>2016
>not living in True America

Why haven't you moved to the last bastion against liberal degeneracy left in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZY2Ry-YuEk
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>90% nigger population

Nice bait

Fuck off we're full

Lol you're dumb

get rid of the fags in Austin and the niggers everywhere. Then it would be perfect.

I already live in Florida, fag. Secede and you can have your title back.

But basically, Texas is the best state in the US.

Our governor literally told Obama to 'come and take it' regarding gun control

Dallas reporting in

>live an hour out of Houston on the coast
>everyone's fat and lazy
>even the Mexicans
>everyone works in chemical plants and makes crazy money
>they spend it all on shitty trucks and end up broke after 2 months outa work
>always too fkin hot
>insects all fucked up
>wildlife all fucked up

Shit state, but least I can shoot niggers.

Moving to the Midwest ASAP.

I'm not moving to New New Mexico anytime soon, buddy.

Texas is great, but Austin is a leftist shithole

>voted for rato
>true america
Nope

Because I live in Utah.....
My cousin does though she loves it.

>florida
>white

Texas doesn't even compare to Indiana. I guess we have winter here but we are not bitches so its no big deal. We are far more conservative then Texas can even dream.

Sorry brah, Idaho is by far the most conservative state in the union.

Idaho is full of Mexicans.

I live in Oklahoma. It's close enough. It's like Texas with more injuns, less Mexicans, cheap injun tobacco, and gambling.

But I already live in one, and it's the most beautiful place on earth.

unless you're a yankee reading this. it's horrible here, don't ever consider moving. it's way too hot and full of mosquitos.

Fuck off we're full

Lived in Terre Haute for a few months, niggers everywhere. Although it being a "college town" might contribute to it

GO SPURS GO

Fort Worth reporting

>tfw one of the few major cities in the US not run by democrats

Feels good desu

Texas Civil War Museum there was based as fuck.

probably going to texas tech later this year

anyone got good tips?

see a liberal?

beat that ass.

Dallas reporting, Fort Worth is fucking depressing it literally is 3 skyscrapers in the middle with fucking ware houses and factories every where

I'm sorry sir but you can't legally own blacks anymore, you have to allow women to vote and you obviously benefited from the state laws made in Austin that forced your school district to educate intellectually challenged individuals like your conserviturd self.

Bro you gotta get down to their Downtown

>tall buildings
>no setbacks
>feels comfy
>only $900/month rent

I'd live there if it wasn't so far away from work

How do I get a government job in Austin?

lol yea fuckin right.
look everyone! Its all talk no action texas blowing smoke out its 'everything is bigger' asshole again.

I work in downtown and it's really pretty nice.

>tfw spend lunch time at the water gardens

I generally feel pretty safe walking through downtown Fort Worth. I can't say the same for Dallas.

No, dumbass, that was not the governor; that was Todd Staples, the Land Commissioner running for Governor. The gov of Texas is a dumbass no doubt, but the other divisions of the legislative branch of Texas could produce massive amounts of anus stem cells.

dont know man

Austin, Texas here
Wake me up (inside) when we succeed with the eventual secession.

Just because you got arrested sucking dicks in Trinity Park doesn't make you an expert on Ft. Worth.

nice lake, but what's up with the sky?

awesome

Tejanos (hispanics) are not the problem, its lazy welfare retards IQ 80 that come from Mexico and all of the other shittier skin countries South of Mexico.

LOL, this nigger is salty as fuck.

Not "A.B" HQ northern idaho

I already live in Oklahoma, Mr. has non-red counties

Your flag makes me suspicious, but do you know of a spot in Austin where there's a little strip mall with a cheesecake factory that looks like a mosque? There's this park by it with turtle statues and it has the most beautiful view.

>small state cuck confirmed

You are as filled with beaners as California and when the feds make you take in mudslime rapefugees you raised not a single firearm to stop them.

Nice try trying to claim you are the last free state.

What part of Mexico is Texas in anyway?

The part where we're smart enough not to elect a muslim mayor

Bongistan is part of the Eurabian Emirates right? Or is that brexit gonna go through?

As Yankees the biggest mistake we made was adding vitamin D to milk.
Without that the darkies would have been too sickly and brittle to swarm our cold, dark cities and overcast plains.

You're the Neo-California. Booger eating mexican liberal CruzMissiles.

>strip mall
lol bruh there is a shit ton of those. Not /fit/ or anything but I have no clue where the fuck cheesecake factories are either.
Its a VPN, I am not some Sven cuck posing as a Texan. Live on Manchaca.
My girlfriend recently lost her Lyft and Uber, due to fucking police union needing more DWIs.

Houston is nigger central in Texas. Outskirts of Austin and the suburbs north of Dallas are the best

kek

The pictures are from Hill of Life by the way.
Off ole Scottish Woods trail road.
Turtle statues at a park?
There are turtles in the little pond behind the UT tower, but not sure what turtle statues you talking about.

Same fampai

Ever heard of League city or Kemah? Galveston?
Its outside of monkey distance from H TOWN.

>because we voted for Cruz we're not voting for trump in the election

faggot

Besides, if we were neo California we would be blue. All these spics and we're still red

Geir?

I found it, it's just called The Arboretum

AUTSIN
TEXAS

Face it spics

You're the next California

>only knowing about texas from MTV and screwed rap
no argument nigger, but you are just uneducated or brainwashed. Please don't visit.

Even though we have tons of spics we've managed to be red for so many years

TX here.

I voted for Trump.

It's the boomers and conservaspics that voted for Ted.

Build wall.

i live in la porte

please kill me

Ah ha. Yeah I don't fuck around up north. >average Austin people
>hipsters trying not to be average
lol all the Whites live out West not in Mexico in 2 bedrooms with 19 other sandwich artists out East.

Colorado only other State that can join the rebellion.

>Dallas, where niggers rape even during a cool afternoon

lol Dallas is almost 0klahoma at this point. Also, muzzies everywhere?

Sure have, that's why I said Houston is nigger central and not galveston. Doesnt change the fact that the suburbs north of Dallas and the outskirts west of Austin are the best places in Texas

>What is Austin TX.

No thank you. I was really young, but I lived in San Antonio. I don't really remember shit. Then I moved to the great cucked state of NJ. Fucking full of shit here.

lol I live in League City, about 40% of my highschool was black, but that's still better than downtown

im an honest hard working black man, that refuses to raise a family in a beta-cuck infested femnazi location.

Would i be accepted in Texas? I've heard that Austin and Houston are great places if you work in STEM. Is this true?

>inb4 hurrr black man raising a family.
Just stop

You are correct.
Too close for comfort Wildcat? At least League City has highest concealed handgun carry and redpilled niggers that don't make a fuss...Well much of a fuss...

Also, League City is a better party suberb than the rest of the world.
I came to college expecting all badasses, and found out that many other highschools are boring as fuck in comparison to CC.

League City and Clear Lake used to be nice. Also Friendswood.

yup, I have plenty of black families in my neighborhood but they still don't outnumber the Mexicans. I haven't seen nearly as much nigger hate as Mexican hate.

STEM
Be more specific
Houston - Oil/Gas
Austin - High Tech

I work in architectural engineering so as long as buildings are being built I am good.

I live in "true america" and it's full of fucking niggers and spics, every day I turn on the news and see another fucking nigger robbing or killing some innocent people.

Dallas here, race war when?

Yeah, lots of "older" money out there.
Suberbs somehow suck the life out of these fucking towns though man every waifu has fake tits and takes pills all day. Every man just drives a truck and carries a gun and doesn't want to be fucked with.

I usually hate cities, but Austin is somehow different. More planned out for humans instead of cars.

I've visited there. Too many cowboy hats. Some of the Dallas basketball players were hot at the clubs though.

Although you are severly outnumbered, I would hope soon.
Actually, race war is irrelevant or unnecessary once the FUCKING KIKES stop brainwashing low IQ shit skins into complete degeneracy.

Austin it is then.

I'm looking for California tech salaries without California house prices (1 mil for no yard is beyond fucking retarded)

>Namefag
>Too many cowboy hats
>niggas at da club
So you really didn't come to Texas at all did you Sven?

Native Austinite/UT alum here. Get these homeless fucks and nu-males out of my downtown.

Austin real estate is fugggged up.
More and more apartments all the time if you want to live like a chicken in a coop.
You can find land out East in Bastrop pretty cheap right now. Its fucking hellacious traffic.

Graduated 2010, left in 2011, came back in 2015 and WHJAT THE FUCKIGN! FUCK!!!
Somebody hit the fucking zombie bomb or something and sent all these usless niggers to 7th and trinity.

>niggers
>texas majority

Should've said brown people, at least then you wouldn't have looked like a fucking idiot

People who move to Austin are the type of people who move to NYC.

they didn't hesitate to make a fuss when they heard I liked rap, houston's rap scene is boomin since we invented lean though

that photo is horribly inaccurate. I knew something was wrong when Brigadier General Pike was referencing "israel". He passed in 1891.

Oh i dont want to live in the city, fuck that shit. i can live outside the city and commute, but my job is a telecommuting one so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Where ever i live i want it to be sports/muscle car friendly.

Seriously. I work at 6th and Congress, and these homeless fucks are fucking EVERYWHERE.

>True America
>Full of spics

No thanks, come up here to New England the REAL America.

Meant for

also where i send my kids to school its important that they dont go somewhere where they will be indoctrinated by femnazi cunts. I don't need my boys being told they are rapist simply because they aren't females.

Nigger music is fucking horrible, but for Texas artist let is slide.
I have a friend, calls himself Crich look him up.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZY2Ry-YuEk
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
Live out west.
lookup 2244 out west and do it on google maps, fucking downhill bomb racetrack....

>true america
> didnt vote to MAGA

Lol cool place to work!
I am out at 15th and Trinity.