Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/4423642
youtube.com/watch?v=2UHcpPu4n4I
youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
youtube.com/watch?v=J9wTdUQ8dNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably you

kek

Don't look at us, you're the one pasting links and actively going on reddit.

i thought it was one of those paid hilliary for president posters

absolute madman

we dindu nuffin

My money is on hillary's team of Internet shills (and apparently now terrorists). This is just too good

I don't think that sodium hypochlorite by itself is enough to oxidize the isopropyl alcohol into a ketone and make elemental chlorine gas

unless I'm mistaken, you need to generate hypochlorous acid in the reaction vessel

this is a board of peace

We have done nothing wrong.

Fuck off Reddit

be a good tacit to use to fake blame on trump supporters.

I'll leave this here

I'm voting for Hillary and I approve this image!

>Not looking up what mixing two chemicals does before attempting to mix them.

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

Yup! Hillary is truly the only chance we as a nation have to save our great society from regressing into the shameful sexist demagoguery that the right wing extremists that seek to keep going. We need a leader who not only has legal experience and a solid history in government, but also one who seeks to unite our world and not build walls.

I'm with her...I'm with Hillary!

and i'm voting for vagina because it's our turn

>ok which one of you was this?
It's most likely their defense force got wind of the glow sticks. They send their lurkers to watch us because all of them are Tumblrtards who knows what power we can create when not being watched.

We dindu nuffin

vimeo.com/4423642

>Sander's

how much does hilary pay you?

burnie handers

>being this newfag

Shills on Shills on shills

kek, great posted. upvoted.

>you and others will die if you do this
youtube.com/watch?v=2UHcpPu4n4I

Q U A L I T Y
U
A
L
I
T
Y

>A payment of 0.04USD has been applied to your PayPal account.

Lolling at the butthurt in the thread
How can redditors be so cringey?

that's not that dangerous, these 2L bottles are way too weak to make an explosion that would hurt anybody.

They would also have plenty of time to realize it's going to blow up before it actually does.

We dindu nuffin NSA pls no website seizure
With that said, this is so fucked that im dying laughing. This is too evil.

you must be new.
these hoaxes are pulled every week

falseflag

HAHAHAHAHA holy FUCK bernie babies are god damned retards

Change this to Hillary. They'll all fall for this

facebook /attn/posts/1051894228179369

>its right up there with Timothy McVeigh
100% delusional

>those comments
I can never imagine getting trolled that hard

FPBP

It wouldn't explode in a dangerous fashion, but it would create chlorine gas. If you were to mix this shit together in large quantities (several hundred idiots at a rally) you could probably send some people to the hospital.

>Every image posted online is a meme.

nobody wants facts here, just emotional bullshit as usual

that just makes chloramine, which is used to disinfect drinking water

>McVeigh

Jesus Christ. If only the person who wrote that did it

i made bernie glowsticks and it was fine

I agree with you, fellow Anonymous. I used to be a Trump supporter, but seeing at how sexist and racist Donald J Trump is, I am now a #Clintoris

I was going to scold you for failing to appreciate his dry humor, but then pic related happened.

Oh shit, are we all going to go to jail for this? Snopes is now reporting we're behind this sick and twisted "prank".

I don't want to go to jail, Sup Forums! I joined this board when I searched boardofpeace.com! Google said this was the board of peace! How could we be behind such an awful thing! I'm going to be sick!

This.
Donald Trump and his cronies only want to stop females from accepting the freedoms that Trump & co. have used to better themselves all their lives. When I saw Trump calling out Hillary for paying private detectives to stop women from claiming that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted them, saying that Hillary didn't care about women's rights I knew that Trump was no good. He wanted to stop a woman who was protecting her husband from obvious trolls who were most likely being funded by the right wing extremists...it's despicable!

>intent is irrelevant if the result is harm

>yfw canadians read those instructions and started the massive wildfire

It was most likely Hillary Clinten

pretty neat though, I didn't know rubbing alcohol and water purification tablets could make bombs

thx mr fbi man

Whoever made that is a sick animal and I hope they find isopropyl alcohol and a chlorine tablet the next time they use the toilet.

KEK

underrated

Wow, i've never thought of it that way!
I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

>For the next part of my social experiment, I went on the straight Japanese cultural board - Sup Forums. The plan: Create a series of fake arts and crafts instruction images that actually create chemical bombs and tie them to the political candidate Bernie Sanders, distributing them through Sup Forums. Then, when the bombs made headlines, link them back to the Clinton campaign to help get my candidate, Mr Trump, into office so he can build a wall, and give my American-based associate, Tom's Construction, a big boost in business.

You can tell how sheltered these people are; these memes have been on Sup Forums since the beginning.

Why don't you people understand that Trump is literally the devil. Get a clue man, Hillary is the only hope for the United States and even more so the world.

#notallpol

Say that to my face

You're pretty funny.

My brother used to do this with toilet bowl cleaner and tin foil I think it was. Once he had one set up while a woman was walking by holding her kid. Luckily that one was a dud.

He finally stopped when the bomb squad got called out after he set one off that was a 10 gallon water jug. Fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

Aw, son of a bitch

These Hillary shills have gone too far

Oh so you're a comedian are you

brake fluid works better.

fixed it

Agreed.
I've booked an appointment to fgm my #Clintoris.
I am now a #Trap4Trump

I hope isopropyl alcohol is hard to get because then anyone would have seen through this as they went to the effort to find some.

You do realize it produces several toxic gases right?
You should really amp this up with some brominating tablets. FAR more toxic
link it to Hillary supporters

>chlorine tablet
>people actually fell for this

more like fucking natural selection

Look at those terrorists, throw them in the Bernie Gulag.

We are a website of peace.

you can buy it for $1.50 at your local drugstore

Also, you fucking autists, it makes choloform, not a fucking bomb

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT Sup Forums

All it does is cause a very rapid expansion of chlorine gas, which causes the container to explode.

Every drugstore has rubbing alcohol. It's an antiseptic.

aaaaaaaaaaand video

youtube.com/watch?v=J9wTdUQ8dNs

>explode
Doesn't matter how big it is, a terrorist is a terrorist.

You're thinking of chlorine and ammonia.

Yeah, that was my impression.
If it was one of us, it would have been aimed at Hillary supporters.

this

freedom isn't free

It was a Shillary trick
Anyways, if you fall for this you might as start doing some awesome crystals too

add in ammonia and bleach for extra lulz

Muh crystals

What would cause the most damage, the ingredients or the bottle?

Try it out then

Some are freedom fighters

Still, having 'Yuri' as your username, it might be shitposting.

I can't without seeing a dick in the background sadly

It's a prank

bro