Wait you've finally accepted us chi's as mexicans. Yes

you are a fucking traitor go suck American dick

But i hate gringo's

Well yes

Praise kek

my name is john smith ask me anything

>tfw chi
>tfw hated by both mexicans and americans
Kill me. Atleast I can take solace in the fact that most people think I'm not Mexican when they first meet me.

Watch this. It's the same video but one version is in Spanish and the other in English.

youtube.com/watch?v=L98nlrGDYF0

youtube.com/watch?v=swnOlUVXytY

>See a post by Mexican flag
>it's either about wanting land back or hating Americans
I seriously hope this isn't what the every-day mexican is like.

Why? Do you want me to watch both? I've never lived in Mexico all I know is my great-grandfather was from Nuevo Leon. Is she a white Mexican or just an American?

No, just one, whichever one you prefer. Or not. She shares a story about feeling she doesn't belong anywhere, but she instead was an American living in Mexico. I liked her story desu, and she has perfect English and Spanish.

Interesting. Honestly I speak English better and am white enough to blend in here. I just don't understand why we get such a bad wrap.

It's the same thing with "Italian"-Americans, "Irish"-Americans, "German"-Americans, etc, when they go to those countries LARPing as something they are not. Imagine and Italian-American telling an Italian from Italy, "hey, I'm Italian too!". It's cringy m8, sorry, but the American society that promoted that shit is just retarded outside of America. You all are just Americans (and that's it) in denial.

Now, personally, if you want to call yourself Mexican but actually contributing to this country in some form, I wouldn't mind it, but if you just call yourself Mexican without ever even visiting AND living here, just because you want to have some sort of identity or belong in some kind of group, because your grandfather was from that country, no, that's cringe. We are not a club, we are a nationality. For example, I have 2 Spanish grandfathers and I don't call myself "Spanish"-Mexican, nor do I feel a stronger connection to it than any other Mexican.

But meh, do whatever and call yourself however you want lad no matter what other people think, that's all that matters in the end.

I agree with you for the most part. I consider myself American before anything else but my family still holds on to cultural things from Mexico (speaking Spanish, etc). I don't think there's anything wrong with recognizing your heritage if you still hold onto it. I think people that only hang out with their "cultural group" are retards.

>tfw too american for mexican
>tfw too mexican for americans

Sad? Kill yourself and erase your spic bloodline from my country, faggot.

Just finished watching the video. Very interesting. It's nice that we got some actual conversation out of a shitposting thread.