Is there a movie in which he doesn't smoke weed?

Is there a movie in which he doesn't smoke weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vkDgP
youtu.be/PwN3GTDIvdw?t=1m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a hot dog in this one so it doesn't count.

BIG CONSERVATIVE DICKS

green hornet

DUDE WE MUST WORK TO STOP THE WAGE GAP BY THE WAY BUY BUD LIGHT LMAO

Isn't there like a meat products are getting high lmao scene?

"6'3" tanned ripped blond looking for someone to go down on me, gotta keep it on the quite because of the wife"

what do you think she meant by that?

What did she mean by that?

obviously

this is the official signal for you two to kill yourselves

rude

Monsters vs Aliens. Though his character still acts like a generic stoner.

It's fake

Or touch dicks.

its not

Unless she deleted the tweet, it is.

>kids are so contrarian these days smoking weed is uncool

Please tell me this isn't the case at your schools, for the love of god. Is 21 Jump Street really a good representation of current high school life? Are gays and SJW shit so prevalent there that to be counter-culture you have to be a prude? Seriously, when I graduated Clinton was a viable candidate and smoking weed was the shit. Being counter-culture meant you weren't a prude and disliked conservative shit. Obama still wasn't president when I was 18.

Weed is degenerate

It was deleted. Read the comments on her other tweets around the time. People were still talking about it for a looooong time.

Spoiler:
Weed becomes uncool as soon as you turn into an adult.

Why is his wife so unabashedly cunty and disloyal to him

It's understandable that dude weed xd probably deserves some level of public shaming, but not by being cucked in front of millions on social media

archive.is/vkDgP
There ya fucking go.

Because he's fat and smokes a lot of weed, so he's almost certainly impotent, but he's also Jewish so he's definitely tried getting her to fuck other men while he watches.

Her mistake was thinking that she should pick out the next bull publicly over Twitter.

>archive.is/vkDgP
thanks my dude

Wrong. I didn't smoke weed until I was 20, and barely got my weed card (really just a paper with a doctor's signature) last year (when I was 25). Most of the people I see in the labs are in their late 20s and above. And respectable, as in I doubt they drink cobras and other malt liquor.

You people are prudes and you have to reevaluate your lives if you continue to post here and complain about 'degeneracy'. I have remained the same since I joined Sup Forums and it's business as usual so it means the goal posts have moved, so gtfo with your Jesus shit and grow up.

>haha dude it's just a leaf bro
>it's part of nature haha you can't ban nature

>Is there a movie in which he doesn't smoke weed?
observe and report (iirc), its also my favourite movie he's in

>I have remained the same
Why grow when you can remain the same?

Pineapple express wasn't too much

>Superbad
>Zack and Miri
>Green Hornet

he does
youtu.be/PwN3GTDIvdw?t=1m39s

I was 18 when I started lurking, you teen. By that point if you're still 'finding yourself' you're gonna fail at life. Just look at all the SJWs with shit degrees.

Doesn't mean I don't take into consideration new things, and react accordingly, I just don't go through 'phases' anymore. Back your shit up with facts and data that isn't biased and I will at least take a minute to process your argument and think it through. I was anti-gun until I actually held a gun and realized most people don't use them to kill others, for example. I didn't appreciate my elders until I actually had to work and pay taxes, that sort of thing. Just cause you don't drastically change doesn't mean you have to remain static.

The goalposts have moved, I'm now too liberal for you neocons and too right-wingfor the SJWs.

still doesn't stop it from being true

Steve Jobs