Hey Sup Forums I just filled an enema bottle with some shitty wine and squeezed it into my ass. Am I going to die?

Hey Sup Forums I just filled an enema bottle with some shitty wine and squeezed it into my ass. Am I going to die?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video21738787/catheter_insertion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but...why?

why not just imbibe like the rest of us?

Use a cooler next time. Makes it taste good for your boyfriend.

lets hope so

I am also imbibing, I just thought this might be fun.

very dangerous but probably wont die

Check em

Depends on how much you got in, tell us in ml

what if I refill it and give it another go? Drinking from both ends!

>butt why

FTFY

it goes directly into your bloodstream. i wouldnt recommend it

Nope but i hope you like shitting wine because you will a whole lot.

You are only in danger if you put a bottles worth in your ass.

probably about 90ml or so. Hard to really empty the full bottle

what it will do is dry out the flesh in your rectum which if it happens too often can lead to infections and other bad stuff. The only real worry is if you put too much in and get alcohol poisoning, since you cant really control how much you have that way

Re check

This is the first time I've ever done something like this, and while it might not be the last, I don't imagine it will be a regular thing. It's been a rough couple days.

Probably not, if it was hard liquor you most likely would.

u wont die but ull be heaps smashed
enjoy gettin drunk for cheap man

See that

Should I go for round 2? Also suggestions for fapping tonight?

I have some rum. I'm not sure I'm dumb enough to try that.

Round two should be 300ml straight into the bladder with a catheter

I don't have a catheter...also that sounds like a bladder infection waiting to happen.

Once, when I was younger and stupid, I had a shower enema attachment. It had a large nozzle head, and a smaller one. I once used the smaller one to force water directly into my bladder. One of the coolest feelings ever.

In retrospect, I was a fucking idiot.

Round 2 is a go. 120ml give or take a few. Brb

Wine is typically ~12% ABV so unless you put like 5 gallons in your butt you're not going to die.

If pic related is the amount you used you probably won't even get a buzz.

No idea what a human colon capacity for absorbing spirits is good on you user for trying it out. Let us know how it works out.

We're you from Tennessee? Some fraternity guys killed a pledge a few years back by making him take Sherry enemas. All the blood vessels in your anus gets alcohol in your system without digestive process.

I think that's at least a little stronger than wine, so you're probably just really drunk.

ive heard that this can kill you

maybe i should try it

i'm guessing you need more then that little bit though

> smart card reader

So which DOD branch do you work for....

pic was after it had been squeezed in. Enema bottles are hard to squeeze everything in. First go round only got about 3/4 of the bottle in. Round 2 I got a lot more in. So far in total I've had about 200ml give or take 10 or so...

y'know, before I posted that I was like "Maybe I should take a pic without the cac reader" but I decided that no one would notice. Look at you, user, all sharp and shit.

You'd surprise yourself what you're capable of.

Yah dude, maybe lay off for a few minutes. It is problematic.

not gonna lie, user, I feel pretty good right now. Which is great, cuz I felt really awful before I decided to kick good judgment out of my hotel room.

You. I like you.

pls don't die thread. I'm so lonely ;_;

is it getting you drunk?

show cock

Alcohol is supposed to be filtered through the liver not intestines. You're going to get alcohol poisoning

why has it been a tough week?

I am definitely getting a good buzz

Knew a guy that injected vodka,10ml at a time,dudes still alive,shits not really together but still alive.

because I took a little road trip to come fuck this cute trap, and cute trap got sick and has had a fever and been puking since I've been down here, so we never got to meet up. It has me very upset.

I figured a fucked up person like yourself would work for the govt

Its called buttchugging and its amazing

Should have used cough syrup

ah that sucks man im sorry
blue balls are no fun

the government has a way of fucking people up, and/or attracting fucked up people...

but honestly, Sup Forums and /d/ fucked me up/awakened my inner fucked up way more than anything in gubmint work.

the worst part is, I can't even be mad at him. It's not his fault, circumstances are just shitty. I can only be mad that life is unfair and that doesn't help me feel better about it.

At least if he was just being a piece of shit, I could be mad at him and it would feel productive and make me feel better.

And thanks user, for caring about my insignificant user problems.

Kek

I'm feeling really good so far. Has enough time passed for a round 3?

Also, still haven't fapped yet, so any suggestions are welcome.

>only in danger if you put a bottles worth in your ass
probably bad news for OP
putting bottle up ass is how it started
>then decorked by screw-worm and all hell broke loose
>pic related

Nice! Just use moderation until you know how much is good. It's not really healthy to put stuff in your butt.

Have one for me user. I just quit drinking.

that depends.
do you want to die?

Oh yeah, no I was totally joking. But there is part of me that wonders if alcohol can be absorbed through the bladder walls.

Not true! A man ended up dead after butt-chugging two bottles of wine.

>I once used the smaller one to force water directly into my bladder. One of the coolest feelings ever.
cool
why was it a bad idea?

>not really healthy to put stuff in your butt.
Hey user! You can't say that, it's 2017! Justin Trudeau is gonna have a word with you about your homophobia.

And good on you for stopping. I "quit" about 2 months ago, for no other reason than to get in better shape. Definitely helps you slim down. This is obviously a relapse of sorts...or rather a one-off.

Nice cock enema boy.

not op, but I can only think that you might overstretch the bladder or tear it if you fill it up that fast?

Maybe.
If I had a catheter, I might be willing to give it a shot. For science. Maybe. Bladder infection sounds terrible.
plenty of reasons, first and foremost being the risk of bladder infection. secondly, since it wasn't a catheter that reached directly into my bladder, forcing the water in past the muscles and valves and shit that control my bladder could have resulted in damage, and incontinence.

Rectal tearing is so fucking hot... It looks like Neapolitan Ice Cream when it happens from butt sex. Shit, blood, and cum.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic so I'm gonna take it as a compliment.

Thanks Mr. user. ^_^ It may not be that big, but it serves me well.

also this.

oh okay yeah that makes sense.
what did it feel like?

it's really hard to explain, but it was really cool being able to feel my bladder fill up in real time.

Normally you don't really notice until it's full and it's time to go, but I could definitely feel it getting filled and stretching the whole time. Really never felt anything like it.

dam that sucks user, why try a tranny on the backpages?

Congrats, user. 31 years sober here. Have not had the need to drink (or, I suppose, put a glass of wine up my butt) since 1986. There was a place in Dallas years back that was rumored to be giving gay guys champagne enemas before going out....no idea if that was true, but same strategy as OP I guess.

I may have done that as well...

but I had been texting this qt for a couple weeks. It was about more than just me fucking his delicious little rear. I had grown somewhat attached.

whooahhh
yeah that sounds pretty awsm

I watched some BDSM vid once where this dominatrix inserts a catheter into a dude, uses a syringe to pull his piss out, and then fill his bladder back up with her piss. It looks amazing. Definitely looks like a 10/10 experience.

You've been sober for longer than most people on this board have been alive, how old are you?

holy shit thats so fucking hot

Was just gonna say, you've been sober longer than the OP has been on this Earth. Good on you. I'm gonna go for round 3 in your honor.

People die everyday slipping in the shower too.

Your butt is really only made for one thing - output. I don't care what you do with your own body just be careful there's so many deadly bacterias in there. It's not like a cut on your hand... unless you cut your hand and covered it in poo.

Thanks. Only on week one. It hasn't been to bad but I was drinking about a 12 pack a night. Def looking forward to losing weight and hitting the gym.

Congrats to 31 years! That's great man.

>I'm gonna go for round 3 in your honor.
thats not how this kind of thing works!

right? I went out of my way to find it for you because you're here keeping me entertained. Here you go: xvideos.com/video21738787/catheter_insertion

oh so you've never drank?

Considering it's bypassing the stomach, liver, kidneys, and going straight into the bloodatream. A litre of wine could cause some serious damage. Alcohol is dangerous to the body, hence why it's turned into ethanol. Which is still dangerous to the body.

Is it not?

Round 3 prepped and ready!

holy shit thanks
fap fap fap

squirt it into your dick

oh no

>that carpet
>that table
are you sitting in a restaurant?

pic with the enema in your ass

Round 3 was a failure. I got it all in, held it for about 2 minutes, and my body said "NOPE! PURGE PURGE PURGE!" Might try again in a bit, but taking a brief break for now.

anytime, user
I don't think the nozzle will fit, plus it's been in my ass like 10 times tonight.
nothing ventured, nothing gained user. Although I haven't figured out what's to gain from this yet.
I'm in a Holiday Inn Express. It's sad and lonely. Don't judge.
Maybe next time, but I'm really hairy, so are you sure you want that?

Only one documented alcohol enema related death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
>More people die from making toast
>typical overreaction and mass hysteria based off a handful of incidents

yes please!

interedasting...
Ok, I'll see what I can do

>>More people die from making toast
how do people fucking die from making toast???

Round 4 is a go.

And that's it. Between what's gone in the front and what's gone in the rear, the bottle is gone.

Electrocution or fire

good for you op, a pic of the wine coming out would also be amazing

I plan on holding on to it for a while, can't waste perfectly good alcohol!

ok now op, splooge all that leftover wine back into a bowl from your ass and drink it now dont waste it

>when you forget to change the obvious Sup Forums filename and summerfags think it's real

nigga, you dumb.

stfu nigger. I've seen this exact post with these exact pics prob 4 times in this month. That's why there are no timestamps you stupid fuck.

I'm suddenly feeling this a lot more than I had been. Catching up to me, or that last one really put me over the dge.