What's the most fucked up thing you'd do to her?

What's the most fucked up thing you'd do to her?

tell her op is a cancerous newfaggot

Hit her with the instrument

get her to vote democrat

Tell her that her shirt doesn't match her shoes.

Why
How hard?
Throw her in a human sized microwave

Take her guitar

holy fuck dude, theres a fucking line
calm the fuck down

teach her some Segovia scales.

Sick motherfucker.

Kill her rape her dead body and cum in her orbital cavity

Choke her till that pretty pale face turns blue

and then... you just let her go?

Maybe do this. I want to feel what her transition from orgasm tremors to death spasms would feel like

consensual missionary sex to procreate.

Have every orifice in her body stimulated for a full 24 hours

Holy shit man.

Forcibly slam her pinkie toes against any nearby pieces of furniture

i dont know which is worse

make rash and permanent judgments about her as a person based solely off the make, model and setup of the guitar in that bag

Damn, a blonde with big titties. Sign me up! Post nude so I can add her to my collection of Goddesses.

Strawberry blonde

Checked

Does it matter? Now, post her big tits.

Yes, more. She's really cute. Got nudes?

Don't have much, or tits

She is super cute.

this ^

Post everything you have of her, user. Sucks she doesn't have any nudes though :(

She's really cute. Would wife in a second. Bet she's a real freak behind closed doors.

Bet she got a plump booty.

I don't have any booty shots eitger :(

Ignore her because I'm 3 times her age.

These type of girls are perfect for an all night sex marathon. SJW by day - Total sex fiend at night.

She'd look MUCH prettier with my baby in her belly.

Yeah, she ain't wearing panties underneath that dress...

How would you know?

Please be over 18

She's 19-20

Okay, she maybe wearing panties in the other picture, but she's DEFINITELY not wearing a bra here.

How the hell do you know? Fuck off!

Hold her hands a minute longer without saying I love you

Actually she is

steal her bass guitar

btw what bass does she have?

Her breath must smell like cherries.

Detune that guitar nnd take a picture of her face when she strums the first chord

Id respect her user

Must be sad because no BF to stuff tongue deep inside rectum.

Yeah, sure sure, but when do I get to eat her ass out?

You think she has a boyfriend?

Probably getting pounded by BBC, no doubt.

Beat her senseless with whatever the fuck kind of instrument is in the case. Shove her glasses entirely, inside her anus, as I hate fuck her strangling her with her bag. Or maybe get her flowers, I can't decide.

Keep posting, user.

kidnap her and one of her loved ones, strap both of them up in front of each other, watch and listen to them beg for their lives and cry, start torturing them by cutting them and beating the shit out of them, observing and enjoying how much they are suffering, then last, gut them by one in front of each other listening and watching them screaming. honestly don't care what other people are bout to say.

Whisper softly in her ear:

"No"

Can you post more?

Destroy her trombone

Only got two more

That's it? :( Oh well...

Convert her to Islam.

i'd tie her hair in 3 pigtails, tie her starfish position to the bed, put a ball gag in her mouth, and then rape her for 5 straight hours while pulling on her pigtails

Love her pasty thighs. So clean, plump, and sexy. Post more, or whatever you have.

"Your body's a wonderland"

>leg tattoo

dropped

Got two more of her in this (I know I said I only had this and one other, but I missed one)

feed her heroin

Gazook! She's so pretty.

Okay, she doesn't seem sad here.

Keep posting. I think she's lovely.

Do you know her by any chance?

Last one I have

I would become the man of her dreams, treat her with kind and sweetness and promise her the world, I would make her the happiest she could ever be, ask her to marry me and show her our potential together and give her hopes and dreams of a family one day, respect her and make her forget about everyone and have her full attention and focus on me, and when the day comes that we would marry, I would leave her hanging at her own wedding alone. I never show up that day, and when she sees me again I would pretend that I never new her braking her heart and waste her time :) yes I'm evil.

Thanks user. If you eventually find more of her, go ahead and post them.

>736476694
faggot

She must be a practicing nurse of some kind.

You sick rotten man

Probably shove that guitar up her pussy and use it as a big-ass dildo

Decapitate and have a nice photo shooting with her

She looks so soft. Like a pillow.

Ayo

She is

I would tell her OP is NOT a faggot

how would you know?

Hol up

A true classic

I knew her for a while. Not OP though

I don't think this girl has ever been mad her whole life. She seems so carefree.

the fug? how many people know her here?

Why would you post her? You're not a good friend. B-tards only post pics of random strangers, not people we actually know.

As I said I'm not OP. All these pic have been posted on Sup Forums at some point before
I don't know

So far, it seems like two people know her irl. Apparently...

Who's the other

There's seems to be at least two people here giving direct answers to some of questions and replies posted by versions anons. Or maybe I'm mistaken...

*various

I'm sure there are more pictures of this pale beauty. We just have to find them.

those glasses are terrible

seriously why would pick those ugly frames?

Yes, I believe there's more of this soft pillowy pale beauty out there somewhere.