What's up Sup Forums I don't believe in depression or anxiety. Who wants to debate?

What's up Sup Forums I don't believe in depression or anxiety. Who wants to debate?

What's up Sup Forums I don't believe in dogs or the color red. Who wants to debate?

I'm Serious lmao

What's up Sup Forums I don't believe in gravity or the Holocaust. Who wants to debate?

Anybody else wanna clown me? Lol

Well I can't speak for everyone here, but most might agree with you. Perhaps faggots with mental disorders who are not happy with themselves might disagree and debate you.

What's up Sup Forums I don't believe in round earth or 9/11. Who wants to debate?

Hey Sup Forums, i don't believe in Sup Forums. Debate me

I don't really want to debate with someone who doesn't listen to reason. I have both, ama.

The ironic thing is, I used to think depression wasn't real until I experienced it. girls everyday drama isn't depression, MDD is.

If you truly wanna be happy then why can't you?

How to rid of those, just jerk off, it relieves ya.

people don't want to be momentarily happy. They want to be content in the long term. Sure, you can smile and pretend everything is all okay, but it's harder to keep things from bothering you entirely.

I don't think I could truly be happy. The world is just a shitty place, injustice and morally corrupt people everywhere.

Once im financially stable, it'll relieve some of the pressure, but it'll be long time til im there.

I will. You're wrong.

/thread

Because not everyone's brain functions properly. Is this a difficult concept for you to understand?

Mental disorders are caused by physical chemical imbalances in the brain

hey Sup Forums i dont think im alive right now. who wants to debate me?

/thread

Sorry OP

>sup Sup Forums I don't believe in medically proven diseases

Just because you don't believe in it doesn't mean it isn't real, dipshit.

>No thanks, I don't need sunscreen, I don't believe in cancer.
>Yeah it's safe baby, I don't believe in HIV

I strongly advise you to get to know the people you're talking about. Do something that they find relatable i.e. become an hero faggot

Stop being AN nigger

Go back to bed, you summerfag.

>summerfag detected

There's not really much to debate about. Anxiety is caused by chemicals exerted by the aderinal glads and is what kept our ancestors from getting eaten. Depression is caused from a low amounts of the chemical serotonin which is what neurotransmitters in the brain require to regulate emotion.