I took 10mg of Oxycodone and 2mg of Xanax and 3 beers

I took 10mg of Oxycodone and 2mg of Xanax and 3 beers
What should I expect?

To sleep

i nice long nap. it could take an eternity.

A sad life.

doubt it, I don't want to sleep though i'd like to enjoy it

an eternity of sleep coming from satanic trips freaks me out a little
still have about 30 min til everything kicks in

keep me update OP

ill make another thread in a little bit, I know this one will die
maybe one where people can post what they are currently on tonight

you should expect to be a huge faggot, which you already are.

nah m8 you got that all wrong
ur jealous I got my hands on some good shit
don't be mad tho it will run out and I'll have to come back to reality
happiness is always fleeting

Youre gonna have a great time for a short window. Then youll black out and either wake up in the mental hospital with no memory of running down the street naked, or you wont wake up.

unfortunately I can't enjoy drugs as much as I'd like because my brain constantly fights whatever I take so I try to mix and take slightly more of whats necessary.
I'm just afraid of ODing thats all
but I know i'll never do something crazy like that
a part of me fantasizes about a drug overdose and I dont know what but I truly do not wish to die

A lifetime of crippling depression that you think the drugs help with only to wake up every morning realizing you are empty inside and that nothing makes you happy anymore.

I don't have an unlimited supply
I just have what I was able to get my doc to give me and from another source
I don't get to do drugs often so this is like a kid in a candy store for a few nights

Loius CK said "NEVER do drugs" so when you do them its actually fun, I agree with his statement

not that anyone cares but I'm about an hour in and I don't really feel anything yet

to pass out.

it's 9pm and I don't intend to waste it on sleeping so I will be fighting the urge to sleep for at least 3 to 4 hours

i don't now about the oxys since i dont take them, but mixing a handful of xanax and a 6 pack is my idea of a good night.

if you're new to any of those substances expect a good 12 hours of sleep.

+k

I'm not new to any of them I haven't done them in a long time and I've always avoided mixing drugs but tonight i'd like to see what happens
I'm not really afraid of death at this point in my life so i'm ready to push some boundaries
tomorrow might I might amp it up more pending survival

good night sleep

Lol

Im only experienced with xanax and alcohol so i dont know about the oxy. But id say you miiiiight wanna consider going to the hospital.

wish I had some k, would do a tiny line of it

>miiiiight wanna consider going to the hospital.
lol thanks for the concern
I might consider taking some more if I continue to only feel slightly buzzed from the beers

so far, not tired even slightly

Thanks for talking to me in my shitty thread everyone
I feel a little something but I'll try to start a more interesting one later if i'm still conscious