No diaper thread?

No diaper thread?
That needs to CHANGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwW8VzdB0jQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

24/m here. Wearing the same brand as in the op pic. Tranq atns ftw.

ha ha good joke

Mmmmm mountain dew.

25/m here. I am in a soaking wet girl's goodnite. And it's the same one I wet two nights ago. The trick is to keep it in the fridge so it delays it from getting to that ammonia smelling stage.

the fuck is wrong with you?

i hate that i have a boner right now

People develop a diaper fetish because the only time their parents paid attention to them as a baby was when they got their diapers changed

topkek

MOAR

Made these myself. Glad somebody likes them.

BUMP

Anybody got any cloth diapers?

I really liked this one:

Two threads?

MOAR!!!!

Recent picture of my stash. I've added more ATNs and a pack of M4s.

I know him personally and have hung out with him several times.

Those are the only 3 I've made.

Diaper + Wand = Heaven

So make more like it!!!

Please?

>lol @ straight guys lusting over female abdls

You faggots know that 99% of these girls are asexual on top of being rare as fuck, right? You'll never find what you're looking for.

Where did you get the northshores

>This entire thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jwW8VzdB0jQ

On Amazon. They're a bit like M4s.

youre a weak person. your fetish will be your undoing

Sounds like your tapes need an undoing so we can get you into a fresh diapee, mister cranky pants :p

Some vintage diaper girl from way back when. I first saw this pic on a Geocities site linked on Diaper Pail Friends (DPF). Ah, the 90's were a wonderful time for a guy who thought he was the only person on planet Earth with a fetish for seeing women in diapers.

Another one. Her name is Barbie, I think. They called her that on Bytemine, anyway.

I've never worn one myself. I called aunt elli' s phone sex line last night. It was pretty great. I came really hard listening to this girl call me daddy and tell about the wetness I'm in her diaper. A great first call, I must say. Waiting for the wife to fall asleep so I can call again tonight.