Why does Sup Forums call me a tranny every time I join a rate thread? Do I really look like one or do they just assume...

Why does Sup Forums call me a tranny every time I join a rate thread? Do I really look like one or do they just assume? Also, face rate thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101386341/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dunno, post your pic instead of that tranny's pic and we'll tell you.

ARE you a tranny? you don't give off the vibe to me

face rate 3/10 dunno maybe cause Im an asshole

fucking tranny

because you were born with a penis

Nah. I don't believe in trannyism. There are some things you can change about yourself and others you'll have to live with. Instead, take advantage of your gender rather than trying to be the one that you're not.

Post your dick.

>20150707
At least post something more recent

are you a delivery girl?

Most recent.

As in... pizza? No

The bangs suit you better than your old hair. I'd give a 6/10

Post tits

That's better, cute

jesus christ, we haven't done that yet?

6/10
not a trap though lads, just a weirdo in real life.

is that you khat?

no timestamp and tits = gtfo

Trap or not your pretty fuckin cute 7/10

Thanks! Prefer the old bangs though. At one point they went across the middle and framed around the eyes. Still not sure about the trap thing and I was hoping for a face thread rather than OP is a tranny.

Is Khat a person? I'm getting a vegetable from google searching.

just go to bed Missy.

Face rate thread. Ok. Old pic. Got chinstrap atm

Thanks! Can you post a pic of yourself?

I think I fell in love

I can't disagree with being called a weirdo =\ But thanks for the compliment. I'd say 6/10 is average. Can you post yourself as well, please?

... What? Where do you live? Xd I'm on central time.

Ooh! Love your eyes and gorgeous hair! I'd give you a 7.5/10 easily. You look pretty relaxed in the pic.

you'd have a better chance of remembering my summoner name.

Me. Relaxed. The fuck. I'm a disowned Korean prince of the Yi dynasty. I need my country back from the hands of democracy.
The thing is. I'm serious. Disowned because of American blood. Fucc
This is the pic I use for my tinder. Which one is better?

If tits and face w/ time stamp

R8 me m8

At least face w/ time stamp

Even if I wasn't in a committed relationship, I wouldn't post nudes on Sup Forums. This is a face rate thread. You don't have to be naked,

From League of Legends? Oh boy! Well, you look to me a lot like my ex's brother but with darker hair. I probably would remember your summoner name, though. It's been a long time since I've tried playing that game.

Then y are u on Sup Forums doing this in the first place

Do you play Dota 2 or Mech Warrior Online? That's a lot of what I've been up to recently besides work and family.

i play mostly mmos right now. GW2 is my current interest.
4o4namenotfound i don't play it anymore either. small world.

I prefer the first one you posted because of the quality. I'm sorry about that, it's not right to be disowned just for being a mixed race. Everyone is to some extent, anyway. That I know of.

I think I remember you being someone I know irl. I lost interest in GW2 when I learned it was pay to play. I don't live in NY anymore. I moved to make a better life for myself, with a lot of help from my man.

Oioioi. My family got disowned when my grandmother married an American man during the Vietnam war. Korea was very. VERY. true blood then. Pure blood. Now mixed between Korean and white is considered beauty.

The lighting in your pic is awful. Idk if I can rate that fairly. I'm wondering why I'm called trans on Sup Forums. There's no super secret behind it. TinyChat did the same in calling me one as well.

you have a slightly boney facial structure and a pronounced chin, probably why Sup Forums is skeptical

totally normal outside of Sup Forums, don't worry about it. real cute, 7/10. bangs suit you.

Look at the filenames.
The first picture is "WIN" and a timestamp. The second is the name of the girl.

That indicates that the pictures are not of you.

Nice try.

Tits or GTFO

... Wtf?

Bangs are always the wrong decision. Pretty young lady, though

I'm not sure that I'd call it beauty, but you are handsome! Xd They're just two people in love. Sucks that it would matter where someone comes from.

Please explain.

Do you have Steam?

Well. If you are ever at IU or in Bloomington. Hit me up we fuqq bby. Or go on a completely casual date where we both exchange a mutually beneficial handshake in agreement to go on another date.

Cute AF

Thanks, for the explanation and the rating. I can see why Sup Forums would think so. Those hormones that trans people take make them look just like women, though. It really can be hard to tell sometimes.

What?

Sup Forums calls you nothing, for it is a website.
For the community, please refer to as Sup Forumsrothers, or more formally, the Sup Forumsrotherhood.

Do I smell summer?

Shitty personality/10. Face is 3/10.

i don't use it much but yeah.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101386341/

m8 what the fuck are you on about? are you retarded? go to sleep, it's past your bedtime kiddo

r8 deez nuts fags

Sorry, Sup Forumsrother. I mean to accuse Sup Forums, rather than the rest of the Sup Forums community.

ITT: Summerfags getting baited

DayZ! Nice choice.

I can't find your nuts in the picture. Hair is cute but not fond of the facial hair. 6-7/10?

Do you know me or something?

Post an older pic maybe?

yeah. it can be impossible to tell between a masculine female and a good trans because of the hormones and their genes.

anyone who claims to be able to tell 100% of the time is a lying faggot.

I'm far from masculine. Omg idk if a tranny even could be this size. I've seen some smaller men, but they usually have some decent amount of muscle mass.

super cutie patootie

Anyway, gimme an honest rating.

Omg that look is 10/10. Smug as hell and love it. I'd give you a 7. I think you'd look 8.5/10 if you hit the gym, and you don't even have to be super beefy, just a bit toned.

you could be 6ft tall for all Sup Forums knows, it's hard to tell from just a photo. just talking about the face

Funny, I'm about as far from smug as you can get. Thanks though, I'll keep what in mind.

I usually do light workouts a few times a week with some weights around the house. I had a gym membership once but didn't go often enough for it to be worth the cost.

I guess it's just the way your shirt fits loosely + where the pic cuts off then.

you're cute, can't be picky, most people that post in face rate threads are gross, but you aight, love ya'll Sup Forums stay classy

joining low self esteem thread. you all look fine, you don't need strangers on the internet telling you how you look

you look like a fun dude

Agreed.

1) If you save a picture of yourself, you're very unlikely to save it under just your first name — you wouldn't name a file Bob.jpg if you're Bob; you'd name it something else (probably after the event that led you to take it), if only because otherwise you could only store one picture of yourself, and it's not a helpful/practical way of naming files.

2) WIN + timestamp would probably indicate that it comes from the internet, as in, a win. (Despite not being nude.)

Hello

Eh, I'm a weed man, I try to be pretty fun

Hi friend.

WIN probably means Windows because it came from my laptop camera while using the Windows Camera app. Also, I can't recall as to why I saved it using my name. Probably to sort my through my phone's pics better. Lol, win.

Probably just your username...

You don't look happy :c

I can confirm. My picture also says WIN because it was taken from my camera not 30 seconds before I posted it.

I look retarded otherwise

Fuck off you abomination the The Lord

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

>abomination the The Lord

You look like the lead character from that "Baby Driver" movie with a wig on. Don't get me wrong definitely female enough

Peter... Sell your coat and buy a sword

Eiza González? Her chin, cheeks, jaw structure are pretty similar.

That's A LOT better imo. Maybe it was just how you grew your beard. Cute smile. 6/10? ^^

Kinda hoping for a r8

You look like you could kick a few asses if things got rough. Ultimately 6.5/10 imo

Well, imagining you as anything but angry I'd give a 6.5/10. I love your hair, too. I don't think you'd look retarded with other facial expressions.

Rate me boiis

weird ryan gosling/10

Youre cute but you look like a massive fuckboy

the facial hair is putting me off a little