Is SS another Ultimate Edition scenario?

Finally went to see Suicide squad, expected it to be utter shit going off reviews and the fact that I liked Ledger's joker and though Margot Robbie was a forced meme actress.

In the end I felt like the unhinged romance between Harley and the Joker and deadshot and his daughter, mixed with the dynamic of being led by the general dude were all decent. The villains, military plots, black lady and all that were garbage as fuck though. But halfway through they really turned it around character-wise. So I feel like with the right editing it could be halfway decent.

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/blind-item-7-890.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Halfway halfwaywise it was halfway decentwise neato gee willikers wise

I NEED A GANGSTA

LOL

roast

The BvS theatrical was still good though. The UC was great.

SS theatrical was trash (imo). I liked Joker and Harley, and thought Deadshot was good... but the whole plot was garbage (ancient being wants to shoot a blue beam into the sky to open a portal and in the process creates a faceless army of CGI minions to get mowed down - DC went straight up Marvel with the villain in this one). Also the editing was a fucking disaster.

>Team thinks Harley dies in helicopter crash
>Go outside building, she's there sitting on car
>They literally don't react

What the fucking fuck was this mess of a movie?
Joker was the most interesting part. Felt like there were some good characters trapped in a shitty Marvel movie.

There's a way forward for this, but WB will never allow it

>Cut films down to cohesive 1.75-2.5 hour long films
>Plot threads that are "Cut" are re-serviced in to short films released either before the film on home media to build hype, or included in the Bluray of the film

Imagine Suicide Squad with the Harley/Joker plot thread cut in to a 20 minute prequel to Suicide Squad

Thank you. I'll be here all week. Goodnight!

>I'll be here all week
Oh God I'm so sorry

didn't ayer already said that the cinematic cut is the final one?

He was obviously trying not to Trank himself.

I'd say this is correct because putting back the Joker crash and the fight scene would change the whole shape of the film and destroy the rescue scene at the end.

They could just release it as a alternate non-canon cut of the film for all I care. Everyone went to see the movie for the Joker, so we better get those Joker scenes.

BVS UC was much bettter than the theatrical one...but even with a lot more of scenes, still have a lot of plotholes and doesn't fix the bad acting

Sadly DC is killing the theatrical releases because if they keep making uncut version the people are gonna think "why the fuck would i pay for a very bad theatrical release when i now they are gonna make an uncut version "

someone should tell em that blurays of good movies might sell more than longer cuts of shitfests

literally glib fascimile

>They literally don't react
What did you want them to do? They're supposed to be "the worst of the worst", they didn't really care that much either way.

Pretty much, they shouldn't have cut everything to begin with.

> worst of the worst

> they became bff's after 1 scene

> Boomerang is the only one with a villain attitude

This characters are awful as villains

Probably there are some scenes cut out between those 2 scenes

>Everyone went to see the movie for the Joker
shitty hyperbole = shitty bait

>Get to end of movie
>Witch's tits are pretty nice
>She gains more power
>Few scenes later her tits are even bigger
A-Am I imagining things? I watched the ending a second time in theaters just to see it again, and now I'm positive there's some form of breast enlargement going on when the witch gains more powers.

I dont know.

I watched SS and it was overall unenjoyable. It felt like it was trying way too hard to be DC's GotG what with all the pop culture songs, one liners, and ragtag group of nobodies.

I dont think an extended cut with more Leto would do anything because what we DID get to see wasnt anything great. Hell, only reason he was advertised so much was because nobody except for Harley would be recognized by normies and they needed to sell more tickets.

Enchantress = best reason to see the movie.

But why were both her brother and the random soldier she makes out with to demonstrate her ability to transform people both black dudes?

Do you need to have severe autism to appreciate these epilepsy inducing shitty webms?

Because black people can be both villains and fucking useless

mind listing some of the so-called plot holes? as far as I'm concerned, those were fixed in the UC.

There's definitely a good movie in there somewhere but it's been completely hacked to about million pieces I don't even know where to start looking.

The editing's not as bad as, say, Fant4stic but you could tell it was done in a rush at the last minute without any consideration for scene and dialogue transitions.

I respect that David Ayer's putting on a brave face and accepting responsibility for the movie, but I know for a fact from the quality of his past work (e.g. Fury) that this is NOT what he intended.

Yes, thats why the DCEU is called Extended Univserse for a reason.

Fucked up part is Ayer needs to take the bullet knowing that it was WB who fucked his movie up

And yea Fury is excellent. Brad Pitt for Deathstroke.

I liked the soundtrack

And Margot Robbie

>Do you need to have severe autism to appreciate these epilepsy inducing shitty webms
No, you would need literal autism to call that webm "epilepsy inducing" you stupid hyperbolic cunt.

But please by all means post all the 60fps 720p webms you can of Enchantress, unlike mine your collection is doubtless numerous and all meticulously sourced from 2 second trailer snippets and only the finest of HD cam telesyncs. You fucking obnoxious whinging faggot, go suck a man's dick.

why didn't they film any scenes of Leto and Affleck. even a quick glimpse in a flashback with dialouge

that whole car scene was lazy as fuck with Jokers car door being open

she was in it for like 5 seconds

>Brad Pitt for Deathstroke.

Stephen Lang would be bettah

Saving it for The Batman.

That's deep...

Oh shit this is literally Jared.

crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/blind-item-7-890.html

I would laugh if the Batman movie didn't have any Joker in it and at the end Batman receives a card from Gordon who thinks the Joker's back in town right before Batman notices indentations in it and when he tears them off it forms a question mark

Having a Batman movie without the Joker would be retarded as fuck. I believe in Batfleck.

It isn't so much the bad acting as it is the clash between the TDK-tier realistic drama and cartoon-like fights. I still unironically enjoy Dark Knight Rises monthly, the fights fit into the setting rather well. Compare that to Superman and Zodiac fighting in MoS, that straight up looks like the Blade 2 cgi fight from 2002.

>The UC was great.

Snyder garbage is terrible pre and post-editing.

That's why I highly doubt that Suicide Squad will be better.

>restraining order
Did it get this OTT?