Hey Sup Forums. How often do you shave your balls...

Hey Sup Forums. How often do you shave your balls? I find it to be the hardest thing to shave on my body so i usually do it every 2 months. Just want your thoughts.

Every week in shower, use intuition hydration and plenty of soap...... silky smooth every time

Never

Every 2-3 days. Been doing it for 10 yrs, it's automatic now. Wife loves a clean sack!

About 5 times in 30 years

Thanks guys.

Two words, bros:
Beard Trimmer

On a related note, it's usually about every other week, give or take.

I get waxed every 2-3 weeks.

Worth it.

This. Trimming only.

every 2 weeks or so, the first several times I did it I found it very sensitive and I was too scared of cutting it up, but you get used to it.
just use lots of shaving cream and short strokes. good luck!

Two weekly, or even more often, if I'm in a relationship. I do it with the cheapest razor, and always completely dry. I found it awfully difficult with shaving foam and shit. The smoothness lasts almost a week.

you serious? I've waxed around my dick and pubic area but NEVER the nuts, skin's way too soft there.

Yes, I'm serious.

Stop being a pussy.

no thanks, I'll continue shaving that area lol

if you wanna talk about being a pussy, stick a needle in your sack and inflate it with saline like I do with my gf after I shave it.

I'm here again.

Beard trimmer is good for pubes, but BOY I have used hair trimmer once for balls, i cut off 2 inches of skin... the blood did not stop for three days, had to go to urology to patch me up.

tl;dr: NEVER TRIM BALLS, SHAVE THEM

Never. No one is ever gonna see my dick anyway so I couldn't give a shit how hairy my nuts are

I only shave when it gets too much and I know no one is gonna see my dick for a few days

Fucking stupid fuck use one of those guards. Don't shave your balls you asshats you will cut your balls

Everytime I think I'll have sex

Once a week usually.
It's fucking easy as fuck to shave once you get the hang of it, just make sure you use a decent razor and not a cheap disposable one.

only.when.I'm.on.my.phone.about.to.fuck.an.underage.student
>shave.balls

sorry.forgot.to.add.image