Kek

Do you want a curse?

defend wut

Should have buried their dead somewhere less stupid

>building on top of an Indian cemetery

>building on top of an Indian cemetery
...for a Radioshack
Yeah thats pretty bad

I dont think the strip mall was there in 1880.

That's probably why they went bankrupt. Don't fuck with indian cemeteries. Seriously don't do it. Just ask /x/ about them.

I don't want to deal with their autism.

Tell me more.

no, that is pretty bad

hard to defend

where would we build the bunkers to defend it?

I don't understand how this is bad. When they were debeloping, they let the bodies rest in their original burials.

What the fuck is so bad about that?

Are you retarded?

That's actually bringing a tear to my eye

>americucks are afraid of ghosts

>Tullahassee
dumb niggers, don't even know how to properly spell Tallahassee

ive seen some weird shit 2bh

What's so wrong about leaving a known burial ground alone?
also
>Building on ancient Indian burial ground
it's like you want to get cursed

>mexicucks are into santeria

No I won't because I think strip malls are bad and that all cultures have a right to survive (on their own, with only good AKA artistic trading of ideas between and minimal movement of peoples)

>2016
>not worshipping death
what a bunch of faggots
when a ghost appears make him your slave

>a literal Indian burial ground

It's a horror cliche for a reason

Enjoy your spooky sounds everytime your shit box tries to turn over

i never said i was afraid of ghosts.
my old workplace was a pretty well lit warehouse, several employees including myself would see shadows and static like "people" phasing in and out of the walls and shit.
the building was under power lines though so we were all probably just going schitzo as our brains were being cooked

That place must be awesome if people are dying to get in.

*BA-DUM-TSSSSS*

do you want zombies in your airplanes?
no?
then leave the "indian cemetary" alone

That is a pretty dick move, you gotta admit.

Shutup you dirty indian

They need the EM fields to relay back and forth.

You're damn lucky that they never realized you saw them. They would have seriously fucked your shit up for it.

Of course time isn't as linear as we'd all like to think. You may have gotten fucked up already and it hasn't manifested in this particular timeline.

I'd stay away from microwave ovens if I were you though...

Fuck me that's pathetic.

Just build it down the road.

Seriously, like why the fuck must they build there.

>They would have seriously fucked your shit up for it.

wut would they have done tho

Probably a weird law thing, you can see cemeteries all over where my parents are in Georgia due to laws preventing them from moving the graves.

of course it wasnt because strip malls are a sign of civilization

your imagination, collective hysteria, etc...

Watch Pet Sematary

you mean

>teepee niggers will defend this

Disrespectful as fuck. Native Americans deserve better.

Look they build I95 on white settlers graves
Reddit will defend this.

>not worshipping death

you must be very "indio"

m8, I seriously believe that we mexicans are less gullible m8s
>2016 scared of ghost
don't get me wrong, I wouldn't get into a cemetery at 12 o'clock, not because I believe in ghosts, but because I don't want to be scared to death by a fucking leaf. (my primitive nature)

fuck off back to reddtt then, indian treaty supporting cuck

This is a lie. Thanks for the lie faggot.

Unironic superstition is one of the few charming things that Mexicans and rural Americans share in common.

What are you talking about?

>They would have seriously fucked your shit up for it.
What are "ghosts" going to do? Spewky you?

>You may have gotten fucked up already and it hasn't manifested in this particular timeline.
Wut?

>stay away from microwave ovens
What do hot pockets have to do with ghosts?

What? Is the ghost of Chief Two Dogs Fucking going to come and get drunk at me?

... so the lottery candles and idols of Saint Death are ... proof of your hardened cynicism?

Once I spent the day at a beach in eastern Ontario and found a forgotten cemetery in the woods. Some of the dates went back to the 1960's and quite a few went back even further. I found it sad that these plots had been forgotten. I guess their descendants just couldn't find the time or money for the upkeep.

exactly digging up dead indians properly is expensive and full of bad pr. digging up dead indians improperly will bankrupt a town with lawsuits, is worst pr, and will fill said town with liberal "so sorry native" cucks.
throw up a fence, and information plaque, write up an inadvertent discovery protocol and management directive, shake hands with indians at photo op, and get on with life.

I'm with you Australia, I don't mean to sound like a duck, but this embarrassing. Completely disrespectful.

>mexicans are less gullible
Jajajajaja

In my experience it is the Mexicans/Hispanics who steered clear from anything supernatural and scary movies.

1860s you mean?

Is it haunted or something? I don't get it

Every mexican thinks that blood causes rain tho, at least we arent retarded enough to believe that. Hipsters even got the scoop on it, and they are your biggest cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGIWPIUCX_E

just a tradition, it's like enjoying christmas being an atheist

ONE HUNDRED MILLION MORE

>sound like a duck

Ducks keep on waddling, this is a swan imageboard.

That's kind of cool. I wouldn't mind being remembered as the guy buried in the middle of that parking lot. At least I wouldn't be in some bumfuck cemetery in the middle of nowhere, or lost in a sea of headstones.

Hey that high test chick is based af.
Today on instagram she called out muslim men in denmark for being rapists and harassing women.
Libtards and muslims were trying to attack her in the comments, but she held her ground.

I just thought it was coincidental af, since Sup Forumstards post her all the time. Meme magic is real!!
instagram.com/p/BFO6kqdQ8AC/

The probably traded the plots of land around it for some shiny beads.

Cemeteries are a waste of land.

Bodies should be burned, not buried.

That is pretty based. If she is completely redpilled, I would tongue punch her asshole.

I didn't know she had an instagram, just a pic I jizzed to. Thanks

Strip malls are a sign of degeneracy faggot

look up sky burials. thats how i want to go.
>eagle rips off a big chunk and flies away, then drops it on a playground.
>ruining peoples day post death

I'm from the future and we just convert them into organic vitamins prepackaged in pill capsules. They're sold at CVS right next to the foreskin suntan lotion.

If you're gonna choose a pagan method of burial,
why not norse?
burning on a boat is pretty cool

No, 1960's

Sky burial means the bones can be kept; then my descendants can fuck with annoying neighbors by spooking them with my skeleton.

that does float my boat of fire

If it was culturally accepted, I would want my corpse wrapped in a biodegradable cloth and buried with a fruit-bearing tree planted over it. And later all of the good little boys and girls will eat from the tree in my honor.

WE THE CIRCLE OF LIFE N' SHEET

A Latino I know thinks cats steal your breath when you sleep

I've seen some sad as fuck small and fence-less cemeteries at busy street corners, but this is something else

That's how Pontypool happened.

MFW even their dead live on reservations.

This, if there's one thing I've learned from horror movies, it's don't build a goddamn thing on top of dead injuns.

Dude, I want my skull turned into an urn to hold the ashes from the rest of my body.

That would be metal as fuck.

>high test

this has no meaning

least of all what nigger-minded Sup Forums shitbaiters think it means

Fuck you trolls and anglo filth Im Native American!

*zzzzzz*

ZZZZZ is how i feel when a white "person" talks

dude, who are you talking to?

This is very common along the Trail of Tears. Since they were buried along the way it's often just a single headstone or maybe two or three, not enough to warrant building a cemetery around.

That fucker. I am a fellow Sup Forumsard and hate niggers but i fucking hate when you make fun of Natives

Muh 1/64

Yet more proof that injuns are the niggers of Canada

Muh one drop rule

You are proof white australians are the trash of the continent

420 blaze it all