well this is going to be shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fO1sY_Dg-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's over, Marvel is finished.

>marvel
>wasn't shit from the start

>le ebin raimi organic web shooter garbage

Why does Sup Forums pretend to be retarded?

why dont you?

>he doesn't act dumb to get replies

lol do you even get laid?

>can't think of a good reason
>my face when

it's better than a jizz shooting spider man,with jizz glands in his arms

GO WEB.
UP UP AND AWAY WEB.
FLY.

>yfw when his web shooters break/run out during the final fight

If you like organic webs you're fucking shit and I hope the mexican cartel kills you

looks like the costume is made out of that fabric used to protect school books that niggers wear on their heads

web shooters add nothing to the narrative and create hamfisted drama

I think you meant to say that it shows Peter's intellect and scientific side while also allowing for him to create different types of webbing for solving different problems.

>Raimifags

This. The only people who still think organic is better are still hung up on Raimi.

But he has web shooters in the comics.........

At least they are keep it true to the comics unlike DC

it's a waste of time teaching the retarded audience how he makes the webbing and explaining what he's doing when he makes different types

the only people who like web shooters also like BvS and MoS

That's the thing I am the Mexican cartel

God I hate Sup Forums so much

web shooters are canon, baiting plebs btfo

Personally I prefer it seperate.
There's peter parker the nerdy unremarkable (apart from being smart) loser and there's spiderman thrill seeking, agile, physical and direct.

It sounds a little silly saying it but I liked that there was such a contrast.

>pretend

Are you fucking retarded, that is a good thing that he doesnt shoot webbing from some bullshit "glands"

Batman has the Batclaw made for him, he doesn't actually shoot a cable out of his hands.

Why are webshooters a problem?

>spider man
>most unique feature about spiders isn't a superpower
kek

no, it's not. he got bit by a fucking spider and got spider abilities. why the fuck would spinning web not be one of those abilities IT'S FUCKING STUPID

batman isn't a mutant

are you serial?

its a fucking plot point, he's gonna run out of refills in the upcoming movie, you just know it

Pete has always been incredibly smart to the point of setting up an industry that competes against Stark. It's fine if they use that split with any of the other hundreds of spiders, but Parker's character should try and stick to the original books.

>peter is so smart that he can make a synthetic, malleable compound that's strong enough to hold thousands of pounds

then why the fuck does he need to be bitten by a spider to be spiderman? He could just make all the tech he needs to do what he does. Or he could just fucking sell it and make a fortune and never have to worry about anything again. That's retarded and makes no sense but then again it's comic book shit so I'm not surprised.

>Capeshit
>Not always shit

Because then it would come out of his ass and developing his own shows how smart he is.

Neither does Spider Man

spider man is a mutant

So?

yeah man i agree if he can just create webs who the fuck needs spiderman just let him make webshooters and give them to the stronger heroes or real human beans

>Spoderman doesn't have any mutant powers, he's just a faggot in spandex with cans of silly string strapped to his wrists

Is anyone more retarded than shooterfags?

Well a chemical compound is easier than making a super suit.

So you are going to eat that shit up

Well technically he is a "mutate" since he wasn't born with his gifts

>shows how smart he is

see as to why that's fucking stupid and basically denigrates his super hero abilities the point of being moot. It's like this character was written by an 8 year old

but he does have mutant powers, just not the shooting. that complements his powers

spiderman is more of a hero type than iron man/hawkeye/black widow

Can films not have plot points?

if one person out of seven billion can predict a very vague basic plot point, it shouldn't ever happen, i guess

i suppose movies are cancelled, then

See

not shitty predictable ones no

I bet you like the F&F franchise

it's clearly not if this is the same universe that Iron Man exists in and Peter Parker is apparently a genius on the same level as Stark as one of these other posters mentioned.

lost it

>F&F
What did he mean by this?

>I'm 15 and I've only seen the last few movies so i think they're all shit and I have no idea it's normally abbreviated to "TFatF"

something like this i think

try harder faggot

user, while I enjoy the MCU, the heroes are uselesss assholes.
They only fix problems they had a part in themselves, look at Tony Stark, at the SHIELD, all that technology, does it ever benefit the average person?

Consider that the Navy can spend 1 billion just to renovate a battleship, now think at Winter Soldier at how much it must have costed to build all those flying helycarriers plus the whole system that connects them all.

The Avengers have the perfect name, because they can only "avenge", they are a medicine but not the ultimate cure, they exist to make sure that life is less shitty than what it would be living in that Earth.

Okay

>kid
>angry he doesn't have the same resources, wealth and years of experience as a 40 year old billionaire ceo .

Yes a character can build all the equipment, but does it matter that they don't? Can it not just be a different character? Who cares if he doesn't have organic webshooters? Is there a problem with his premise? Why can't it just be different?

autistic people have a hard time grasping why everything isnt the perfect logical way in a story, so they cant really understand why peter would have to make his own webs or be smart, they self identify sort of and think "no if i want to be spiderman then if i got bit id need all his powerz" so they think anything more than a 1 dimensional spiderman is too retarded

super strength, agility, spider-sense, able to stick to any surface. Go away casual

I personally don't like webshooters because they're silly. They're like batman's grappling hook except smaller, thus, they seem like they'd have even more trouble supporting spiderman's weight while he swings on them at high speeds. But unlike the grappling hook, spidey uses web for just about everything.

Don't even start me on the "chemtrail" level of bullshit surrounding the cartridges.

All in all they seem as mostly a writing based way to make web more useful, but subject to plot convenient limitations. Like, instead of the webs having tensile strength necessary to support his weight in a 4g swing, but everyone else can just tear them apart like they're nothing, its "OH NO MAH CARTRIDGE IS EMPTY AT THIS MOST INOPPORTUNE TIME!"

>have super strength, super agility, danger sense, and can climb around any surface

Without the webs, he could be literally anything and it'd still make sense. So the deintegration of webs from his power set just makes it seem he decided he wanted to be a spider based superhero.

This might be the dumbest post in the whole thread created by someone who has never read the comics and takes Raimi's movies as gospel.

because thats the way the character was written , created and published originally stupid fuck

>So the deintegration of webs from his power set just makes it seem he decided he wanted to be a spider based superhero.

Yeah let's just ignore that he was bitten by a radioactive spider, let's ignore that key plot point altogether to support your radioactive retardation.

I agree with this. Plus, if the whole deal is that the spider is genetically engineered as part of Oscorp super soldier experiments, it makes sense that they'd be junking around the DNA to make it adaptable for people.

Do they actually supply the web? Or are they just a piece of his costume that provide a hole for the web to shoot out?

>bit by radioactive spider and gets spider power
>happens to be a super genius inventor and creates the most amazing non lethal weapon in the world that also fits his spider persona

spiderman TAS, one of the best adaptations, followed the web shooter route.

but bai

At one time spiderman was near mr fantastic levels of super genius.

Could you refer to him as Enhanced please.

>this always triggers the comic book purists

He manufactured the web himself. This was brought up in Civil War.

Does that mean he can't join the X-Men?

>expecting spiderman not to have the powers of a spider

>i'm more autistic than you haha

>web shooters add nothing to the narrative
Actually they're a proff Peter Parker is a genius, so yeah, they seem to add something.

he has some in the first spider man comics

spiderman his retarded strong he is stronger than captain america

>fighting with vulture
>goes high
>vulture crushes both webshooters
>drops spidey

it doesn't help that villains can friggen see them, why arnt they hidden.

>it's a Sup Forums act like retards

See, this thread has been made add nauseam, and I'd understand the ignorance back at the begining of this meme, but now is stupid.

Spider-man still hasn't developed his powers at full potential. It has been proven in the comics that he can have talons, organic webs, fur, several eyes, several limbs and other shit. Right now he's just a larvae of what, if he trains and lives long enough, might have.

Organic webs make no sense this early in his life, a part from when he tinkers with his DNA or when an enemy does to force a mutation they shouldn't be brought up.

The comics go back and forth with webshooters and web glands, so that's just a silly thing to say.

being bitten by a radioactive spider giving you superpowers doesn't make sense either.

question for any comicfag. did original spiderman have the webshooters or not?

There's been so many reboots of comics, cartoons and movies that I don't even know.

Anyway they could've at least make those not look like wristbands.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fO1sY_Dg-M

yes

What, you thought he was some kind of 'Spider Man'?

>KaptainKristain

oshit he made a spiderman video?
>ign
no wonder why I didn't find it, thanks user

every iteration of spiderman is "the original spiderman."

welcome to comic books

He started with webshooters back in the 60s, and remained that way till now in the comics, and will continue it seems, only sporadically having organic because mutations that only lasted a couple of issues.

>reboots of comics
Literally none, Spidey never had a "reboot", the only that could be called one is One More Day when he did a pact with Mephisto to save Aunt May in exchange of his marriage with MJ, so his life changed as he never married her (this run was pretty much hated by everybody). This had no effect in his powers.

>has spidey sense and can climb walls but has to create fake web

>why arnt they hidden

you really think they're going to pass up new web shooter toys?

Because his powers are still developing, why do you complain about stuff you don't know?

don't pull this rubbish out of your arse

Ya know, like a spider?

Why does the worst superhero get the most movies

THIS

Not all spiders spin webs

Read the comics if you don't believe me. It0s been said by Madam Web, Jackal, Ezekiel and the Other, it's been proved by when enemies (and sometimes even himself) speeds up his mutation.