What happened to Damagedolly?

What happened to Damagedolly?

I mean, she's probably dead, bitch was a trainwreck.

But I can't find anything about it.

>ITT, pussyless walking katawa shoujo bitch disappeared and I need to know if she's alive to jerk off to old pictures from when she still had tits and pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sbFLouBXZDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumping damagedolly

DamageDolly here. I'm ok. Don't worry, sweety.

But I do need you to send me another $500 Amazon donation, ok sweetie???

she just closed her yootoob channel one day saying the trolls had won

well fuck it, OP can't be bothered posting in his own thread so fuck the dump

well, there was a lot to troll, she was the weirdes bitch alive.

...still, any idea of her real name?

who the fuck is this

post that shit nigger

Still waiting for some evidence of what really happened.

The dump is nice tho.

Keep showing that scarred frail dying body

>I need to know if she's alive to jerk off to old pictures

how does that make sense to you?

this, who is this bitch?

She died

Camgirl with crohn's was stupid, put piercings on pussy and tits, had to remove both. Eventually got even weiders... was posting one day... disappeared the next one

I believe in you... but some evidence would be nice

Sickest fuck of the 2010's

What? this?

wtf

What does crohns have to do with removing pussy and tits?

i've never seen any of this shit, did this come from 7ch when it was around or something? i don't remember this .. human? .. at all.

so what happened, she chopped off her tits and sewed up her cunt? what the fuck??

In her own words

>In February of 2011, I got my nipples pierced. I just thought they would look cute. I was also on heroin at the time and so, needless to say, I wasn't really taking care of my body. I was trying. I was clean and I showered regularly, but I was still on heroin so it didn't really matter. By June of that year, they were so swollen my doctors thought I'd had breast implants. And so I had surgery, but the surgical wounds never healed and I was in a lot of pain, so by May, I spoke to my doctor and said, "Please just remove them, I don't want to feel like this any more."

apparently she had a double masectomy because of pic related, infected nipple piercings that turned into something worse and had to lose her boobs. her vagina was removed 'due to medical reasons' as it has been known, although i do not know from what which caused this. she was known as chopchan. i never heard of 'damagedolly'.

Yeah, she got knocked up and since she had a shit life and her body was pretty much killing her, she had to remove almost everything with a a mucous membrane

that is a sad waste. dopefiend bitches, man. just stay the fuck away. she probably OD'ed in a dumpster somewhere by now.

collostomy bag too. does she even have an asshole anymore?

yeah, it's just hard to imagine that not a single newspaper wanted to report "Vaginaless Camwhore Found Dead At Age 26" or some shit like that.

I mean, she was on Vice, CNN, tried to go to Dr Phil and that kind of shit just a few months before

Yes
Just not for the usual use

Why did she cut off her tits? She has such a cute face.

damn she was cute too. what a sad waste.

I'm same way. Can't masturbate if I know person is dead.

read the thread you thunder-cunt

oh so she is dead? if anyone has real name i can find out.

link to vice?

No idea. She disappeared. She used names like Ashley, Polly and Cassandra on her social accounts. Never a lastname

article/cam-girl-dolly

>thunder-cunt
Only a homosexual would use this word.
I read the thread. Sounds boring.
You faggots get obsessed with the trashiest, most pathetic people.
I guess they remind you of you! HAHAHAHA Bazinga!
*Touches butt like it's hot* Tzzzzzz

You saw right through us...

>calls someone a faggot
>talks like that
fucking kek

Kek

youtu.be/sbFLouBXZDE

A dude who made some "pro" photos of her, who calls himself Blackula, has an Model Mayhem account and his last activity was on May 26, 2017.

freakshow dump 2/4

clearly do faggot

freakshow dump 3/4

freakshow dump 4/4

I just can't fap to someone if they are dead... I'm not a degenerate. I want to fap to a damaged sick frail and dying human knowing they are alive

what is that shit on the left side of her abdomen?

Stoma, for her colostomy bag.

just googled that shit, holy fuck that is horrid. i would rather kill myself than live with a misplaced artificial anus

>Stoma
why did she do this to herself? anyoe got her story?

Heroin. Went septic. Vagina/anus sewed-shut due to exposed mucous membranes.

name of her? why her tits gone too?

Infection from piercings. She lived a dirt-life.

how you know

Used to talk to her a lot on SM. Tried to help her. She moved to CA and I offered her a place to stay(as long as she stayed clean), but she never contacted me.

props for being on Sup Forums and not being a total degenerate

I have a soft spot for broken people.

WHY YUO LYING

>Sup Forums and not being a total degenerate

weakling