London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

Prince Sadiq of Londinstan just gave out a warning to Trump...

>“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,” he said. “Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong.”

dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/londons-new-mayor-warns-trump-let-in-muslims-or-they-will-attack-america/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DiGGNAt074
twitter.com/nenshi/status/728684319867179008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, thanks. We'll just kill them.

>be nice to Muslims or they'll turn into terrorists!
So they're overly sensitive radicalized time bombs? Trump is right about everything

>Donald Trump’s ignorant view....

What a fucking joke.

>Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values incompatible with mainstream Islam.....

See image.

I hope Trump points out the irony of his statement and gives that Paki a welcoming gift

>Great Britain

What's that? Can you eat it?

>both of our countries

Last time I checked we didn't let a bunch of pig fuckers take over our capital and largest city.

good now we can put a block on all London immigrants who thought after electing him they could run to America

KHAAAANNNN

Well technically they did invade and take over DC along with the Canadians in the war of 1812. In fact they burnt it to the ground....

Trump will probably flip flop on this one like he did all his other policies, that fucking liberal faggot

The whole political spectrum is moving further and further left every year. The republican party in 2016 is like the democratic party of 2000.

What a fucking joker.

London is a complete fucking shithole.

I'm actually mad.

I feel bad for you guys

We same thing, except he's running our country.

Are there any examples of Westernized Islamic states Sup Forums? The only ones that come close are probably Tunisia, Bahrain and maybe Turkey.

Watch, I'm calling this now.

In the next few days, there will be a terrorist attack proving Trump right. It'll just happen.

>London has proved him wrong
>When there's massive amounts of white flight and segregation and there were huge chimpout nigger riots a few years ago

Rest of the world; you have my permission to carpet bomb London at any time. Nothing of value will be lost.

At least he isn't a fucking dune hopper who defends terrorists in court

Let in more muslims or we'll blow you up. Nice.

>Mainstream Muslims

Does that mean extremists or "Uncle Toms", as he puts it?

The man has a point, look at japan. Allah kaboom every day at the sushi mart.

SUBMIT TO US OR WE WILL DESTROY YOU!

>Muhammed blows up stadium

Whitey's fault for not being nice enough to him

>"We should be worried about the crazy extremist and alter our current immigration plans"

>FUCK YOU RACIST!

>"Hey America dont vote for Trump or else Muslims could attack"

>So smart, dont put us in danger because of Trumps words

Are these people retarded?

What khan needs to do is admit islam is responsible, apologize to non muslims, and strive to convince muslims not to take their religion literally.

I'm not sure how you handle things over in London, but here in America we don't negotiate with or give in to the demands of terrorists.

This warning is exactly why we shouldn't let any in. We should also refuse to sell them food.

So wait telling a whole group of people to go fuck themselves, just for existing, will piss them off?

Gee golly, who would have thought?

Not letting sane people escape from gang of nutjobs who are raping, killing and raising their kids as nutjobs, will create more nutjobs?

Impossible, cant be that's just totally whacky.

God save the Queen is no longer a Meme.

We didn't let them do that. They fought us to do that.

>yfw "London has Fallen" happens IRL in London

Wait

Brussels let in Muslims and they attacked Brussels

French let in Muslims and they attacked france

Now I know this might be radical thinking but stay with me here

What if we don't let in Muslims

I'm finding it very offensive you'd call us Loyalists "pigs", we have high standards and values.

The hardliners would declare this apostasy and fatwa him.
It would be hilarious but no way will the paki do the right thing here.

>Let us in or we'll kill you
up yours nigger

>What if we don't let in Muslims

>main stream London
isn't London 70% towel junkies?

It's like saying Football would be better with a bat and that baseball is proof

Britcucks were bad enough.
Now we got Britmudcucks trying to tell us what to do.
You know Kahn is going to get Clockmed to wire big Ben into a yuge time bomb and have it go off at tea time.

You still get hit by Muslim?

Be honest leaf, when Trump takes power you'd be better off agitating to become a 51st state. Loyalty to her majesty at this point is submission to Islam.

>London has Fallen
was a documentary and it was filmed in real time.

war with europe when?

I want USA and russia to take these fools to pound town

Bring it! Diaperheads.

9/11.
San bernadino.

I think we should let em in. It would let your white kids mass shootings look like justice in comparison.

Columbine, sandy hook, etc.

You're literally getting a free scapegoat.

godspeed britbro

You have a short memory, boyo. Those muslims took down the world trade center. They killed Trump's friends. They're going to pay in spades for it. You don't screw with Trump and walk away, like you do with Obama and other democrats.

>Mainstream Muslims

This seems like some carefully phrased way to imply Islamic extremists aren't actually doing anything wrong. He can't even say moderate, normal, or real muslims.

I hope it catches on because the implications are ridiculous and will further highlight the problems with muslims.

He's only been mayor of London for a couple of days, and now he's making veiled threats to potential world leaders? The audacity of this Paki cunt.

He should really get off that high horse, just because he's a shitskin he thinks the US will bend over for him?

Won't this just help Trump get elected?

Fpbp

Calgary actually has a muslim mayor

youtube.com/watch?v=6DiGGNAt074
twitter.com/nenshi/status/728684319867179008

just because he is a shitskin that won a decent political position makes him believe that he can spout his opinions as facts to the world.

Kill em all

Fuck this sandnigger. We can keep ourselves completely safe by removing them altogether. Just because there's not an white man in the entirety of Britain with balls doesn't mean the rest of the world is like them.

This fucking Haji has no idea how much fun we have killing them.

I guess the little turd never got his 15 million from the taxpayers in Dallas?
Top cuck 0bunga now he has to die and starve to death in Dubai?
Quick! Akmed! Fashion some food from those Google products!

And people call Trump insane...
I hope you guys elect Trump so he can go to the UK and ask the muzzie mayor about his big mouth.

Except Calgary isn't the country's capital, or of any true relevance. Meanwhile London is both.

>911
>sophisticaed psyOP
>muzzie inbreeds

Top kek

The point is we're not in any better shape.

>moderate Muslim

This is what all (((religious))) brainwashed left do.

They live in fucking la la land. Hypnotized out of their own survival instincts.
Kill em all.
Kikes
Lefties
Muzzies

That article made me laugh so fucking hard

hahahaha holy shit Britain what the fuck. I spit out my drink

you have these Muslims so full of themselves and so entitled he's getting himself involved in the US 1 day after a mayoral election. Just how much do you suck these Muzzies off?? He thinks he's a god

Seriously. I didnt even know who London's mayor was before this dude. Why would any American care about some mayor from a foreign country? Get this piece of shit out of the mainstream media.

They don't even realize TRUMP IS NOT YET PRESIDENT
NIGGERS WILL BE BRAINWASHED INTO CHIMPOUTS DURING ELECTIONS.

This.

>those [...] that think Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong

is this satire?

I am really hoping I am not the only one who is asking the question why the mayor of one city is trying to engage in international politics. This arrogant Paki is acting like he just got elected Prime Minister.

>While Khan touted the liberal values of British Muslims, some polls have found worrying indicators that their assimilation is incomplete. A poll in April, for instance, found that two-thirds of British Muslims would not tell the government if a friend or family member became involved with extremists. Half of them said homosexuality should be illegal and over 20 percent supported establishing sharia in the U.K.
HOLY SHIT

I can't wait for all the riots to come, with Trump in the primary and his eventual victory.

>Not even a week on the job and he's trying to start WW3 against the US when there's a very good chance that Britain leaves the EU

This tanned britbong must really want to get to his 72 virgins.

I really hope this is waking Europe up quickly.

>if USA defends themselves, they will become tagets
????????

JUST

Bring it.
We might as well get this over with.

Isn't this retard just a mayor?

brb Mayor of Wilmington, DE telling Putin how to run Russia

Because we've blown their heads up so much with this westernized view that minorities are superior to everything.

Not even joking, we would curb stomp England. We had to bail them out in WW2

>Be Nice to Muslims or they will attack you!

>good thing we banned muslim immigration

:^)

>britain seriously thinking about leaving EU
>Already pissed off the US
>Wants to piss off the US more

Britain is literally becoming like a middle eastern country, not just in the ethnic demographics, but political as well.

You're set to get your shit pushed in by one of your rivals, like Ireland.

That sounds like a terrorist threat to me.

Now, what did Trump say about terrorists and their families again? I forgot.

Islam is a religion of peace.
Be nice to us or we will kill you.

I'm seriously considering taking on the cross and crusading. Papal sanctions be damned.

Forgot to add the picture.

Fuck these pepes are high quality. Anyone have any clue as to whether Trump hires graphic designers and artists just to make his pepes?

Oh boy here we go. Europoors are going to come out of their shanties and riot over this post.

>>>/xboxlivein2005/

> mfw there Is a mosque nearby...

He said we are going to murder them all. Apparently women can do no wrong and this is a mean thing to say.

>dailycaller

cute,

has england apologized for WW1 yet?

if ya kill ya enemies.. they win

WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT A GODDAMN MAYOR HAS TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING?

I need a Bong to help. Are mayors over there higher on the government chain than they are in America? Because over here no one gives a shit.

>Not posting the Emir Sadiq version

London got fucking bombed in 2007 by British born Muslims of Pakistani descent, but since they have a Paki Labour mayor now I guess we all have to forget about that.

RIP London
Lesson to the world

He talks alot of shit for a fucking mayor What the fuck are the tories doing just sitting their masturbating while a FUCKING MAYOR dictates foreign policy?

Since when do fucking mayors think they have so much fucking power?

>implying all mass shooters are white
You were almost there, but you ended up suckin dick.

R E L I G I O N
O F P E A C E
F
P
E
A
C
E