut scene from that big movie they're working on.

>I'm so scared of aging holy fuck.
yep it sucks balls. source: I'm 40. pretty much once you hit 30 you are for sure starting to die. you get fat for no reason. weird shit starts to hurt. Doctors start to give you "ointments" for all your fucking health problems.

Sorry everyone in this thread is stupid and think you are criticizing arnold.