Do you regularly visit any lefty sources of media? Or do you live in a conservative bubble?

Do you regularly visit any lefty sources of media? Or do you live in a conservative bubble?

Why? So you can hear about how awful your beliefs and opinions are? And be told that you're a terrible person if you're not a cuck?

conservative bubble
leftist media just pisses me off too much

Not any lefty shit, no reason to go full retard reading Salon. But I do read center-left like BBC World News.

Maybe to see if there's information your favourite sites are keeping from you?

I get more than enough retarded liberal opinions right here on Sup Forums.

you have to access all platforms to hear all perspectives senpai. Once you develop your own personal ideology (which is likely a blending of several) you can use that to interpret information yourself and use your wider perspective to figure out what is bullshit and what isn't. That way you won't turn out like the autists on reddit or their polar opposites on Sup Forums

>Do you regularly visit any lefty sources of media?
Yeah, I read DPRK's KCNA all the time.

If you are libertarian/right, it is not possible to avoid leftist views, unless you want to live in the mountain with no TV, radio or internet.

If you are on the left, it is very possible to spend almost all of your life never hearing an opposing opinion.

I try to stay away from either extreme. I prefer my news sources to be moderate.

yeah it's interesting to see how they spin shit

Visit msnbc to see what the crazies are trying to push daily. So yeah I'm well rounded but not a center dwelling cuck.

Only kikebook and other Sup Forums boards.

I do read liberal media because I don't want to live in a bubble, and it's fucking amazing their lack of self awareness how they avoid facts and always talk out of their asses. Not saying right wing sites don't do it from time to time but it's much much worse with the liberals.

I watch the young turks frequently despite not agreeing with them on most things, and by this point I probably watch them more than Alex Jones or Stephan Molyneux or other right-wing media sources (specifically radio+/or video, not text because I'm retarded).

realclearpolitics is good for polling and such, but has a bunch of lefty articles that pop up on its front page

I go on Facebook

I sometimes still go to a few Gawker sites because they'll have some nice science/tech stories free of their shitty biases, and I like reading Drew Magary's stuff once in a while.

Still, they're a terrible site and I'm glad Hulk Hogan has more or less destroyed them.

And how would you suggest one does that, short of never leaving the house, turning on the TV, or opening a newspaper?

you wouldn't keep any information from me or mislead me, would you Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums news comes from somewhere too, usually some fucker direct linking to Huff