What's up with this guy?

What's up with this guy?

Why is he reddit incarnate? He is unwitty, has no sense of humor or self-awareness, he waves his hands too much and has an awkward and unfunny reaction to everything.

How come he appears in youtube kino red letter media videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>waves his hands too much

I do this too, I don't even notice

AIDSMoby is a cool dude you leave him alone

He's better than beardfat.

Jack has either grown on me or lost his most annoying characteristics. He's totally fine, and has one or two zingers in him.

>DOM DELOUISE DOING JUMPING JACKS TO RELEASE HIS ARMPIT BABIES

When did RLM jump the shark Sup Forums?

I hated him too, but then he grew on me. His casual reactions to weird shit in movies is funny. He made an inappropriate joke about Baby Jay getting raped in one episode and that's when I knew, he's /our guy/.

>His casual reactions to weird shit in movies is funny.
But he's often obnoxiously loud and anti-funny.

Like that guy that says such dumb shit that it ruins the next 3-4 good jokes.

But maybe he'll grow on me to.

I think he's toned it down a bit.

And unlike Beardfat he isnt a buzzkill.

He's a moderately entertaining youtube personality. What else should he be?

>But he's often obnoxiously loud and anti-funny.
No he isn't. The others will react loudly to something but he'll get in first and just say something like "I'm sorry what was that?" It happened in that episode when they watched a magic tricks video.

If you hate loud people then you must hate Rich, which is impossible because everybody loves Richmond.

I pretty much hate everyone on that show with the same intensity.

Except Jay and Mike, that is. They're good.

but rich is fat so its funny

You just described Rich Evans

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with Jack

mike looked like he enjoying himself, unlike most botws, because most botws are shit

He's come an insanely long way and I think he's probably my favorite fourth man now
He acts as the straight man when Mike and Rich go off on rape/fat/gore fantasies, which is an important role to have. Also even if it's kinda amateur his occasional knowledge of editing and the more technical aspects of film making make for good filler to continue ragging on a movie when you need a break from some of the absurdity that the others are ragging on it for. Now that he doesn't stare into the camera every time someone says something he's much, much better.

Mike = cynical unfiltered taboo insults of the movie

Rich = over the top clown that punctuates the obvious stupidity of things

Jay = encyclopedia of film and film theory buff that puts the stupidity of the movie in context story and flow-wise

Jack = straight man with a knowledge of cinematography and editing that puts the technical stupidity and incompetence of the movie in context

I think you're missing the bigger picture.

Everything you mentioned is minor compared to the fact that he talks even when he has nothing to say, so he ends up repeating himself or just saying nothing more often than not.

That's more annoying than anything else he does. He's constantly loaded with filler that waters down the conversation.

He's so great. Plus he exudes a lot of positivity which I guess is too much for you assholes to deal with.

Is AIDSMoby replacing Mike?

>yfw you realize Jack is the alpha of the group

Shut the fuck up, jack.

You are wrong. I think he is overly concerned with if his kids see these videos when they are older he doesn't want to get too offensive like some of Mike and Rich's jokes.

>his occasional knowledge of editing and the more technical aspects of film making make for good filler to continue ragging on a movie when you need a break from some of the absurdity that the others are ragging on it for.
Whenever he tries to talk about the technical aspects of filmmaking, it's fucking embarrassing. I know people rag on Space Cop, but it's been proven that Jay and Mike have a strong knowledge of the technical aspects of filmmaking and have proven so with many of their projects over the years. I can take them seriously when they talk about filmmaking. Literally everything I've seen that Jack has made on his own is borderline incompetent on a technical level. Why should I listen to what that idiot has to say about the technical aspects of filmmaking when he clearly doesn't understand them himself?

Is he still doing funny reaction faces in the hopes he gets a zoom and freeze frame beat?

L.o.L I am Laughing out Loud!

He's just a normie. He has a family ffs.

Nah he's cool.

I used to think he was a wet blanket. But over time I realized he finds the offensive shit as funny as anyone else.

He's got the right personality for Jack and Rich to bounce off of.

jack is as essential to rlm as a seat filler is to the oscars

>pretending to like aidsmoby now

this fucking board

can you be a little more specific

Who cares. It's not his job.

He's certainly replacing him as resident racist at RLM.

>that imitation of a black accent on the police quest 3 stream
Holy shit, that was awkward as fuck.

Video production is literally his job.

t. jack

I don't get annoyed by him anymore EXCEPT when he claps during the movies in BOTW. And it's usually him clapping alone, so it's not like a group thing either. it's just him clapping away like a retarded amerifat.

as bad as jack can be, beardfat is always worse

Pretty much everyone claps all the time.

The memes really are true it seems like.

I just started watching BOTW like a week ago.
Why are we supposed to hate him?

I mean, as much as I love Jay they are around the same level humor wise. It's mostly just Rich and Mike that have all the good jokes.

nice dubs. while jack and jay are indeed roughly similar when it comes to humorous capability, jay has a much better grasp of the underlying social dynamics in play and generally knows when to comment, make a joke, when not to; etc. jay is a nerdy little dweeb, but he's quite likeable (/ourdweeb/ if you will) whereas jack seems to have a very, very mild case of aspergers or something; i.e. the artificial facial expressions he makes and the poor grasp of the inescapable social calculus required of each individual member of any given group to create good, entertaining chemistry. also, nobody actually hates jack. this is just Sup Forums, where everything is exaggerated hyperbolic. these people are probably just jealous of jack or something. i don't know. /autism

tl;dr: comedy is timing

>someone says something uncooth
>looks at camera with mouth agape
>editor has to cut away from his faggy attentionwhore reaction every time

Beardfat is obnoxious. Jack is infinitely better. That Shaqmeat episode is hilarious for how his real personality comes out and he just sits there offended for some reason trying to discuss a boring movie nobody else cared about.

Jack is to RLM as Nick is to MDE. Braindead retards can't appreciate his subtle genius.

Nick is to MDE as the other memebers of MDE are to MDE. Sup Forums incarnate minus the humor.

youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA

Jack at least has some funny moments
Josh has literally never been funny

what is it about this man that is so unsettling. i cant bear looking at him but i cant pinpoint why.

Beardfat is much much worse, much much worse.

Jack is just socially awkward, however, is way too comfortable around his friends and does things that a normie would not do on camera

Jack exists so you could appreciate Jay and Mike better.
The movies were too shit to talk about them so they had fun time fucking around.

Imagine any Mike/Jay/Rich/Jack BotW with Jack removed. What is the impact?

It's basically HITB.

Does everyone in this thread realize that all the bitching in the world isn't going to somehow change the fact that Jack is their friend and you aren't?

That's true, he does have his moments. Josh doesn't really offend me. He's just like water. He has the flavor of water. Mike is like a big, hearty breakfast. It's got everything you need for YoutubeKino success, though if you eat it every day it'll clog your arteries and make you look like you've aged half a decade in one year.

Jay is a grilled chicken breast with a healthy side salad. Better for you, if not as immediately enjoyable as Mike.

Rich Evans is candy. He's Whoppers, Milk Duds, Smarties. Enjoyable and acceptable in moderate amounts, but it's not very good for you and if you eat too much and you'll get sick of it quite quickly.

Aidsmoby is an acquired taste. He's like sauerkraut, or blue cheese. He rubs some people the wrong way, but you can learn to appreciate him and he does have his moments.

Beardfat, again, is like water. He's just there. There's nothing to him. Just meh. No taste.

Fuck Beardfat nigga

THEY ARE MY FRIENDS THEY LAUGHED AT MY JOKE IN A PRE-REC STREAM ONCE

>dat autism

>he doesnt compare personalities to cuisine
hahahha fucking faggot!

Nobody likes the Sensitive Josh Wizard

I am Sensitive Josh Wishard! Fuck You!