Tfw muslim girls seducing white men around the campus for the religion

>tfw muslim girls seducing white men around the campus for the religion

White Brothers!

Do not be tempted by the arabian enchantress. Her exotic beauty is enough to turn any good christian boy's mind to mush. Her belly dancing will put you into a trance so powerful you'll eagerly follow her into her den of sensual pleasures. Hypnotized by her seduction dance, your pure body will be irreversibly corrupted. Your once proud aryan penis is now shamefully releasing its seed into the fertile womb of a mohammadan cultist! Terror and ecstasy mingle in your confused psyche when you realize what you have done. Alas there is no escape, she comforts your exhausted body in her ample breasts and whispers horrible blasphemies to you. You have no choice but to give in and become a semen supplier to your Arabian Queen. Your mongrel children will wage jihad on white civilization until there is nothing left. Do not trade the future of the white race for the endless pleasures of desert dwelling heathen girls.

Gang rape:
Proof that Muslims can cooperate to achieve goals, given the right incentive.

Yeah no. If I had the opportunity to fuck a muslim/arab chick I would.

>muh racial purity

Eat shit.

Going to agree with this man,

I'd fuck her and try to make her an agnostic at least.

Fuck off Riley, this board is about politics and news, not a place for you to rub one out to your dumb racemixing fantasies

Reading this gave me a boner

Those fucking heels... She's basically walking on her toes

m8 its literally scary I was tutoring some muslim chick and she was like a cat with her ass in my face and playing with my balls

Having had a Muslim girlfriend for a few months, I can tell you its so fucking worth it. They have such cute little faces and dont give a shit about religion in bed. They'll try anything.

Only downer is they don't shave...was pretty bad the first time...

shaving is mandatory for muslim women

Nah bro. They definitely don't. Unless they're fuckin on the regular, that shit is a forest.

sunnah al-fitra, the need to trim their pubic area. Sounds like your making shit up

jerry wore it better

Yeah those shitskins try hard. Yet they stay Mudslimes. No Chance for them.

>cooperate

You're a fool if you think Zerg strength comes from cooperation

>"user I want a german baby, come over here"

How do I get myself one of these?

Get killed faggot.

how do you get any girl? Just be yourself

Where do I find them? I've seen a few Muslim girls at my uni but I generally avoid them as they would prefer to talk to Abdul than a dirty kuffar like me

Please get out

Don't spread false ilusions

Guess I just got unlucky then.

well you posted a pepe and have low self confidence, no bitch likes that

bee

How'd you meet her user?

ok, hope they like me

Idk I do fine with white women. But it's always awkward with Muslim girls since they're not supposed to talk with kuffars and you have to be careful not to come off as a player

literally be white.

I am white. But they all seem to prefer the Arab cock. Probably cause they'd get honor killed if they're seen talking with guys, especially non Arab guys

>Bang out Muslim cutie
>Say you'll consider converting just to keep her for some side action
>Dump her when bored
>Repeat

Another endless cycle of banging it out in exchange for hollow promises. Men of this world have been doing it since our very incarnation. The only thing that really changes, is the subject matter that we lie about. We do this all, of course, for Pussaliah.

don't be afraid, women are just childrens minds in adults bodies

So you're saying I should treat them the exact same way I treat white sorority sluts and I'll get myself a Muslim qt?

idk

All I want in life is a Muslim qt to have children with. Is that so much to ask for?
But instead I'm stuck with empty headed white whores who make my dick softer than cotton. Just end my life senpai

if you want a good women you make her into one

If only the refugee invasion was a bunch of Mohammedan succubi seeking the white dick.

I'm not white so this gives me even more incentive to have halfbreeds with.

And? I fucked 2 Muslims qt3.14 and still ain't Muslim. Free sex Canada, get with the fucking program.

Can't I just get a Christian arab? Also where do you find those?

campus, Christian organizations, they pretty good and not degenerate

Once she starts riding the cock carousel it's too late.
No hymen no diamond is only achievable through Muslim qt3.14's. All I want is to take a virgin qt to bed and impregnate her with my white seed. And marry her of course.

If I am attractive, well-read but in-inexperienced and awkward with girls. Is it possible to score a nice good-looking Muslim girl?

>mob defenseless idiots
muslims have been doing that all the time for millennia

They put out? always wanted to fuck a bitch in a burka.

Iranian chicks are put together real nice.

>Virgin college aged muslim women

huehue

Kike pls go

Try scoring a bullet through the brain

Ugly tranny

k

>Having babies with a random slut of any race

always use protection

what is this shit you freak? And how is this in any way related to politics? Jesus the standards on this board took a nose dive.

huehue

It is an unexpected question from a Russian. Why would you want a muslim woman instead of a Russian.

because Turkish women are masterace

Underrated post DESU this should be made into a pasta

Whose the ugly nigger who recorded this nosebeast prancing around? What did he think he lucked out? If this woman is sitting behind you on an airplane your seat wouldnt be able to go down because her schnoz would block it

Marilyn is a 10/10

No

Russian women > All other women

absolutely not, Mediterranean women are the best

Nice picture. Now post some of the women.

Do they put out though? Like i always see them as off limits because no chick in a burqa is gonna be down to fuck.

They're great! But in my opinion Russians are on another level.

>burqa

lol where the fuck do you see burkas

you mean pussy or just everything? legs armpits etc?
Also, by anything, anal? eating her booty? facial?
you should film yourself getting a bj from her with a hijab on saying shit like "cum in my mouth white master" or some shit

Kek.

Iranian & Persians are acceptable breeding sows for the white man.

Pakis & afgans not so much.

What's the point in opressing herself with the head wrap bullshit if she's going to show everything else with tight clothes? Isn't the point of the Burka to hide women's beauty as to not tempt them?

Nigga open google maps go to a random city in Russia and look street-wiew. You are gonna see much more beautifull women than the whore you are posting.

Obviously you havent met a Turkish girl. Otherwise you would be cancer.

I can get on board with this

Went to a college where there was tons of people from the middle east and the girls would always wear head scarves and a few the burqa. Thing was quite a few where pretty cute. this was in Ohio btw.

yes

no Turkish women are some of the best

Whats with all the leather?

Being attention whore is not unique to white girls.

looks hot on them

Yeah Arabs and Turks are Caucasoids

they would probably be as peaceful and prosperous as Europe if it wasnt for the poison that is Islam

blacks have a racial/genetic problem, Arabs and Turks have a culture/religion problem

FAGGOT detected!!
BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this board HAS gone downhill.

Also, is this you mr. photographer posting your waifu's curves all over the web?

I gotta Muslim gf from bangladesh. She is definitely hot but they really are nothing special. I did basically convince her into only liking white men and now she always mentions how she will never marry a Muslim. Most Muslim women are only hot under a bunch of baggy clothes. A lot of makeup, and a hijab. Arab Christians on the other hand is the epitome og beauty

Do you think I could get a Muslim gf?

Pic is my hand for proof of whiteness

nothing wrong about it. they're submissive so they will do whatever you tell them.

good wife material right there

They only fuck dudes on the down low, Muslim or not. Muslim women would be disowned from their family of they had a bf

fatty

>he's fat
Kek, maybe an ugly one

this is why we should follow what was written in the holy book.

gas the men, import the women

Kek, Islam will literally save the West friend, I'm sure of it. What else can save us from degeneracy? Not fucking Judaism or Christianity.

>Bangladesh
>hot
If you say so pajeet

How much do you get paid to make these threads, shill?

My doctor is from Kashmir, maximum QT

Be good looking, physically fit and white. In other words, you can't.

If she pretends to like me and I get to fuck her, I'll pretend I'm a muslim. Anything more than a week and I'm out.

i could date a qt 21 yr old yemeni virgin that i work with. i know she's got a thing for me but I've been avoiding it because id probably reveal my power level.

should i go for it, Sup Forums?

Wtf is up with all the goddamn latex? A mudslide? In MY rubber?

Idk man I dated a Turkish girl for 2 years while she was getting her phd here in the USA.

I had a great time. Girl was a freak.

Would never marry though.

Doesn't sexuallizing their bodies completely miss the point of hijab?

Pol needs to realize arabs and persians are part of our race

We must unite

They're beurette whores most likely

Pro tip: they love the bbc

> It's more likely than you think

Enjoy getting hunted amd killed by her brother,dad,uncle,or whatever male in her family is chosen to kill the coward.

Post more latex