Will you watch it Sup Forums?

Will you watch it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

worshippingwhitemen.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How else are they going to know it's shit?

I hope it's good and they actually show that Cage despite being bulletproof does have other weaknesses, think the trailer did show him bloodied at some point.

>Cuckflix

No. I already cancelled my netflix

they already sort of did this on jessica jones, i forget how he got hurt but when they took him to the hospital they couldnt get a needle in him.

I've got a feeling one of the Marvel Netflix shows is going to be a huge critical bomb, it will be either this or Iron Fist.My money is on the latter though, he is after all a straight white blond male playing a role which the SJW crowd desperately wanted to be given to an Asian malr(even though Rand has always been white).Plus I think all the mystical shit might come across as corny.

I hope we eventually get a comfy buddy team-up Heroes for Hire series with just Luke and Daniel, rather than a second series of each of their respective shows.

>not knowing that Luke Cage is usually red pilled in comics

>nigger protagonist capeshit

nope probably not

Marvel's shared universe has gotten too big for it's britches. I stopped watching after Agents of SHIELD season 1. I have too much other stuff to watch to keep following every Marvel movie/series coming out.

We're getting the defenders

Nope.

>Plus I think all the mystical shit might come across as corny.

Cornier than a guy jumping around rooftops in a red suit fighting undead ninjas? come on..

Agents of shield, the movies and the netflix series are essentially separate things.

BLACKED: The superhero tv series.

I hate the way the creator of JJ had to consistently make the audience aware she was a female and also a feminist, it was blatant and distracting.

>the lawyer chick is a proud lesbian and it's just the most normal thing in the world
>all other Marvel sex scenes are either bland as fuck or non-existent but the second we get an interracial relationship we get scenes that could easily have been taken straight out of BLACKED
>lots of "mansplaining" from Simpson
>evil white male

Other than that it was decent imo.

Yes, I'm aware of that but I'm hoping that rather than renewing Luke Cage and Iron Fist they just team them up when they're done with their origin stories.

>evil white male
>lesbian lawyer was good
Hogarth was a fucking psycho m8. The show implies she's even worse than Kilgrave since she at least grew up without his powers to warp her understanding of the world.

Nope.

Not really. Agents had Sif and plots related to Winter Soldier. DD had references to the Battle of NY.

Never said she was good, just that they tried to give the impression that her being a lesbian was not a big deal but they rammed it down our throat almost every episode.

Is the rest even good enough to put up with the bullshit or just skip it?

Sure why not.

Movies>Netflix>AoS. The lesser ones can reference the bigger ones but will never be relevant in the events or stories of the bigger ones.

The references in DD essentially the link the universe, otherwise their paths don't cross.I doubt we'll be seeing any Avengers turning up in any Netflix series and vice versa.

That's the thing though, we only see movie stuff in the TV show but never vice versa.

Of the 39 episodes of Marvelflix thus far, there's been like 5 references to the movies, all of them off-hand and having no effect on anything.

I'm done with superheroes, they just keep making movies and tv shows with them and I'm tired of it.

That doesn't make them separate things though. At least not to my OCD completist mind.

Yeah, trailer looked pretty good aye.

It's not great and you don't NEED to watch it to keep up with the events of Daredevil but it is watchable if you can get past the SJW crap.

This looks interesting.

Wait... he was in Jessica Jones, wasn't he? Fuck, I'm not watching a show that doesn't interest me just so I can watch that one.

I ll watch anything netflix original

Wut?

You have no brain.

Not sure if there going to treat this as an origin story or continue off of the back of where his arc ended in JJ.Claire is in the trailers so I guess the latter but maybe it's both.Lot's of flashbacks, I'm guessing.

It means that you ignore them if you want and it won't matter. Watch whatever you want.

yes, although i don't like the actor, he has no charisma

Punisher will be true capekino.

Jessica shot him in the face with a shotgun

>the lawyer chick is a proud lesbian and it's just the most normal thing in the world
Have you ever been outside? The 50's are over bro

lesbians were widely accepted in the 50s you fucking child

Would Moon Knight make for a good Netflix series?The name could be a hard sell, I guess.

Nah, they will make him COLONIZE a black qt. and people will shut up because "muh interacial relationships" even tho most black cute grills are treated like slaves by their white boyfriends.

You're getting mad at the wrong person.

People seem to like Punisher, they'll love a mentally unstable face ripping nutjob that dresses like Jaden Smith.

>even tho most black cute grills are treated like slaves by their white boyfriends.

Thanks Benjamin Franklin!

alfre Woodard's character was in civil war and they referenced the avengers in daredevil and jj

>alfre Woodard's character was in civil war

>Alfre Woodard portrayed Miriam Sharpe in Captain America: Civil War.[1]

>She also portrayed Mariah Dillard in Luke Cage.

It's a fact.
i've been dating black girls only for a couple of years.
Sex is better, and it's mostly because black girls are open to degrading stuff, what leads to slave roleplay. Yelling "take it you fucking niggress, fucking choke on my cock you fucking slave" gives a man a uninmaginable hard on
Here it is, if you don't believe me. worshippingwhitemen.tumblr.com/

I like it so far, but there's two episodes left.

It's David Tennant rapes everyone: The Show, it's pretty fun to watch how they all try prove he exists and rapes everyone.

Did my post seem like it was disagreeing with you? It wasn't.

It was, but i have autism, so...