Dear Papa Johns, why the fuck would I tip anything when there's already a 2.50 delivery fee?

Dear Papa Johns, why the fuck would I tip anything when there's already a 2.50 delivery fee?

Eat ass. You're fucking over your delivery cucks.

>Also peepee johns has a good as 50% off sale going on, just so you know negro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So they don't fuck with your food

They can't do shit. Plus people could tip in cash, so why would they jump the gun.

I mean this is Papa Johns we're talking about, nothing but good Italian boys making my shit. If it was nigger dominos I might believe you.

Surely adding a tip to the bill like that means it goes direct to the company rather than the server/driver

That would be illegal though.

Then again, in this country of crooks I wouldn't be too surprised.

I work for papa johns. The delivery fee doesn't go towards the driver, because fuck us. We get a like ¢50 delivery stipend, per mile gas money, 5.10 an hour and tips.

Nope it goes to us (drivers)
I prefer cash though so Herschel from the irs doesn't take like 40%

We don't fuck with food, that's a very serious offense it's like stealing mail.

>The delivery fee doesn't go towards the driver
>We get a like ¢50 delivery stipend, per mile gas money
Sounds like it goes to you ya fucking retard. This is why you're a pizza driver

Thanks for the heads up OP. Just ordered a pizza

Ayy.

I wouldn't have ordered if I didn't have the promo. 40 something for two pizzas, fuck that. But 25 isn't so bad.

I think Dunkey and H3H3 have done a lot for their business. I never think of Papa Johns as a place to order, but they bring it up so much I figured I would check it out.

Papa Johns also seems to have a good marketing agent. They give out 25% off promos for sharing their bullshit.

This is nice as fuck.

Might buy a 100$ worht of pizza for my niggas this Thursday and use the promo again.

If Papa's site tracks IP I'll flush my DNS to use my code again, shit is too good.

Thank you for your service

>>Also peepee johns has a good as 50% off sale going on, just so you know negro.

Hello papa johns marketing team

No, I'm a pizza driver because I'm a college student. ¢50 out of the $3 delivery fee doesn't mean it goes to us and you shouldn't tip. You don't have to, but it's a cultural norm and it attracts people being drivers. Think, the highest cause of death for young men is car accidents. Delivery is actually statistically a very dangerous job. You don't have to tip but realize that if you don't you're a freeloader (reaping the benefits of a cultural norm but paying nothing for it) and that if you spread your retarded idea then eventually you'll lose the privilege entirely

Hello user.

Pls buy more pizza, we making hella guap out here.

Sincerely, Dunkey

Kek'd. My name is Muriel Goldberg though

The driver's don't get any of that btw. On the box it even tells you. Great job jewing the customers.

Nah, if more people didn't tip companies would eventually have to pay for better wages; but even then certain people wouldn't make as much as they used to with tips.

Most scarlets that work as waitresses make at least a hundred a day, but if they got just minimum wage they'd be a little below their average.

I mean tipping wasn't always a cultural norm. I think it became popular around one of the World Wars for the reason that businesses couldn't afford to pay workers a lot, so people tipped them.

Not true, it's actually from like the 1600s in England. You can say that, but in the mean time you're just being a freeloading kike. If you actually gave a fuck about wages then you'd campaign or vote for it, not just stiff a working-class kid as if being cheap is activism

IDK boss. This internet video tells me differently.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k

I am an assistant manager at a chain pizza place.

Drivers see like a dollar of that $2.50. They make less than minimum wage. If you're too cheap to tip like 3-5 bucks then don't get delivery.

Also my drivers know who tips good and who doesnt. People who are good tippers see their food faster.

>if you don't give me extra money for free you're a freeloader
Righto matey

>I don't pay my staff properly, so you should pay them for me

OP, listen to this user.The delivery fee is BS but that doesn't mean you should screw the workers.

Just pick up the pizza if you don't want to tip. Okay?

You work for papa johns get over yourself

Do you think it's a career? what do you do faggot?

Then Papa would get less sales in general because people on the fence wouldn't order.

You might be the assistant manager and car, but the CEO and shareholder don't care about the workers, they want those numbers up, up, up.

Imagine if you made the tip mandatory? Bye bye Papa, hello Dominos.

also a driver for john's, can confirm

shit is it really 40%

Fuck you nigger, i will order three nights on a row without tip, just to spite your cheapass.

But I don't give a fuck about food service wages. Those people are completely unskilled workers doing menial tasks. Nobody should be entitled to wages above the value of their work. If you want better pay, acquire skills that would increase the value of your work.

Got my fucking pizza now

Probably works a better job than you lol

From experience, all of our regular customers that didn't tip would have their shit fucked with all the time. Underdone, overdone, late, old. Nothing illegal cuz the health department actually gives a fuck, but you get the point. It wasn't just people that didn't tip, but the regular customers that NEVER did and were assholes about it like OP, tyrna get all political and shit. Hell, that fucking nigger that worked at the motel front desk was lucky to get that fucking sandwich within an hour. I could've walked in less time. Also if you called towards the end of the night, we'd tell you we were closed, because fuck people who don't tip.

Your tears are delicious. Now make me a sandwich, woman!

"Hey it's that overweight faggot at 123 faggot lane!"
"Spit in the faggots food."
"I'll do it, boss. They shafted me on the tip last week."

>Implying the delivery guy isn't too stoned to remember last week

What about paying for the gas that your lazy ass is expending is illegal? It says DELIVERY FEE not tip.

You do realize your shitty customer service, poor work ethic, unstable emotions, and sense of entitlement are probably why you can't find a real job?

There is a large risk inherent in driving. Your argument is retarded. The risk to your life warrants the extra pay, if you take away the pay nobody will do it.

Delivery drivers pay for the gas, not Pee pee Johns.

Its just a shitty convenience fee charge. Just like the 5$ fee for paying over the phone as opposed to in person for some companies.

Don't act like its a righteous tax.

>muh right to tip

Eat ass. A tip is a privilege, not a right.

And this is why the world is a toilet.

>real job
AHAHAH delivery jobs are the biggest joke in the world. you sit on your ass and listen to music with food in the back seat. No one that works there wants a real job, pizza boye shit is the easiest money in the world. Kiss ass to the rich bitches and get good tips - fuck with the niggers and kek back at the store. You want a real job, you can have it

Not tipping perpetuates the need for tipping ,but you don't care.
That just makes you an asshole.
The kind that continually make examples of humanity being terrible as whole.
Also I hope you suffer more.

Nothing like a 42 year old pizza guy. Sad.

No, your argument is retarded. Driving a car is not enough of a risk to warrant high pay. Also, nobody said drivers should be paid nothing. It's just that delivery driving can be done with little effort by an unskilled 16 year old. Such a low level job will never command high wages from the market.

I get your food to your place on time, it's hot, and your order is right. You still don't tip, I stop caring about your service. If I take a double, I'll go to your neighbor first, leaving your shit in the car. It's the same shit with waitstaff - I don't get the double standard. I do everything correctly and you still stiff me, I'll stop caring about your uptight broke ass

That's fine. Nobody cares if you want a high school job your life. Just don't complain about being poor and feel entitled to huge tips.

This. No you WILL take the high risk, low pay job.
Why? Because you have to nigger.

>work for "peepee" johns
>were contract workers so the job sucks ass
>literally survive off of our tips
>get assholes like you and some of the ones in this thread that don't EVER tip
>that's why i got a book and I check it twice motherfucker
>you get 3 strikes
>after that
>I add my special toppings underneath the cheese
>some ball sack sweat mixed into the tomato sauce
>some penis cheese from the homie
>maybe a booger or too will be lying in wait for your greedy ass.
>but whatever who cares
Fuck the pizza guy right. hes a retard hahahah

Literally the most dangerous thing done by most people every day from a statistical stand point. Considering especially its causes more deaths in the us than any single factor

Jesus you have to pay a top before you even meet your server??

And that's why you don't deserve my tip. You have no ethics. Get a real job, nigger.

Guess what, its your job to do it right. Tips shouldn't factor into how you work, whether they come or not, you should deliver a good service to your employer.

Don't take the job if you're not willing to do it right.

hehehhehe yup I sure don't deserve your tip.

I ended up tipping the guy 2.00, but he was a god damn Indian.

Now I regret funding ISIS

God you are oddly entitled for a person with no job skills. You should improve your marketable skills and perform your job at a consistent high standard of quality. That will allow you to be hired at a real job some day.

yeah but their pizza is ass, not even worth half off. shit makes me want to throw up in my mouth

Don't have to, but if you want it to be on the card and not cash then yeah.

Bruh tipping is cool even if it's a dollar it all matters. I make sure to deliver people that try to tip first when i do multiple runs

Yeah you're right. I just got done eating half of the pizza and it tastes like chemical X. Cheese is tasteless, sauce generic, and the toppings were whatever.

I'd rather pay a little more from the Italian Pizzaria down the street.

Lesson learned.

Hurrdurr I'm cool I fuck with people's food. Gfy

Nigger you're not even employed, quit talking out of your ass

THIS!

How the fuck did delivery fee become a thing when you have to tip? I was already real questionable about having to tip vs going to get it myself. Do all pizza places charge delivery fees now?

Low iq detected

Cuck.

I usually tip at least 10%, but sometimes I don't have the cash on me. People shouldn't factor tips into their job.

That's bias and unfair.

>inb4 eurocucks

Compared to dominos and little ceasers.

Eurocucks pay 3x in taxes, so its still better in the US of A

The problem with your opinion here is it implies you have any real power over the server.
The power to not tip?
Met with the power to give you shit service or worse fuck with your food.
Trust me sir faggot I've done it and you should worry yourself if you frequent any resteraunt.
So help you god if you don't tip at a bar or pub I guarantee they've fucked with your shit.

He's probably a honkey/nigger. Those shitz are always entitled.
>muh privilege
>muh BLM
kekkles

Not just pizza.

The fact car accidents exist still doesn't warrant high wages. It's an unskilled job that anyone can do. If one guy won't accept $5 an hour, Papa John's can find some other unskilled faggot who will accept the wage. There is not enough labor scarcity to drive up wages.

thank you for your service to this country sir

>muh not paying tips
>not being able to eat pizza if youre dead

>bourgeoisie detected

Take your third estate and shove it.

Every person in society plays a role and contributes. Don't be so uppiity

No, I won't and nobody else will. I get you're a child living with mommy but being a delivery driver requires and investment in the form of a reliable car and insurance. It isn't a nigger job. If it was minimum wage nobody would do it. Why put wear and tear on my car and also put myself at risk for nothing?

Are you seriously giggling over wiping your nuts on someone's food? Such immature behavior and lack of ethics are why you can't get a real child. Act like a teenage brat and you will forever be paid as one.

I work in a factory and make 12$/ hour for a shit job, but im 19 and not getting paid half that to cry and spot in peoples food because im a lazy cuck, feelsgoodman... also lost 30 pounds in the 4 months ive been here for not sitting on my ass all day like i used to, suck a cock delivery boy

Europe needs the Autobots to fight the decepticons that keep running people over.

whenever i can i tip the deliverydude
he could have went to a place and been shot man come on

What do you do for a living?
What service do you provide so necessary ?

LMAO
M
A
O

You're the nigger if you're being a burden to people and can't even afford a dollar tip, cunt

cuck.
domino's is god tier

Yes I am. I finished a master's in statistics last year. I now am 24 and get paid $75k to manage databases from my comfy desk. My salary will only go up in the future. Having marketable skills and a comfy office job is nice.

Tfw just as people are entitled to not pay tips, delivery are also entitled to treat their customers like shit.
Throughout highschool whenever someone didn't tip and I had to deliver to the same fag I would always rub my penis or ass along it.

Nah. I have a master's degree and a comfy office job. Go through 5 years of school and you too can avoid being a delivery driver.

Truth. One of my friends is a bartender at a popular bar downtown, and assholes that never tip are notorious at the bar. She told me that the bartenders will water down their drinks and serve them after everyone else around them has already been served at least once. Shit's common sense, man. You treat staff like shit, they will return the favor. It's not like tips pay the rent, but it's a kind gesture for quality service. Literally the only people who refuse to tip are the assholes that are more entitled than they try to pretend tipped employees are.

You clearly have no idea how the world works. Just because you took freshman economics doesn't make you an expert. There are more factors than size of the labor force that determines if people do a job. Here's an example you might understand, if I put out an ad looking for someone to eat rusty aids needles for 2 bucks an hour would anyone show up? Why not there's an employment rate above zero right durrr
If a job is too risky and the pay isn't high enough, people will not do it.

I work and support my family, nancyboy. Keep crying over tips.

Go away Marxist. People are paid according to the value of their work, not simply because they provide labor. Doctors get paid a lot because they provide skilled work, while pizza drivers get shit pay that matches their shit skills/basic contributions to society.

> Such immature behavior and lack of ethics are why you can't get a real child
> why you can't get a real child
> get a real child
> real child
> child

Than don't cry about "quality" service from delivery

For a "master's degree" you should lack reading comprehension, ffgt. Git gud

Male exotic dancer

On my own chief. Ok, not (YOU), but just as someone will be cleaning the bathrooms at Walmart, someone will.

I hate Papa Johns - something off with their sauce.
Plus some guy from the Mid-West (not an Italian) is no expert on pizza.

>calls out people for no job or marketable skills
>pushes paper and types on a computer all day

Lol what a cuck, you could be replaced in a second by someone in india, suck a dick.