Any airsoftfags here that can reccomend a good starter gun?

any airsoftfags here that can reccomend a good starter gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYbhfhCbAPA
airsoftatlanta.com/collections/spring-airsoft-pistols/products/cybergun-s-w-m-p-hpa-spring-pistol-black
evike.com/products/45329/
evike.com/products/51224/
tuningkits.novritsch.com/product/tokyo-marui-vsr-10-tuning-kit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

underage fgt detected

Get a KWA - Durable as fuck

Rip on him all you want, some of this shit looks fun. m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYbhfhCbAPA

Smith and Wesson 686+ applied to temple

airsoftatlanta.com/collections/spring-airsoft-pistols/products/cybergun-s-w-m-p-hpa-spring-pistol-black

Cybergun is fucking garbage

Hand grenade

You could be one of those fags who runs around with a rubber knife.

Ok I have to say that does look fun

Whatever brand you get, just make sure you get an M4. There's literally tons of cheap and easy to find upgrades/replacement parts that'll make your life easier.

Just make sure you don't do either of these things:
>Buy a Gas Blow-back as your main rifle
You'll have a bad time. They magazines are expensive, temperamental, and have low capacity. Not to mention you'll constantly doing maintenance on it just to make sure it fires decently. It'll also never have the consistency that electric guns have.
>Buy a Sniper Rifle
It's no where near as fun as you think it'll be, and from what I'm told none of them are decent out of the box, you'll spend more than the price of the actual gun making it half decent.

Do the same m4 magazines fit in all m4 guns or do I have to buy the same brand as the gun?

For the most part they'll all work in all M4's except some brands, I can't remember if it's like JG or CYMA but their mags are finicky with only working with their guns.

KWA also has some guns that specifically need their special mags, and they won't work right in any other gun.

How much should o expect to spend for a gun and gear to be able to play in some games?

It depends where you live. In good ol' Murica you can probably get up and for a couple hundred bucks. You'll be looking at either a little or a lot more depending on your countries import laws.

Best thing I can suggest is if you have an airsoft field near you that has rentals, to give a couple of them a spin. Though, in terms of the smallest amount needed to play, you'll just need:

>an airsoft gun
>a battery or two for the gun
>eye protection
>bb's

and that's about it. the one thing that can't be stressed enough though is:

>invest in good eye protection

the cheap shit is usually cheap for a reason, and some of those guns can shoot real fucking hard. Don't feel the regret of losing an eye over cheaping out on eye protection.

It's worth getting a full face mask for, since some of those things will chip/break teeth. I've seen it happen.

Any idea what it takes to get onto a team? Like how much experience should I have?

ha that was my first gun, still holds up to this day

No idea, every team is different. Just try and find a group that plays locally and see if you can join them for some games.

If you're expecting to join a "milsim" group before ever playing though, you might have a hard time. Play the game, see if you like it, then see about doing something like that.

Hope these answers helped ya, taking off now.

g&g good starter rifles. g&p when you want something nice

OP here, is full metal worth it?

My friend lost half a tooth to airsoft in a desert, so yeah, full face mask

can you recommend any in specific??

you can never go wrong with marui, although they only run 0,8J MAX. In case you want to save some money just get a ching gong aeg, they are really worth their price.

airsoftgi.com

echo 1, KWA, G&G, lots of options for under $300 us, get an AEG of whatever you like from a trusted brand.

>It's worth getting a full face mask for, since some of those things will chip/break teeth. I've seen it happen.

it happened to me once and saw it at some other dude aswell. masks should be considered mandatory if there is any gun around with over 1,3J (~400 fps)

For a comparable price yes. ABS is great for CHEAP, not so much long term, since it's prone to break after repeated slamming against trees and whatnot.

get you a carribean woe, or you're just another bitch poser

Yeah it's called grow up and play paintball

Yeah man come to Australia we have top of the line airsoft guns that are manufactured and tested here like no other country :)

>grown up
>paintball
pick one

Im really into pistols, ie pistol fag, just ordered parts for a hi capa build today

If everyone buys the same few spring shotguns or electric autos, it doesn't matter.

Fuck off fag, it's fun. If you have land it's fun and cheap for a party. A lot of women don't want to play paintball

Any rifle that's based off the AR-15 usually are very good and durable. If you want a pistol C02 M1911s are fun.

I have my we-tech g22 and I love it I'll put a link to it
evike.com/products/45329/
And here is my rifle, keep in mind I play in an indoor arena
evike.com/products/51224/
Just make sure to get good eye protection and 2-3 spare mags for ya gun

How far do these fuckers shoot?

depends which ones you buy.

Depends on the fps

those we tech glock knock offs are good? damn, they honestly look bad, i have a TM gold match hi capa, ordered a new slide and some aftermarket internals

Airsoft "Sniper Rifles" have a max range of like 100m... So not very far.

It's lasted me about 2 years and it it gets about 2 full mags with one gas load

shiiat, might have to get me one those some day then

For the price it's pretty good

Quite enough

any CYMA assault rifles
>pistol sucks cuz you must reload it every time with green gas/CO2
>revolvers sucks cuz where are you gonna get another "bullets"
>bolt action is too lame

>Buy KWA M4 and upgrade barrel, gearbox and motor
>Buy high-cap (wind up) mag with 200-300 round capacity
>Buy a quality battery to last you an entire day
>Buy bags of BBs
>Buy quality boots or running shoes

>Don't buy anything "tactical" from an airsoft website
>Don't buy a secondary weapon
>Don't buy anything bulky

I played airsoft for years and found the less I carried and the more I shot, the amount of fun I had increased.

I had a KWA M4 for its quality, a highcap mag and eye-pro. I didn't have anything weighing me down and could run around with ease.

Some of my most memorable/fun games were with a rifle in my hand and nothing else.

True, it's airsoft not war. Of all the airsoft matches I've played I haven't found an enemy player shooting at me from more than 100ft away.

if you're looking for a sniper then Check out my loadout---- the Tokyo Marui VSR-10 pro bolt action. You can get it for 225$ and its a great reliable shot , and ridiculously durable. The loadout I use here cost 380$ total minus the sidearm holster that I already had.

this loadout

with the Novritsch tuning kit, this rifle is unstoppable and pretty much infallable. See Novritsch's sniper gameplay with his upgraded VSR-10, you'll be impressed.

tuningkits.novritsch.com/product/tokyo-marui-vsr-10-tuning-kit/

so while the base gun pre-tuning kit upgrade is an accurate, reliable choice for a pretty low cost, it leaves room to upgrade later for perfect precision. you don't have to start with a fully upgraded gun, but it is worth the up front investment if you enjoy the sport.

Idk, I used a paint ball mask, can't remember names since I was a shitty teenager
Also I like long barrel rifles (can't remember names, drunk)
Since I spent 200 on a m4 but the longer barrel worked in close quarters combat and hiding in camo under a tree/bush
Also be careful of wildlife
The day my friend got shot in the tooth, was the same moment he got distracted by a snake lmao

when i was into it, Classic Army would make fullmetal bodies and gear boxes so you won't have to worry about getting too strong a spring if you upgrade. started with a stock m4, got a 450 fps level 3 gear box upgrade with extended tightbore barrel, silencer to cover the excess barrel (about 3"), RIS rail system, forgrip and 3.5x ACOG. also had a tokyo marui g36 (plastic body and gear box) that i upped with a lvl 3 as well. classic army still works fine, just eats the battery faster with the new box, but the g36 competely wore down after 2 outings (~200-300 shots). if you plan on upgrading, pick a brand with full metal gear boxes. metal bodies just add to the weight and feel for a more authentic experience.

>450 fps
doesnt it hurt like hell to get shot?

fuck yes it did. got in a shoot out with a dude about 50 feet away, it knocked half of one of his front teeth out (unofficial field, we just wore goggle or shooting glasses, no masks). my buddy has a gas powered Kar98 that shot at 550 (650 with red gas). that would punch through light clothing, would embed in the skin if bare. to be safe, he has a gas m92 for anything under 50 feet, that thing shot at 350. fucking richfag also had a gas m249 ($1000+) that he rigged to the top of his jeep, so we'd use that as sort of a tank lol

well fuck that shit!
when I played our guns only went to 300

yea its usually not allowed at regulated fields where people can get sued. we had waivers and shit from the property owner (some old vet that loved to watch us gear up and talk army) and some how started as a group of ~15 friends/acquaintances from the local official field but grew to nearly 60 after about 3 months of advertising on forums. but higher fps makes the hop-up function of most airsoft guns a nuisance, unless you are going for really long range shots. at that point you're far enough away to play with the hop-up for a few rounds to zero your shot before your victim notices they're fucked. the field we were using was absolutely huge (which is why we had people in trucks/jeeps/atvs), rounds would last a couple hours, had dry ice bombs as "IEDs", and my buddy's jeep-tank.

The problem with this is the need for direct line of sight.. Because with real bullets you can shoot through drywall.. So if you hear tacicool fags clearing rooms. You wait for them on the walls... And not to come around the corner.

You mean airpaint. Where they stopped using CO2 and now are all about electric and compressed air.