User whomst rolls 55 must rap every word in this thread

user whomst rolls 55 must rap every word in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1zQzcxaOtUS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J6PS3i6afNk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA REEEEE I LOVE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CUM SLUT NIGGER NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA!!! Pennis and also dickie and balls.

Let me lick on daddy trumps chode

And it's ruined

sucky sucky my nippy nippys daddy

MC HEISENBURG WHERE YOU AT

>and it's ruined

I am the rappa! I rolled a 55!!! Fear me numigga!

If only OP asked for dubs.

You mean these dubs?

Shits stupid. How will 55 deliver?

Found the newfag

It's ya boi!

ayy ay

55gitgitgot

Eh roll

55 and I won't deliver
Any other number and I won't deliver

I'm a disgusting weeaboo faggot please kill me and eat my fat but short wiener.

sempai please notice me

No

no

shit so close doe bb

If u aint got 55 you aint getting out alive
one shot, ima pull this trigger, you're on tha ground, you're one dead nigger

hmmm

Off by one

dad stop please it was an accident

Mc Heisenburg checking in

Yes. Feed my fingies. Want my dingies. Rhape my rogues. Fuck those chodes. RAAAA.

Roll

Roll for 55 to look alike

fried chicken for niggers

where is my young son and why has he not returned

FFFFUUUUUUU

>

cum on my chest little sonic

Pound my hairy heiny hole grandpa

Artificial amateurs, aren't at all amazing
Analytically, I assault, animate things
Broken barriers bounded by the bomb beat
Buildings are broken, basically I'm bombarding
Casually create catastrophes, casualties
Canceling cats got their canopies collapsing
Detonate a dime of dank daily doing dough
Demonstrations, Don Dada on the down low
Eating other editors with each and every energetic
Epileptic episode, elevated etiquette
Furious fat fabulous fantastic
Flurries of funk felt feeding the fanatics
Gift got great global goods gone glorious
Getting godly in his game with the goriest
Hit 'em high, hella height, historical
Hey holocaust hints hear 'em holler at your homeboy
Imitators idolize, I intimidate
In an instant, I'll rise in an irate state
Juiced on my jams like jheri curls jocking joints
Justly, it's just me, writing my journals
Kindly I'm kindling all kinds of ink on
Karate kick type brits in my kingdom
Let me live a long life, lyrically lessons is
Learned lame louses just lose to my livery
My mind makes marvelous moves, masses
Marvel and move, many mock what I've mastered
Niggas nap knowing I'm nice naturally
Knack, never lack, make noise nationally
Operation, opposition, off not optional
Out of sight, out of mind, wide beaming opticals
Perfected poem, powerful punch lines
Pummeling petty powder puffs in my prime
Quite quaint quotes keep quiet it's Quantum
Quarrelers ain't got a quarter of what we got uh
Really raw raps, rising up rapidly
Riding the rushing radioactivity

Super scientifical sound search sought
Silencing super fire saps that are soft
Tales ten times talented, too tough
Take that, challengers, get a tune up
Universal, unique untouched
Unadulterated, the raw uncut
Verb vice lord victorious valid
Violate vibes that are vain make em vanished
While I'm all well what a wise wordsmith just
Weaving up words, weeded up on my work shift
Xerox, my X-radiation holes extra large
X-height letters, and xylophone tones
Yellow back, yak mouth, young ones yaws
Yesterday's lawn yard sell our yawn
Zig zag zombies, zoom in to the zenith
Zero in zen thoughts, overzealous rhyme ZEALOTS!...

same nigga same n1gga

The person below me is going to do it

no

muh deek

pocahontas

eat a dick donny boy

Say no more

I'm I going to do this Windows so you can just realized that the exhaust is is because it says it's a compilation of title lineup a of a cat do you think will never fell for my cars in that they don't notice that you can't take the spot from a feature film on eBay Craigslist etc and they also helps it's another reason could also mean that one game that that they also helps with the Hydra Rocket Pods of this is how Game Freak a compilation title lineup a feature had both print a powerful but it requires more than anything in the morning of the questions above the technological gizmos to see when he said he liked traps in a feature film on the back then when he said he will become a powerful but it requires more than 1 token of a lifetime once I just like their real-life a feature had a powerful and but it's nice trips overrides decides that they don't notice that one of a compilation of the technological gizmos of a compilation title lineup a little league of the technological gizmos to see when you were wondering if you're younger for the generations of a lifetime once I found Jeremy Clarkson a powerful nostalgia machine and it works great

Impressive skills

knut

Feels so close

>Rap god what have I done to get a hold a hold a hold of of the other things that side of the of all their people for a people 6th and who knows how the knows how the knows that there is there a lot of of of the Caribbean review playlist the review of sand with a with a with a with a turban snails are all written by all written by all the other things that side of sand with a turban snails a turban snails a turban snails a lot of the other side saying they plan raiding they are now Anthony was probably the largest the land of sand with of the Caribbean review playlist the review playlist the 's new Muhammad

Where have all the good men gone

yung padawn

The guy whose post number is dubs will perform the act. This rule will be ratified if I roll the double 5s.

Lurk more, newfag.

They call me mr. Harlem Globetrotter

55 won't deliver

Especially if it's me

is there a limit to how many characters one can post in a comment?

hope i dont have to do it i have a black roommate

Yes, 2000

Coast to coast, I'm known as the post laughter.

TIME TO RAP BITCH

>I will claim this claim that the other side of sand with a lot of more than I was gonna film it but I need more than I was gonna film it gonna film it gonna be blade is a fag who knows how to the other things that things that things that side of the of all their people for a their base in this thread and y is a fag my Cyclops because I was mad I will claim this know I'm to he had I'm to I'm not fully convinced a hold the other things that side of sand with a sand with a the other things that side of the Caribbean review playlist the review of sand with a playlist the of all their people for a nigger

OH SHIT DROP DAT BEAT BOI

THERE IT IS

YES! ME PUTTING ALPHABET AEROBICS IN IT HELPED!

wut?

>Mc heisenberg the tard guard in room and a room and look guard in room and a room and look guard in room and a guard in room and look room and a guard in room and look room and a guard in room and look room and a guard in room and look room and a guard in room and look room and a guard in room and look room and a guard in room and look room and a guard in room and look room and a guard in room and look room and a guard in room and look room and a guard in room and look room and a room and look guard in room and a room and look guard in guard in guard in guard in room and look guard in room and a room and look guard in room and a room and look guard in room and a room and look guard in room and a room and look guard in room and a room and look guard in room and a

New contest in case 55 doesn't deliver

fuk

>I will get a new skin with one day decide to decide to decide what to the what I will get I know I'm to busy reading me in reading me in and look phone look for a couple of for a couple of phone and look phone thrones season with a turban snails a turban snails the other things that things that have to go through a 2nd to the other things that have that have y is the secret to hi there be would have moonlight without a hold the other things that hand and a I will get to their base and base of 6 achievement in a galaxy not as good head

I'm not going anywhere today I am going anywhere else is getting one of a lifetime of happiness in the future that you might recognize the the chance boys under a feature had dinner for a price of a lifetime of this video has an Alpha Sapphire thread going anywhere else that you might be able too many fuccbois a powerful but it's nice trips not as a placeholder for the third episode on a lager scale murder a powerful but it's nice to see in this video is flat in the future I would like a pig she turned my opinion any other games b ever seen a new phone Netflix is because it is your favorite album after that I just checked out of turkey which means better than the Original of a lifetime once you celebrate this day GM is better Pepe Wojak of the chance at least our cars that you can't take them on a city's a powerful but it has to be a time to see in MK8D a powerful but it's nice trips not a music video and it was posted in the future

Unseen dubs

I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer, I love Jews, feminism is not cancer.

WINRAR

Rap god rap every post in this thread in this thread in this thread in a sand cave in the in the shadows and look for a people 6th and who knows how the knows how the knows that there is that there is that the land of sand with a of sand with a of sand with a of sand with a of sand with a of sand with a of sand with a of of of sand with a the land of sand with a of sand with a of sand with a sand with a the land of sand and look phone a new skin with skin with skin to the elevator and look phone look phone look phone look for a couple of for a couple of for bikini bottom the land of sand sand sand with a sand cave in this madness the other thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread and thread thread

Aaaaaaaaa and I can't even get my priorities right to the orientation and gender roles in a row in my bloodborneniohbox and screaming for a loser than he is but he has things that I kinda like the golden spiral and a weak trend in the area and screaming for my tastes like the ropes to be white but this time 2nd to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies and a weak horse is so much for a loser than he was listening and screaming at the top of the asians in Cali look at my mom when you get a chance to kill midir I was bullied by my life in a row in the sky was bullied by my mom when they are a weak horse is so much for a loser than he is but he always acts good to people who belong in the sky was bullied by my life in a row in my 27th to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of you

aaaaaaaaand /thread

Yo eat my shit
Yo take a shit
Yo be a shit
Yo aren't lit

Yo take a crap
Yo write a rap
Yo go and fap
Yo do a lap

Yo hate niggers
Yo are bigger
Yo pull trigger