Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
youtu.be/y9ZRj_a_2qM
m.youtube.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that a fuckin jew

he's a jewish conservative lawer manlet who talks fast and tells the brutally honest truth
Most hated man on earth

because he is a minority that doesn't want welfare.

This

because he holds people across both sides of the spectrum to the same standards

Lying Jew. Is against climate change legislation. Argues with teens about transgendered freaks and has somehow become a respected figure on the right. I could argue with a child and outwit them too.

Because he is probably responsible for more redpills than anybody else in the world

Becuse he is woke as fuck

I would like him if he wasn't a jew

He likes low hanging fruit. Debate Sam Harris or Richard Dawkins, not the fat greasy 18 year old trans non binary feminist.

Hes fuckin hilarious

Jew means smarter than you, goyshit, yes.

>implying his beef is with Sam harris or Richard Dawkins
It's like you're trying to defend faggots

>Is against climate change legislation.
>implying this is a bad thing

Try this experiment: subtract from your life every scientific advancement made be a Jew. You'll be living as a Neanderthal. Oh, yeah, that's who Europeans are in the first place. Dumbfuck goys, STFU. Haha.

Sam Harris is self absorbed prick. An extremely intelligent and well spoken, self absorbed prick.
Ben can be quite the prick too, but I never see him as being nearly as self centered as Sam Harris

>Humans build pyramids before there are any Jews on earth
mkay then

Im voting for him in 2020.

Kill yourself nigger. Take the Jew with you.

Oh look, he "beat" a 16 year old in a debate. Good job. If he actually debated respectable figures on the left, he would get fucked into oblivion. Also, he cares more about winning arguments then improving society. It's the rights battle plan, we can make like a couple hundren college students look stupid, so that we can discredit the entire left. Whatever, I just can't believe people fall for the "sjw" meme.

He's a jew youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo

>Kill yourself nigger.
i'm too white to do that

He makes points about trannies and Islam, but debates teenager and the right worships him that retarded Jew hat. Which is why he needs to debate Dawkins or Harris.

Like when Harris "debated" Noam Chomsky?

I think both sides make valid points on some issues.

We all know antifa and BLM is retarded, but so are Trumptards. They're all short bus riders.

The fuck are you talking about, Shapiro often says he'll debate anyone, anywhere. Lefties aren't really privy to discussion unless they have home field advantage, i.e. on CNN or anywhere else you can be silenced on a whim.

>but debates teenager
teenagers go to college?

They never debated, only exchanged emails. Noam is unreasonable about Islam at this point.

Noam is a fucking idiot

I hate him because just like that Milo guy he talks with the speed, confidence, and stats to make sjws and the lowest of liberal fruit look like idiots, but not much else. You can tell when they are out of their element sometimes and they get flustered and talk faster and faster. It's especially aparrent how limited Ben's knowledge is when he starts talking about things like movies or music, and you realize he's just a very opinionated person who talks fast and reads a lot but doesn't think too hard about much.

Most people start college at 18 after high school.

Eighteen and nineteen are teenagers, hence the teen.

Yes dumbass. Most Freshman are 19.

>relating knowledge of law to knowledge of music
lol
Regardless of those ridiculous comparisons, I've never seen Shapiro not know what he's talking about.

so your argument is he ONLY EVER debates 19 year olds, ever single person he has ever interacted with is ALWAYS a 19 year old.
This is what you mean by that

I disagree, he might talk fast but really what the hell that has to do with anything, no one has presented so far.

He makes cogent statements, backs them up with facts taken from surveys and studies that are as respectable and unbiased as possible, and applies the same logic across the political spectrum.
Listen to his podcasts. Its a completely different presentation than the speaking tours since he isn't being shouted down or physically threatened.

I never said his political knowledge was innacurrate... I just said I don't like him because he's very obviously not as smart as he thinks he is as I think truly smart people understand art before anything else.

Climate change. He is retarded on the issue. On religion, full retard on that.

I'm saying that the statement that you made, was factually incorrect. Why are you arguing against facts?

I listen to his podcast all the time. I'm not saying anything about the accuracy of his politics im saying I don't like him and I don't think he's nearly as smart as he thinks he is. His podcast is where he tries to talk about movies/music/books/art and every time he does it's like listening to my dad talk about computers.

Jews built pyramids. Egyptgoys were useless without Jews. Read the Bible.

>I don't like him because he's very obviously not as smart as he thinks he is
So there's a way to quantify how smart someone is and quantify how smart they think they are and match these two values against eachother to show a difference?

>as I think truly smart people understand art before anything else.
holy shit my sides

He only debates retarded leftists. It's like watching the daily show and watching them interview and debate Trumptards, who have obviously drank the koolaid. They could find more reasonable republicans, but don't.

What, does he need a safe space to present? That's because in a setting where people challenge him, he gets flustered and screams "hurr durr liberals are violent" It's a flawless plan actually.

All the greatest leaders and inventors and scientists and politicians of human history point to artists as their inspirations. The ones who didn't have been forgotten.

It's not as if he goes out of his way to find these people. They ask him questions.

This

This

I like him because he is entertaining, he's not a retard and as much as he hates Trump he holds a mostly unbiased view of him. He can out debate anybody on the planet because he's an idiot savant when it comes to statistics and logic. He's definitely a good starting off point for anybody getting into conservative politics. He keeps philosophy out of it and makes it a numbers game. Which it boils down to be. Leftists and liberals bring too much of it into their view, along with pretending the human condition doesn't exist. If you want a smart, logical person who has a great philosophical view in his politics is Stefan Molyneux. A bit dry but he gets the point across.

The Daily show is comedy. He pretends to be an actual politician. That's the difference.

You're a fucking retard using leftist tactics.

>He only debates retarded leftists
the sad part is thats true, but it's not saying that the peopel who "debate" him are not chosen and are typically approach HIM to debate him.
while your
>aily show and watching them interview and debate Trumptards
is often people selecting people they KNOW have no idea what they are talking about

despite your dubs that statement is just ridiculous and I really hope that you realize as much.

Oh look, buzzwords and insults instead of arguments.

except he's factually correct, buzzwords aside

I find it quite accurate, but opinions differ I guess.

No he's not. He has absolutely insane views on climate change and religion.

His whole schtick is to debate trannies or on college campuses. His opinions on climate change and religion are absurd. Either he believes in research data and science or doesn't.

>No he's not.
yes he is
>He has absolutely insane views on climate change and religion.
Except he doesnt. On climate change atleast.
As for religion, its insane anyways.
The valuesystem of religion has alot of uses however

He is a deliberately dishonest alt-right shill.

>deliberately dishonest
so youre saying be doesnt actually think or believe anything he's saying?
He believes there are mutiple genders
He believes islam is the greatist thing on earth
and that barak obama is the greatest president

he'll take on anyone who chooses to debate him. most lefties refuse, and college campuses often have protests against him

alt-right? The dude is a classic conservative. if you can't tell the difference then you need to stop talking

Climate change has just as much proof as gender Bullshit. He should be consistent.
As for religion having good values that's a massive copout. You don't need religion to know if you wouldn't like something done to you you shouldn't do it to someone else.

He's hated by far left retards because he doesn't agree with their bullshit ideology and he's better at arguing his point than 99% of them.

He's hated by racist morons because he's a jew.

He's ignored by braindead, short attention span spergs because of his annoying voice and trust fund kiddie demeanor.

He's disregarded by people who spend more than two seconds thinking about their own political beliefs because no matter how great he is at arguing his points, a lot of them don't hold water and are obvious talking points.

List of things invented by Jews:
The holocaust
Racism
Genital mutilation
Richard "Boner" Stabone

Yeah I think I'd be fine without them

>Redpill now just means red state
It's officially over

>a lot of them don't hold water
example?

I don't care enough about this guy to have remembered any of his debates and panels that I've watched over the last two years. I know that's a cop-out, but this is just the opinion I formed watching him do his thing.

From what I've seen he's generally considerate to people who oppose him (but then maybe I'm watching cherry-picked clips) and not too much of a dick when responded to pure retardation.

However, he's made a habit of bullshitting when he doesn't actually know what he's talking about.

I remember watching a video of him on a panel talking about the proposed wage increase in NYC. He was pretty disrespectful to other people's viewpoints (as I've mentioned, that isn't typical of him) and just started bullshitting. He specifically argued against any kind of wage increases and for no minimum wage so that employers and labor could mutually agree on set terms. That's the most infantile understanding of economics and capitalism I've ever heard and I struggle to accept that he actually believes that.

Also he believes 100% no abortion except for abhorrent cases (incest/rape) and danger to the mother... two beliefs which, when held together, show he doesn't actually think about the issue from a philosophical stand point and is just going with conservative Judaism. It's also rather odd that he's often against over legislation but wants very specific and intrusive oversights into the conditions under which an abortion is performed.

If you listen to his show he actually talks about everything that is going on. I suppose his bread and butter is the mental instability of the LGBT community. But he does address every topic and more than every other political commentator.

How are they absurd? And yes. He's Jewish. He has a faith. How fucking dare him. I don't understand how a liberal can scream male patriarchy/privilege/anti religion bullshit and call it justified when they persecute, yet when their rights are "infringed" they cry bloody murder. Everyone is covered by creed, color and religion. It means your opinion is valued the same as those who oppose you.

I am a liberal democrat and agree with him on blm, Islam and transgenders. He goes full retard on climate change and religion. I still listen to him, because he provides an interesting perspective.

That's what adults do though, before they make an informed opinion on something. They look at data, facts, research and then arguments for and against.

Noted.

youtu.be/y9ZRj_a_2qM

An actual person with an actual opinion. I like you guy.

I get your point, but I don't understand how the right can support freedom of speech while trying to close down performance art and lose their shirt over a 3rd rate comedian holding a plastic trump head.

I have also seen republicans and right argue that political belief should be a protected class when YouTube demonitized all their shit. Which means they have no clue how the private market works. They argue a private baker shouldn't be forced to make a cake for gays, but a private social media company shouldn't be able to take away their revenue.

>and then arguments for and against

This is exactly why I listened to him for so long. And why I listened to 538 podcast for so long. And a handful of others. You have to spread the net out far and wide these days if you want to capture the full breadth of what's actually/possibly going on.

I never said I didn't agree with everything he says. I agree with him on a number of things. I said about his talking points that "a lot of them" are the usual garbage spewed from his ideological segment of society. I feel the same way even about those who I agree 80%+ with.

Politics = Hypocrisy
BLM, LBGT, Trumpsters....it's all cringe

You forgot the (((banking))) system.

All you believe is a lie and a hoax.

You say that as if we're the only ones who do shit like that. Time after time conservative speakers are denied venue because of leftists, antifa garbage. I say leftists because liberals are decent people. Just like Alt right retards ruin shit for us.

Leftists boycott Chick-fil-A because they're a Christian organization. It's a two way road my friend.

I definitely see your point there. Good argument my friend.

I totally said my friend way too many times in that post.

Because people can't compete against ideas they disagree with intellectually so they resort to hate, spite and violence.

Was Hrothgar's suv responsible for the mideval warming period ?

Science isn't a lie or hoax. Religion is though.

Not that guy but why is religion a hoax? Not at all religious just playing devils advocate.

You criticize the anti-Semite, then turn around and bash the "goyim" across the board?

Idk who that is but he's American so he's garbage

jew
anti abortion

Neanderthals have been found in abundance in Israel

Fucking bump. Don't you fucking die on me.

It's slipping away...

which religion isn't a lie?

Just like the sensibility in American culture.

No one can be 100% sure. Its a metaphysical thought. The idea that religion and faith exist means its something of substance. It's abstract. It's calcuable. Whether or not God(s) exist is unattainable. Much like the origin of the universe. Yet in today's society one of these theories is more accepted with limited knowledge of the subject. Both of these share the same common denominator. Faith. So why is religion more scrutinized than a theory of the origin of earth, which cannot be proven?

They both state something. They both believe something. The only difference is a sentient being.

"It's not a lie if you believe it"
>Philosopher related

Because historically, slaves are good architects

I am 100% sure. Ron L Hubbard existed, so did Jesus and Mohammad. Doesn't mean shit. They were just men. Faith is baseless and the origins of the earth are based on scientific hypothesis.

m.youtube.com/

watch?v=-trmu3NVTyg

So if I believe I'm a millionaire, but I'm not and bank record prove it. Is it a lie?

If you know there is evidence that the earth is more than 7,000 years old, but continue with deceit, it's a lie.

>His whole schtick is to debate trannies or on college campuses

wrong faggot he has been on radio and televised debates with leftest who were pushing minimum wage/ BLM movements.

Fuck the planet. If society wants to get full of fucking queer pieces of shit that want to pretend away their gender, then it deserves to boil alive.

What's it like being such a dumb nigger? Are you self aware at all?