I found nudes from an old phone I bought from a friend. She didn't format the phone and left all the pictures...

I found nudes from an old phone I bought from a friend. She didn't format the phone and left all the pictures. How do I blackmail her for money and get away with it?

post em

You dont blackmail

First off its pretty sick and wicked.

Secondly, the guy you bought the phone from will know.

Thirdly, you cant transfer money online anonymously in a way that is simple enough for her to understand.

you can't. she goes to the popo, and, well, you know...

you're a horrible person. Socialpath probably. Kill yourself. Usually I am the kind of guy that dissuades people from killing themselves, but not you. You should kill yourself.

post EVERY pic

Unless you tell her if she calls the cops you'll kill her mom.. You gotta kill her cat just so she knows your serious.

Holy shit, calm down.. Fuck it's only a few nudes, jesus.

Lol you'll just go to jail and be made an example of if you try and black mail her.

What you should do is tell her she left some interesting pictures on it and play it off jokingly. Then, everyone she sees you she will be think of you thinking of her naked and it will drive her wild.

Seems like she wanted you to find them. Probably wants u to bang her out. All u can think of is blackmail and money? You need to rethink your purpose in life.

OP IS A FAGGOT UNTIL NUDES BEING POSTED

I don't know why I ended up talking like a retard there...

There's "only a few nudes" and then there's "blackmailing for money"

OP IS FULL OF SHIT BAITING YOU SUMMERFAGS ABANDON CANCER THREAD
sage

Wait a month, and then email her from a fake account and claim to be a hacker. Then you can use what you have to blackmail her for more.

Do it anonymously and send her censored versions of those nudes as proof that you have them, use this as your blackmail

That said, post 'em

This. Women are so easy to manipulate

This anons right.. Don't blackmail her for money. Blackmail her for sex!

Stale b8
sage

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Blackmail her for sex. Sex her very much. Tape her wil you fuck her. Blackmail her for money with the tapes. Still fuck her with blackmail of pics.

Kikery 101