Why do non anglos think our culture is the same as Americans? We are NOTHING like America (thank d*g)

Why do non anglos think our culture is the same as Americans? We are NOTHING like America (thank d*g).

America is objectively the worst thing in all the developed world

Post more Drumpfykin cringe

Are we not both Anglos, though? (Historically, anyway)

The whole Anglosphere has had their minds colonized by American culture. You may hate us, but you'll never be rid of us because our films, sharts and burgers live in you, too.

We eat food from all over the world. Our culture is not the same as yours just because we watch American tv or movies

You have to understand, most of the country isn't Anglo culturally. Only the originally 13 colonies have any semblance of Anglo culture.

The rest of the states were pretty much dominions of other European settlers, such as Germans in the Midwest, the French in Louisiana, etc.

Therefore a huge percentage of our country is of English culture due to us being British citizens in the beginning but we became sort of a cultural mix of Yuropean culture (from other settlers as I said before) and Amerindian (since they were here before everyone else was).

Didn't American culture get bastardised somewhere along the line?

How can you bastardize a bastard culture?

AMERICA > AUSTRALIA
FACT

Funnel web spiders will lay eggs in your shoes.

Don't wear shoes.

Anglos are all the fucking same. Except Kiwis, they're nice

t. Coles sharter

This hurts.

You're speaking to your father right now. YOU"RE CALLING ME A BASTARD, I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU.

Just as how Portugal, Brazil and East Timor are the same?

You have to understand - from an outsiders perspective, all anglo cultures look pretty much the same. They're all representative democracies with a common law justice system, strong private property rights, emphasis on market solutions to societal problems, and, of course, mostly monolingual English-speaking populations.

Yeah it's like how most people see Spanish speaking America as pretty similar.

So these are Americans...

No it's stupid. I see latin america countries as similarly shit but I know they're mostly quite different from each other

Australia is America without ant of the freedoms, but all the consumerism and pop culture etc

>that fatty to the left
>that manlet fondling his dick through his jeans
Americans are a joke.

Because America has no culture and you don't have any either.

0=0

>fondling his dick through his jeans
Do Canadians not have megaphones?

Jesus Christ