So here's the deal fags, i am getting harassed by Scientology members because they hate when people leave their program...

So here's the deal fags, i am getting harassed by Scientology members because they hate when people leave their program. Long story but i joined them years ago to do their detox purification program so i could work at this place. That's all i wanted to do, not pay them for all these extra courses. Now they won't leave me alone, they still send mail to my house. They have members call me trying to convince me to join them again. They don't like anyone leaving.

Inb4 NYPA, but if i put down the most recent members number here can we make some magic happen?

buy the ticket take the ride

tell them if they continue to harass you, you will expose everything about them. dont be specific, just say that.

also ask them about Going Clear.

Alright faggot.
Show us what you have.

kek i heard about that going clear thingy
I am afraid they will send spys to track my moves, i've heard they have done it before. I don't want to seem like a threat

OP here, i'll post this guys number that wants me to watch a 3 hour video on their improvements.
He wont leave me alone, can you guys promise not to make this back fire on me?

Methinks we should troll them again

You should join. By getting rid of your body thetans, your full potential will be unlocked.

lets relive the old days one more time and fuck with those scientology edgelords

we don't know your name, op. you're in the clear. poast that number

who cares if they send spies. the more invasive they become, they more you can actually do something about it.

Hey Op if you dont get the fuck out I will hunt you down and cut you into tiny bite size pieces...fukken scientology ruin my Sup Forums

motherfucker you need to be clear that you ARE a threat so they leave you alone

It was my idea first. See 736455462

Don't be stupid. Knowing all the buzzwords won't scare anyone.

FFS it is saying it thinks my message is spam, I CANT LINK THE NUMBER

THEY ARE ONTO ME

the fuck kind of phone number is that?

Kill them gimme they address I go I burn no problem nice n smooth clean like their bed when I burn bring the light to the dark cleanse them all must be cleansed so easy so tasty fresh and sweet for your stomach.
Tldr gimme number gimme address I go I burn at night

I like numbers. They're all scientific and shit.

spell out the number fgt

Yeah bro stand up for yourself for real. Fuck those fags

12Bre3ak 56it u8p w08it3h othe2r stuff

Scientologist here. Monitoring.

OP here

What ever even though the bloke was nice to me give him hell. Here is his personal cell he texts me from
two one three
three two two
zero one zero three

I was referring to my first post. It's not a phone number.

oh fuck, its tom cruise

Put an A before each number

Prove it faggot

Thanks OP. Alerted the person and informed OSA.

OP again, this is their head quarters in holly wood
Vacaroo would be appreciated :)
three 2 three
nine 6 zero
three 5 zero zero

Scram!

Anybody have a good site that will give me a burner number that I can use via the webs for this?

Tell them you've been seeing a psychologist recantly. They are really against psychology and won't accept people who have had even one CBT session. Failing that act real sex crazed tell them youll only join if it means you'll get laid, they're like puritans they'll hate that shit!

Just tell them that you bobbed the COB's knob and you're HIV positive. They should back off

Better yet, recommend them a psychologist!

heretic
How dare you betray me faggot

Why you gotta be gay tho? They don't even like fags

How to prove online? I've been responsible for tracking Angry Gay Pope in LA.

Timestamp with your nudes of Tom Cruise?

Ha, thanks again OP. We'll be able to wrap this up nice and tidy.

Here is how you destroy them totally.

You go find david miscavige, suck his dick, and publish the photos.

Since scientology hates the gay, they will have no leader.

That's not how the real world works, user.
Remember Seth Rich? He was a threat to the DNC.

Hey that dude is alright, why you picking on him? Is it cause you all hate gays?

It's like 5 minutes until the Org raid fuckers flood this thread. Should be fun.

bump

XENU

This thread will only be epic if we get some vacaroo's

record your callings niggers

Need address need for burn glorious burn kill kill kill need burn now

I fucking hate Scientology, OP. I can't sell you out even if I wanted to.

here is address of holly wood Church
5649 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028

i called. he kept calling me ivan.

Scientology is a scam and it's dying out with every passing day. You cunts are like ISIS.

no the point is to have them up the surveillance to the point you can take legal action against them.
that being said, if they dont know anything terrible on you, what do you have to lose? you didnt confess to killing someone during your audit did you?

>5649 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Which building is the church? All I see are stores.

Is OP Jewish or white?

I think that it's blue.

why do their headquarters look like a Minecraft creation?

Only thing i've told those niggers is that i've done loads of drugs. Which is why i did the purif
I also told one of the higher ups i think they are a cult and stuff because i did research. He said people just like to hate

ivan?

Fuck you