The media subversively influences your opinions and behaviour

The media subversively influences your opinions and behaviour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And don't forget the Democrat-funded paid shills!

moar

and don't forget the bot threads from project normalizer to influence us Sup Forumstards

They weren't distributed to 2 different markets but I agree that newspapers are retarded

Media often talks to the same people because they are available and want to be on tv

I don't see how it's a huge deal to have 2 different people on the same network disagree and 1 of them write an "opinion piece"

I guess you could say that CNN chooses to showcase these types of opinions and has a bias to pick left wing opinions, but you do have to understand that they are opinion pieces and not "the news"

Everything else I agree with
Can't wait for the mainstream media to die and how they report the news of the day with such bias

Yup, wwyd/trap/cuck threads are paid for by someone. Possibly the good folks at Taykey advertising/datamining company.

Kek'd

"She did NOT use a corrosive chemical. She did however, do exactly what trump meant by 'acid wash'."

ITT kids that are just now getting to the age where this is """""""new secret information"""""""

What's next? Figuring out that they build the ship inside of the bottle?

Nah I always thought traps were cute. white/black threads were what was exposed, I thought.

Yeah, but both covers show how tiny Trump's hands are, so both markets win.

>paying attention to the news

nigga please

The terror events are completely staged.

Total hoaxes, NO ONE dies.

Psyops

Really clever
I guess you are on Sup Forums now because The Daily Shoah with John Jewart just ended for the night?

Haha holy shit I thought that was fake but I searched for it and found the source. Wtf

trips of truth

All of them? Really

On the one hand the media bias is nauseating. On the other hand, Trump literally can't form a complete sentence. Fuck.

Holy shit
How can you be this hypocritical in 19 hours and not realize it?

Buy Minteu. It will make your life better.

-t. robots

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

I think this is my OC. I at least took a pic of this and pasted it around Sup Forums after that debate.

So how/when/where were they ((((((("""""""exposed""""""")))))))?

everything is a lie!

Even this!

I mean obviously but there isn't much you can do, it's pretty much always been that way. The Internet in the early to late 1990s wasn't hit as hard though.

Democrats almost won two elections today. News at eleven.

Well at least Rousseff is still ousted

Yeah no shit. They're like literally every other human being retelling a story. Next you'll tell me lawyers interpret things differently and the average eyewitness is unreliable.

>story
>opinion piece
Grab me some tinfoil boys

It's not just that they see something different, it's that they are deliberately manipulating us for their own gain.

CNN:
>"By the way it is illegal to look at these Wikileaks emails, so leave that to us."

Pretty sure she knew, she was just in it for hillary.

>they build the ship inside of the bottle?
What?! Do all the other underages know this? RRREEEEEEEEEE

No shit? Just like lawyers, accountants, priests, etc. It's like giant for-profit corporations are full of people with varying level of ethics

Yes this should be common knowledge. Yet many people unconditionally accept the narrative of the media.

Glad to see you made the thread again tonight. Have a beaver.

>The media influences your opinions
That's silly, user... now if you will excuse me i have a sudden urge to shop for some nice loafers.

Plz explain

THE LOAFER STEPS UP

>reporting "live from the scene"

That's crazy user, you sound paranoid.

Oh right,

Thanks

This is not a crisis actor, he's the leader of some sort of activist group and I guess you can say he's an attention whore, or just loves giving interviews.

>(((activist group)))

>((()))

I knew it! MSM is trying to push Big Loafer on us, well I won't have it!

They'd rather we loaf about than organize!

The third story is an opinion piece by

Editor\'s Note: Vanessa Brown Calder is a policy analyst at the Cato Institute, where she focuses on social welfare, housing and urban policy. The views expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.

Good job dipshit, you've sandwiched a straightforward news report between two pundits advocating opposite sides of the issue and tried to claim CNN switched sides based on Trump.

You are the one trying to underhandedly manipulate people, and you are counting on people being too lazy to follow the links.

Saw this earlier. I've done zero research though

I wonder who curates these opinion pieces.

But its literally the exact same article you fucking retard.

Not that guy but, John stewart retired years ago dude, get some more topical zingers, you'll look like less of a faggot.

>user posts image showing apparently sketchy behavior from a media organization
>Another user gives a reasonable explanation for apparently sketchy behavior
>Everyone else ignores it and jumps on "MSM IS EVIL" circlejerk

Is anyone else seeing a pattern here?

If you don't see how a different headline on the same story can alter people's perceptions of events then you aren't thinking hard enough.

What is this supposed to portray?

Are you seriously saying its impossible to support someone and be critical of their behavior? Maybe he loves trump, but he believes steaks should never be eaten well done, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

>Is anyone else seeing a pattern here?
Fuck that really activated my almonds.

>your manufactured narrative can go fuck itself

>its literally the same exact article.

>if you can't see how a different healdine affects people perception.

Holy shit, this retard is LITERALLY judging the book by the cover.

This is like one of the oldest idioms on the planet and I didn't think I'd ever meet a living mouthbreathing idiot that it was intended for.

Half of these examples actually demonstrate that many reputable news sources voice range of differing opinions. Especially the CNN examples, most of the articles cited are clearly in the opinion section, and they often give differing perspectives on issues, I.e. Paid family leave. What's funny about that one is the article saying paid family leave hurts women is written by a conservative think tank shill. I used to think like you retards when I was younger, then I realized most people are just fucking dumb and just follow the money. There isn't money to promote social welfare programs, the money is in war, pharma, etc. Just wait until one of these issues affects you, truly impacts you. Obamacare saved my family from bankruptcy, I could never afford and soon won't be able to afford medical insurance for my family. So I have real reasons to oppose the conservatives on healthcare reform, not just some ill informed, angst driven, naive, basement dwelling opinion about shit that they have no stake in the outcome.

>2017
>trying to insult someone's appearance
>jelly detected

As it turns out professional wine tasters cannot tell the difference between red wine and white wine with red food colouring in it if you just label them as both red wine.

You can fool alot of people with shit like this, obviously.

>title
>cover

I'm surprised at how many shills showed up to the thread. I thought they mostly stuck to Sup Forums.

>Same Dates
>File is too low res to read dates

Same picture, and second headline. Try harder faggot

Thought this thread was a bot since there was an identical one yesterday with the exact same pics in the exact same order.

OP, I think the content is good to know about, but change it up a little.

>As it turns out professional wine tasters cannot tell the difference between red wine and white wine with red food colouring in it if you just label them as both red wine.
This proves nothing, the color of the wine does not affect the taste, you're a fucking moron.

The title page is the cover. you're a fucking moron.

>Same article.
>First title says Trump Talks Tough [ON WALL]
>Second title says [Trump Softens His Tone [on?]

Have you even considered the possibility of the two titles referencing two different points of the article, and thus it being a marketing strategy to draw in both the readers that are interested in the wall, and the readers that are interested in other points, since the story covers both?

No, ofcourse you haven't, you'd rather sit here spouting this pseudointellectual armchair psychology that is not only factually wrong but completely uninformed, for you to actually consider other you'd need the two braincells required to string together a concise though. you fucking moron.

>2017
>Butthurt over appearance insult
>Jimmies russel'd
>Ugly Twat

Do you regualary just blindly believe in shit you see online or is that just something you're trying out for the first time?

[citation needed]

Unless they were using paint remover grade wine, any retard can tell the difference between a red and a white wine by taste.

>the color of the wine does not affect the taste, you're a fucking moron.
That is literally what that experiment proved.

You didn't refute his point.

These shills aren't even trying to be convincing, just mess with the conversation and confuse us.

But seriously tho who the fuck actually likes steak well done why even eat steak at that point

If you cut it up and put it in stir fries, chili, or burritos, it can work.

Trap threads are definitely just /soc/ threads there's literally 0 data to mine

No shit, assclown

Social conditioning maybe?

>using the exact argument why they did it this way

The jew is strong in this one.

As if normies give a shit.

Based Japan

Keep raping and groping you glorious nip bastards

user, you are arguing with a literal retard

Its on Sup Forums so it has to be real.

bump

bumpz

That's not a crisis actor you tinfoil hat wearing moron.

>What are opinion pieces.

lmao imagine being that stupid as to think that the WSJ owned by the same guy as fox news prints custom newspapers per market to make you hate trump

its different editions from the same market after trump caved like a house of cards like he always does
snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/

SAGE