Why do Mexicans and South Americans say there is no such thing as a Latino race? What else are you suppose to call them...

Why do Mexicans and South Americans say there is no such thing as a Latino race? What else are you suppose to call them? Genuine question.

What do you call people from Quebec?

Gay?

So according to you logic ,australians ,americans,canadians, and belizeans are the same race?? They all speak the same and have "similar " cultures.

>What it is called?
Spanish speakers

Is ""Latino"" is a race then "Anglo" is a race too.

That's not the same, you know what I mean. You're not black, or white, or asian you're latinos.

So what's the race of pic related?

Those are asians

>feng'd

But they're Latin Americans.

Some latinos are white, some are asian, some are black. You are projecting the view that all latinos are the amerindians who fly from Mexico and into the US.

It's only relevant in North America to distinguish them from post second generation whites. In Latin America people would be divided by race in a similar way excluding the Latino category. By North American definitions most Latinos are technically a mixed race but many ignoramuses know little of their culture's history and if they aren't of Asian descent or black will probably identify as white.

"latino" is not a race, a latino can be of any race. Mate you mean "mestizo".

I just googled that word, this is what I meant by latino. I learned something.

>Youre latinos
"Latinos" are from italy,So quebecois are race?? Is just a steteotype latinoamerica have the spanish heritage USA and Canada have anglo ,british and spaniard is a race
""""Latino"""american isn't it is a error termin

Pic related
Brazilians.

Mestizo/native american

Filthy spic as they scrub your toilet or mow your lawn.

you're still wrong though

some latin americans are not racemixed

Meh as Asians they're more closely related to natives than I and speak a Latin language so they're close enough.

Pirates, now hand over the doubloons Pedro and no one gets hurt.

That means mixed though, if some Africans get a Asian girl pregnant, the child is going to be a "mestizo".
There might be a word for brown spanish+native person from the Americas, but it definitely isn't hispanic, latinamerican or latino. We are called like this because of the languages we speak, the race is irrelevant; also the last one is for the Europeans and hispanic comes from Hispania.

You can tell brown, black, white, amerindian or even asian.

No, that doesn't mean mixed in general, that only means the specific mix of European + Native.

What do you call mixed people then? I can't remember more words for that.

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

I love how in the US they're just called "spanish" sometimes and it makes actual spaniards lose their shit in rage

By that logic, you're an english

"Latino" term is like:
chinks
gringo
gabacho
arabe
africano

Black + white are mulatto. Black + Asian, I have no idea, but Brazil has the generic term for mixed "pardo".

Even non brown latinamericans get pissed off when they say things like "no you're not [nationality], you're European/Asian", maybe the same shit happens to black South Americans.
But well, Americans, we all know that's how you are.