$80 for the """"limited"""" instrumental version of The Fragile

>$80 for the """"limited"""" instrumental version of The Fragile
>that was streaming for free on Apple Music two years ago
>barebones packaging
>no new artwork or liner notes
>december pe-orders just started shipping out after several delays

NINcucks are actually trying to convince themselves they weren't ripped off by Trent, it's hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

marilynmanson.shop.bravadousa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why that fucking yellow Charlie Brown shirt thing and the orange one?

>muh pixels
>muh minimalism
>muh art

It's 4 records. All of which are new(not used). That's 20 dollars per record, which is less than most new vinyl releases. Go on amazon and see how much a single new record costs. Most of them are over 20 dollars, so It's not that bad a deal. Go to a store that sells new vinyl and see the price.

This is why you don't buy music from millionaire musicians, they don't care about you.
what a fucking cuck you are

Side 3B is the best Side, Was it Worth It? best song

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First of all, you don't know what "cuck" means. You think it means "guy i don't like" or "guy who does something I disagree with." It means neither. What I said was that it's not unreasonable to pay 20 bucks a record. I don't collect vinyl nor do I own this set, dickhead. You're clearly just a massive cuck who's calling other people cuck without knowing what cuck means because you're insecure that everybody you know is calling you a cuck.(which you are)

Cuck as in giving into "muh favrit artist's" policies without any critical thinking, you corporate shill

The Fragile blurry artwork were amazing and always gave me an anxiety atmosphere, this pixel thing is just shit

>Cuck as in
You can't just change the meaning of a word without telling anyone and expect people to have any idea of what you're talking about. Here's an idea, you're a grasshopper. Grasshopper as in you're borderline retarded.

Cuck is giving your partner over to be fucked by someone else
You're giving away your authority in order to be exploited

you're a paypig

but ninretards would love that

I love this shitposter

I like it

>not realize there was an active market of fragile related LPs going for $200+ per
>complaining about $80 for 4xLP set in current year

This entire thread

this. Plus it's good music and I like the pixel artwork

thanks for the download code

>definitive edition is about to be released for 50 bucks, ending the $200+ era
>still pre-ordering a lame instrumental version (most of it which was already available for free) for 80 bucks
>6 MONTHS delay and several fuckups by the store
>ghosts I-IV deluxe box set, it isn't
>b-but I like it, t-the artwork is pretty

Trent is abusing you, are you enjoying it?

Satan bless, please consider buying a T-shirt or some tickets

marilynmanson.shop.bravadousa.com/

>marilynmanson.shop.bravadousa.com/
>2016 tour
>NEW
kek

ha ha FUCKING ha, I don't/didn't see Trent doing any tours in '16, asshole

>mfw first world anglos get upset for spending outrageous money on music

If these are your pictures I don't understand how you can call other people cucks

You're out of your element, casual, leave