You know what grinds my gears? Gave robbers

You know what grinds my gears? Gave robbers.

Oh look we found this 4,000 year old mummy and all these artifacts,it's ok that we are desecrating this grave and taking everything we find including the corpse because we are "archeologist" and this stuff will go in a museum for the public to gawk at. No mother fucker you are a grave robber!

I tell you wut I'ma go dig up your grand mammy and loot her grave,but it's fine cuz I'm doing it for science and shit.

No one wants to see that shit.
We want to see all the dumb shit wealthy people of the time thought would be cool to bury with themselves.

I know where a $480,000 necklace is buried.
I can't believe the selfish cunt took it with her. Knowing that it's just sitting there, it's driving me crazy.

People who eat a lot of ketchup with their food

How about you learn to cook so your food isn't dry as shit and you don't need 1/2 a bottle of ketchup for your dry ass burger, you fucking faggot

What Americans did with the Natives.

Its only a matter of time before we run out of room and all the graveyards are wiped over for new wal marts and mcdonalds anyways. Mandatory cremation is inevitable.

I hate took robbers more.

What, defend themselves? I hate to break it to you, but they were called savages for a reason.

The notion of them all being tree loving hippies who wouldn't harm a fly until the evil white man came and stole their garden of eden is complete bullshit.

Watch Apocalypto if you want an accurate depiction of what Native Americans were actually like. They were more violent than white people.

This is all true but they were savages on their land. They didn't invade England and ravage the nation. They were on their land. The white man saw an opportunity and took it. I'm not trying to get on a soap box or anything but call it what it is.

It's long gone, faggot.

False.

A) They were not a united people.
B) They were constantly invading one another and killing each other.
C) Someone was always somewhere before someone else, or something else. Let's not pretend that there is a place on the planet where man-kind has been and not taken hold of.

It wasn't THEIR land. Land belongs to anyone strong enough to hold it.

If it was their land, we wouldn't have been able to push them off of it so easily.

Owning land was a foreign concept to the American Indian.

>If it was their land, we wouldn't have been able to push them off of it so easily.

It took a couple hundred years.... as a matter of fact, there are still reservations

No.

Nomadic people do not own land.

Land was set aside for them to live instead of wiping them out.

ill help you get it if you give me 100k

So? So was literature.

A reservation is just a zoo for subhumans.

It's ironic how with indigenous cultures the virtue signalers constantly go on and one about how in their native faith "the land belongs to no one" and they were all one before the evil white man came along.

Then they turn around and say the lands belonged to the indigenous and we robbed them of land.

The reality is, had the natives been able to traverse the oceans, they to would have done exactly the same.
Had natives collaborated with each other under one united people, like whites, rather than have many tribes constantly at warfare with eachother, they may have been able to develop their society to a level where technology advanced and they could traverse the planet.

But they weren't, they were stuck on a rock, and i don't think white people risked their lives travelling the ocean, dying at sea to scurvy, only to turn back and go back home empty handed because a bunch of stick throwing superstitious primitives were already there.

>the sole purpose of condiments is to mask the taste of shittily prepared food
You must be an ameritard.

I hate the fact that this hooker hasn't been fucked by a BBC on camera yet

She hasn't been fucked by any cock on camera