Sup fellow alt-righters. After being plugged in to beta-land for too long...

Sup fellow alt-righters. After being plugged in to beta-land for too long, I have finally awoken and taken the red pill thanks to the likes of Sargon of Akkad and Thunderf00t. How should we proceed in redpilling all of the normies so we can defeat the cancer that is the left once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should go to /pol m8

I understand the picture except for the statue dude in the front passenger seat. Who the fuck is that, and how is it an alt-right symbol?

This is the weirdest bait I have read today.

>red pill

>defeat the "left"

You are very, VERY confused and extremely stupid.

Seriously though - can someone answer this for me?

>Literally retarded far right subhumans who put up with actual white supremacy movements

>saving civilization

Uh....no. You are one of the moronic cucks that is doing everything in its power to DESTROY modern civilization.

I hope you seek help for your problems, Life is too short

Its sargon isnt it lel idk

It's Sargon of Akkad. The picture the Sargon guy on YouTube uses.

It's the avatar of YouTuber "Sargon of Akkad".

They think he and other users like Armoured Skeptic and Thunderf00t are alt-right trash like them just because they call out feminazis and Tumblr nut jobs.

Sargon is an old piece of dog shit. Hope his fat ass does of a heart attack or stroke, fuck him.
Thunder is cool. Everyone likes science.

I'm not redpilled bitch. If the left is cancer, the right is aids.

Go back to pol youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo

No, the modern [far] right is an extremely virulent strain of flesh-eating bacteria.

Agreed though, Alt-right are the lowest of the low fucking trash, but Thunderf00t and many other youtube commentators who enjoy calling out insane Tumblrtards and feminists are great (and not alt-right in the least, despite what the sad retards want to think).

them trips

interesting bait OP
you're still a faggot though

>i have no argument, therefore my butthurt ass will post a "Bait" image to hide my utter shame by insinuating that he was posting in jest the entire time.

Too bad those red pills of yours don't come with a brain. (I'm pretty sure they're just Hot Tamales anyway).

tl;dr

The N word lol

wheres my christian faggot milo in this pic?

Tl;dr has great content.