Welp, I just finished high school, and I feel really fucking empty inside...

Welp, I just finished high school, and I feel really fucking empty inside. Like I'm glad that I don't have to go to high school anymore, but I'm also really regret my time in their, to the point where I wish I could do it all over again. Hell, I would even do middle school all over again, cause fuck it. I wish I wasn't the fucking outcast loner with no real consistent friends. I wish I had studied a little more so I wouldn't have been a failure at grades. I wish I took more AP classes so I could look good in front of he nerds. I wish I kept my original group of friends. I wish I didn't act like such an autistic faggot. I wish I was more friendly. I wish I had talked to more people. I wish I wasn't so shy. I wish I had gotten out my room more instead of playing video games and being addicted to the internet. I wish I wasn't a mixture of depression and autistic spaz. I wish I had more charisma.I COULD'VE BEEN MORE THAN THE FAGGOT I AM TODAY. I COULD'VE HAD CLASS, I COULD'VE BEEN A CONTENDER, I COULD'VE BEEN SOMEBODY. INSTEAD OF A BUM WHICH IS WHAT I AM.
I COULD'VE EASILY GOTTEN A 6/10 qt 3.14 ASIAN NERD GF BUT I DIDNT BECAUSE I WAS SO LOW IN THE SOCIAL LADDER AND SUCH A WEAK WILLED FAGGOT. THERE WERE TONS OF THEM, AND THEY WERE ALL NICE. HELL SOME OF THEM EVEN ACTED NICE TO ME EVEN WHEN I WAS A FUCKING COLUMBINE TIER AUTISTIC LONER. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I JUST WANT TO WAKE UP TOMORROW AND BE 10 AGAIN. I WANT MY LIFE BACK. IM HAVING A FUCKING MID LIFE CRISIS AT 18 FUCKING YEARS OLD JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
I WISH I WAS A NORMALFAGGOT. I WISH I NEVER BECAME A SNOBBY Sup Forums FEDORA FAG. PLEASE GOD SEND ME BACK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KjpuxiV-_Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

22 still feel that way, i just get drunk more.

feels thread? bump?

Get over it faggot (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚

>I wish...

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

literally only good for nothing bums peak in high school, welcome your brethren with open arms.

Go listen to some Jordan Peterson vids and start to sort yourself out. Clean your room, rescue your dead father from the underworld and shit like that.

>I JUST WANT TO WAKE UP TOMORROW AND BE 10 AGAIN.

doesn't everyone? just try to make post high school life better instead of dwelling on what could have been. you can't go back.

Not done with HS yet.... I'll try my best to not be a fag like you if that makes you feel any better.

Hi

You might want to give this thread a read
Don't miss this video, linked in there:
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

Cheer up, at least now you are "free" to make your own choices.

Man high school ain't shit. Don't let that stuff get you down. What matters now are the other 60 or so years you have left.

well shit summed me up, now im 27. wtf

hahaha nice

here OP

youtube.com/watch?v=KjpuxiV-_Es

so it doesn't go away?
damn Sup Forumsros.....

yo dude, i'm not you, but i know people who were you and who still are you. they were losers in high school, but now they're completely made. dudes who i would never think of hanging with, are now allgood, get comment like 'damn i had no idea he'd get a girlfriend like that'.

what i'm saying in a shitty way is that it's not over bro, you still have so much more time to sort yourself out. focus on what you'll say about your today self in 5 years

>doesn't everyone

I don't. It's kinda weird to me that this is such a common sentiment.

Hey, OP, listen up. I think it's safe to say that most people on Sup Forums feel this way or have at some point or another. I know I do. I'm 19, only a year older than you, and there are tons of things I could've done differently. Girls I could've kissed, grades I could've gotten, experiences that I could've had. The good news is that your life isn't over. in fact, i'd argue that it's just beginning. use the realization you've stumbled across tonight and learn from it. live life to the fullest and every day like it's your last, OP. Life tends to fly by faster than we realize, so you might as well enjoy it while you can

being a kid means having very little responsibility, which most people can agree is pretty nice.

>their
Maybe you should go back.

>19
The good news is that year after year of soul-crushing anguish and defeat eventually deaden you to all feeling, assuming you don't pull yourself out of your downward spiral.

t. existentially nauseated

Honestly, I wish I had that realization at your age. It took me a few years out of high school to figure out that I was fucking up. If I were you I'd

>Start lifting
>Don't smoke, hold off on booze for a few more years
>Join the military/americorps something like that. Build skills and really figure out what you want to do. I wasted time on my first degree because I picked something random with little thought.
>Fuck as many girls as you can. Be alert and pick up on signs they want sex. I was autistic as fuck and missed alot of chances. Don't settle down too until you find a really great one. I got hitched too early. With a girl I love, but I still want to get out there and try other girls.
>Read up on social skills. Remember it's not how cool you are, but how you make others feel about themselves.

ill be ur friend kik me cdbcbw

That's what I hear, but with responsibilty you also get independence and freedom, at least to an extent. I guess I just enjoy that way more than most. I always found being a kid kind of frustrating for that reason.

>>Start lifting, etc.
That is good advice, but I did those things (not OP) and it made no difference. But I am without regret for the way I've lived my life, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

That's the thing though. You did everything right, even if things didn't pan out, you don't have regrets. You aren't actively fucking up. At least if OP does a few of those things he can look back on his twenties and be ok with how he spent his time.

Don't take this the wrong way. It's good advice. You're engaging in self loathing. That will get you nowhere. The social ladder idea is an excuse. Find a hero. Study why they are successful. Then go do that. Good luck.

Git gud.

I wish you the best you illiterate bastard. Enjoy the Sup Forums faggotory

Same im 20 about to turn 21, realized I was a few months away from being able to legally drink, and I am unemployed, and still live with my parents. So I got my autistic ass out of my chair and got a job.
Shitty job (BK) but god damn did it feel good to come home and tell my dad that the interview went great because they hired me.
A couple weeks ago on my way to work I just looked at the skyline and thought to myself "holy shit has the world always been so beautiful"
That sounds cringy as fuck, I know but the
fact I was able to think that after years of
being depressed about the state of my life
made me feel so good inside and just happy.
I am trying my hardest to get on with my life, move out and live on my own, and maybe get a gf or a doggo.
what im trying to say is if my autistic fat ass can do it anyone can. just those first steps can help you put yourself into a positive mindset don't look back and dwell on the autist you were, look forward to the normie you can become.
All the best OP

I did most of the things you didn't do and still have regrets. Point being, the grass is always greener. You still have time to do cool shit, I started travelling the World at 23 after University, now I'm 32 and still live abroad. You don't need to do shit people expect you to do, it's all a con, there is no such thing as a normalfag, everyone is struggling internally to some extent.

>time in their
good news, you need to go back.

Sup Forums me
Graduated
Shit fast food jobs
Grinded and saved
Took 4 years to get decent job
Saved lots of moolah
Autistic depressed asperger who lifts
Talked to hundreds of people
See ass n titties on the daily
No faceb or myspace since school days
Still managed to hang out with people
Hell even hanged out with a few 7.5/10 qt's
Mfw I became a normie only to go back to loner
Lost contact with all previous group of friends because I'm shit at staying updated in their livs
In my circle because I'm a shut in
Mfw I managed to still have a life even though
I was also a columbine tier loner

How did you still manage to have money after uni?

Lol, at least you weren't me.
>Be me
>Be autistic faggot
>Be fairly attractive
>Literally cannot read hints
>Was asking this one QT3.14 what the difference between yoga pants and leggings was.
>"It's the material, user."
>Feel a surge of power
>"So, are you wearing yoga pants or leggings?"
>"I'm wearing leggings."
>"How can I be sure? I should feel yours just to make sure."
>Literally start rubbing her ass, she doesn't ask me to stop.
>MFW I was so fucking autistic I didn't even know she liked me.
>MFW I never asked her out on a date.
>MFW pic related

Fucking prick just start. You're a disgrace if you leave your resentment go unchecked. Find something to build convictions off of, face your fears head on, whatever it is fucking swim