Do any of you think that it is possible to live your entire life without knowing what love is...

Do any of you think that it is possible to live your entire life without knowing what love is? Like never experiencing a romantic relationship? I know in theory it is possible, obviously.. but still. I'm 28 and just trying to convince myself that maybe one day I'll find love and actually have a purpose to keep living. For the record, I live alone so the want for intimacy is always there. I was just wondering if any of you are in the same boat as me and how you feel about living a life without love.

TLDR: Are any of you living a life without love? What are your thoughts about people that do?

Honestly, I'm batshit crazy so I fall in love. You might be too analytical and not emotional enough to experience it.

It's definitely possible but it would suck to not experience it at least once

It's even better if it lasts

Never been in a relationship, really couldn't care less.

Sure it must feel nice to be in one, but I learned to accept that I'm going to remain single.

25 here.
Never had a gf/bf or been in love.
0 friends aswell since about 2010.

Live alone and want nothing from life.
Can't even tell you why I'm alive at the moment as I literally just goto work to pay for food/bills.

Planning to drive into the woods and never be seen again soon. If I can't make it out there ill just shoot myself and let the animals devour my corpse.

I'm definitely an emotional person. I've just never really been in a situation to meet girls so nothing ever happened for my love life. I now fear that I am approaching too old of an age to attempt at getting into the game now. I don't know what to do.

Ask this guy. richard.walter.35325 on Facebook. He is a 40 year old kissless virgin.

fuck this, fuck you, what do you do? go outside, even if you have to force yourself, try new things, you're not gonna marry to a vidya, idk man go to a gym, join a book club, take a trip to wherever the fuck you want, live a life worth living, you'll meet someone on the way, don't make this "finding love" shit your goal in life, you just have you live it, love will come around, fuck you and fuck this depressing post, cheers man good luck with your life, make sth good out of it.

Grew up putting on a serious persona , now I lol at everyone like in serious, I feel too serious most times as well. But I'm a really chill funny guy at behind it all. But no one gives me a chance. Fuck my life. I'm good looking too. Didn't help that o grew up in south Miami. Now I have to watch my female roomie get ready for my friend to come home though she knows she's getting the shit end of the deal. She's cleaning and shit though she's knows she insignificant compared to his girlfriend. And I'm here 100 pounds heavier and built than that faggot. He looks like I female Chinese lady yet this ugly bitch roomie doesn't want to fuck me. I'm also drunk boiiiiiissss. She also checks out my dick in sweats a lot , what did boiiis?she knows I'm the alpha male. Big dick big body.fml

no bumps?

I've kissed a girl before. Only one though.

I lost out on a fantastic woman I dated for 4 years. Havent had sex or even hooked up with another girl since we broke up 1.5 yrs ago. Pretty much just got ready for a life alone. I dont have the mental effort to commit to someone so much again. Maybe we will get back together but Id honestly just like to help as many people as possible until the pain goes away. Hopefully killing terrorists in other countries will help out. Military keeps me pretty occupied but not a day goes by where I dont pray we get back together and get married.

TL:DR I pretty much feel like shit all the time, put on a happy face for everyone around me, but actually just hate my life. Dying wont solve anything and giving up is for pussies. Pretty much stuck in this body until I die and go to heaven.

Fuck my life dude... never fuck up a relationship that long. I will be mentally fucked about this for years to come

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. I wish you the very best my friend.

i was sick of being a 21 year old virgin so i had sex with 2 hookers
then started clubbing every single week end ALONE, i dont have any friends, but i just go out there alone
and i always kiss girls or even bring them back to my place
OP dont be a fag, i didn't have friends, and i managed to do it ALONE.
Plus by going out alone, you build your own circle of friends, who go out too !
i have met so many guys at the club, and i always see them there when i go, so now i'm rarely alone, and even if i am i just don't give a fuck, i just dance and some girl will be mirin that's already 70% of the job done !
once she's mirin' just take her hand and start dancing with her and kiss her in the first 10 SECONDS !
once you kiss her bro, you are gonna fuck 95%
if you're not a faggot.

now i have plenty of bootycalls...1 year ago I was a virgin bro

but when it comes to love, i dont have any, but sex can be cool for our feelings :)
when she hugs you and kisses you bro...damn cant wait to go to the club on friday

A-are you me? Wanna start some shit out there? Fuck society.

some of us just don't get love

I am beginning to think life is nothing but one big roll of the dice some people were born into everything you would ever want as a human being and theres ppl like us we get scraps

but fuck it man better than not existing i guess

What is love? Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me... no more.

>sit at home alone all day
>complain that you are lonely

exactly bro

Lets fucken do er baay.
In BC currently with enough gear to leave anytime I want.
Just waiting for that final dependant holding me here to pass and I'm off.
Pretty sure its going to happen this year if your interested.

And that's exactly how not to get anything done.

I never said I stay at home alone all day. I live alone. I have a full time job and make more than enough money to support myself. Just never had a chance to meet girls in my line of work

IF something happens: Like an event where energy goes, /im heading that way- West. Code name: Juice. Lumberjack this shit up- Got my maple syrup. Ready to roll. Weeds all day fine and dandy like a dandy lion.

love is fucking pain

BRO GO CLUBBING LIKE I SAID YOU AINT GONNA HAVE PUSSY AT WORK

If you keep shitposting on Sup Forums, one day love might fall out of the sky into your lap.

I'm 28 and I've never been in love. I'm not even sure what that is but I'm fine with that.

Have considered a life of wizardry? Who knows what secrets you might come to possess ...

Love is something that we still don't really understand to the fullest. It's not like a physical object that we could study and run experiments on.

I sit here, being 20. And I cannot wait for my 21st birthday so I can buy as much alcohol as I want. So I can drown myself in my own misery. I want to drink until I can no longer feel emotions. Until I can no longer feel this heart that is slowly dying.

Love is hard. I don't know if I can live with the idea that there is no one waiting for me on the other side of the road. I don't know OP.

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses. You build up this whole armor, for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life… You give them a piece of you. They don't ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like "maybe we should just be friends" or "how very perceptive" turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. Nothing should be able to do that. Especially not love. I hate love.”

― Neil Gaiman, The Kindly Ones

It's more rewarding then people think.

Sir Issac Newton died a virgin, he lived his life happily,

>he lived his life happily
He was a total cunt though. Of course it's also possible that he was gay which would mean he lived a closeted life, which is never a happy one.