Fluffy abuse

Fluffy abuse

Yay hugbox thread!

Whoo!

Why do some fluffies feel the need to rape babbies? I thought pedophilia was a human thing?

kek

Bump

Got a few new things and a wip

Bump

2/3 new things, reaction fluffy

3/3 last thing I'm currently working on, this is my first draft.

Minty fully grown

just finished this

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

2/4

3/4

I shall admit that I can fap to this, comfortably, any day.

4/4

Bump

how gay to do you have to be to waste youre time on this stuff?

I thought bronie fags were bad

YAY !

Oh, look, yet another summerfag.

No one gives a shit you dumb faggot. Choke to death on carbon monoxide and do the world a favor.

this is entering the top 10 worst Comics of all time

We, fluffy bros (fronys if you like), came to the world to cleanse if from the brony cancer. We came here to give it a purpose.

how gay do you have to be to purposely come onto a thread and shit post?

Took you fucking long enough

My favorite right here

Kweh.

Shut yo dumb ass up nigga be foe i beat yo ass wit a flip flop nigga

We will not be /trash/

the mods are too retarded too make up their minds

We don't belong in /mlp/, fuck the mods

U a fuck nigga shut yo ass up

Beat yo ass nigga big bad beautiful nigga i am fuck ouutaa here befoe i beat yo ass wit a orange peeler

OH MAH LORT! DIS DEM EIVL WHITEY CRACKA WHOS PUT US ON DUH BOAT NIGA! SHEEEEIIITTTT!

BLAK PEEOPLE CENT TRUST WHEETE PEEEOPLE WHTIE IZ DUH COLUR OF EVVVVVVVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!11!!1!!!!!!!

BLAK POWR! KIELL ALL WHITEY CRACKAS! THEY IZ DUH DEVILS! OH MAH LORT! DIS EVIL WHITEY CRAKA MAK DESE BOIZ HIS SLAVES N SEHITE!

Hell yah nigga dem wite niggas get wut they deserve
Flawzell Williamz too damn pretty for fuck niggas like u

Your cleansing methods suck ass then

Heha, skari u how

Nigga shut the fuck up befoe u get the bat nigga cave yo fuking skull in

Jason and The Fluffies (For real this time)

>Camp Crystal Lake, 2017
>"Jason, my son... You have to kill them both for mother."
>The behemoth of an undead man child rose from his sleep, and trudged out of his shack, now deadset on ending his victims
>Meanwhile, two businessmen stepped out of they're vehicle, one holding a crate of fluffies
>The man with the crate turned to the other
>"You sure this place is really a good spot for a fluffy resort, Frank? I mean, that Tommy guy in the diner seemed really sincere with that stuff he told us about the Voorhees family."
>Frank turned to his business partner
>"Come on Mike, you didn't really believe all that bullshit did you? That Jarvis guy was clearly insane, and besides, Jason Voorhees is just a legend, just like that Mike Myers guy."
>"The guy from Saturday Night Live is a legend?"
>"Just shut up and get the fluffies settled Mike."
>"Alright, alright."
>Mike entered the main cabin and opened the large crate, waking up The Fluffies.
>"Come on out little guys" He spoke softly
>When they hesitated, Frank got involved
>"Come on out, you little shits, or you'll all get 30 strikes with the sorry stick!" He yelled
>A unanimous cry of "Nuuuuu! Nu wan' sowwy stick!" rang out, as all 10 of the fluffies scrambled they're way out of the crate.
>Frank glared at Mike, and muttered something unintelligible along the lines of "fucking hippie", and walked upstairs to his room.
>Mike leaned down and tried to comfort the fluffies, to no avail
>However, when he offered Spaghetti, the mood of the fluffies changed instantly
>"Wan sketties! Sketties fu bestest hewd! Aww gud fwuffies hewe!" Said Snowball, a domesticated smarty unicorn.
>"Alright, but you have to calm down, before I can make some, or else Frank will make sure there isn't any spaghetti for anyone."
>Jason watched through the window from afar
>He would wait till night to strike

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAMMY CENT SEE MY DEGENERACY WITH YOU'RE GREENTEXT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>A little bit later, and Mike was leading the fluffies outside, exploring the wilderness.
>"Awigh hewd, gwassy nummies hew, we can haf dis now, ow wait fu sketties." Proclaimed Snowball
>"Haf sketties now?" Asked Butterface, the youngest of the fluffies, a pure yellow Earthie.
>"Nu. Haf gwassy o' wait fu' sketties."
>"Oh."
>The fluffies crowded together under Mike's watch, eating the grass and resting in the shade of the trees
>"Wat es dis pwace daddeh?" Asked Pine, a green and brown Pegasus mare
>Mike squatted, bringing himself to the fluffies level
>"This is Camp Crystal Lake, Pine."
>"Pine wike Camp Cwystaw Wake. Smeww pwetty wit twees." She said, referring to the scent of the woods
>"Good."
>After all the fluffies stuffed they're little tummies with grass and relieved themselves, Mike took them inside, looking forward to a good nights rest
>Sunset, and Jason tilted his head in confusion
>He had never seen these strange and small animals before, not around Camp, not on Elm Street, and most definitely not in Space. Wait, never mind, that last one was a dream that bastard Freddy implanted in him to test him. Of course they wouldn't be there.
>After he took care of his work, maybe he could try to figure the strange creatures out

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So, whats the point of this AAAAAAAAAAAA, shit anyway?

It's thine degeneracy

Bump

-tings, I am omegalore. I welcome thee to my realm

I'm going to wait a bit before I finish this. Might wait for another, less terrible thread.

ok, you might need to wait untill tommarow, or next thread. This thread is pretty cancer. Thread is in the process of dieing or somthing