What are the Pros and Cons to Suicide?

What are the Pros and Cons to Suicide?

I got this so far.
PROS
Solves all my problems
No more pain, depression, sadness, dysphoria, anything.
I can finally rest
Possibly reincarnate as someone normal without all my fuckup disorders.
Pull a big fuck you to everyone I hate.

CONS
Get to miss out on Games
Never see my family and friends again
Anti-climatic.
Loss of progress
Hurt friends and family (but theyll get over it)
Never got to be me
Possibly fuck up and end up fucked up more
Hard as fuck

If you want to do it, then do it.

Otherwise, stop thinking about it and talking about it.

Faggot.

BUMP
This was the thread I needed, to me the pro's are stacking up some pretty convincing numbers against the cons.

Most of those cons you won't even know/feel about once you're dead, so...

Oh but I am going to do it.
I am just planning how to go about it, the highest success rate is what I want.

Sure I could go jump out in front of a car right now if I wanted to.
But how do I know that I won't die from it?
There is always a chance of Suicide failing, and I don't want that chance, I want it to be successful.

Pros
No more dealing with shitty people

Cons
No more pineapple for you

>Possibly fuck up and end up fucked up more

The only one to be concerned about! No half-assing it.

I know right? It really makes the decision easier.

I know, it's why I put "Solves all my problems" down, as it solves all my Cons and Problems.
It's a trump card.

Cons - knowing this universe there probably is a hell

ok, so get a dog, and make sure its male. pull up it's sheath infront of your parents, and suck it off while holding a gun. Then try to do a backflip and land on your back, and if you're still alive, shoot the dog, then your parents, then your head.

con: no chance of ever being happy ever again no matter what. God op you are dumb as fuck and near sighted as shit. Luckily its all temporary. even the bad shit. You have at least 50+ years to live, you really think its gonna be the same in 50 years? Like 100% chance? Fuck no, impossible.

The success rate thing got me fucked up too. Lately I have been looking at different overdose options so that I don't end up living with half a face or paralyzed from a jump or something. Paralyzed got me the most scared because I'd be stuck afterward, wouldn't be able to finish the job.

what if lyou fuck up cuz there's something after life thats totally worse, or you end up reborn and shit, thats a pretty big con

Yea yea. We all know you're not going to do it. Go be edgy somewhere else. This is cringe

the one con i keep going back to is missing out on all this crazy shit.

i mean, life is fucking nuts and depressing but it's like a chip, i just gotta have another even though i know it isn't good for my wellbeing.

7 years of constant depression.
No matter what I do, it never improves.
I improved my health, my looks, my social life.
I tried different Therapists, different Anti-Depressants.

I tried everything over the last 7 years and nothing has changed.

>Pros

No more pain

>Cons

No more pleasure

That's it. Make your choice.

so are you fucking 7 years old you retard?
Cuz thats the only way that argument would actually refute that guy's point.

>no chance of ever being happy again
The fuck you talking about nigga? I haven't felt happy in years ya fuck, why would I be debating suicide?

Inb4
>OP:"I have no pleasure in my lief sadface :'("

I like your style dude.

Pulls a bigfuck you to everyone i hate? Are you stupid? Hey you remember the guy that hated me? Yeah he killed himself. Wow that guy really showed me.

respek

cons:none
pros: just do it

CON
cant do it successfully twice.

Jumping would be more safer bet imo. OD'ing is way more risky. Never underestimate the survival instinct of your body, that'll be fighting tooth and nail to keep you alive even when you're past out. Jumping from a high enough altitude, and there's no turning back. Takes a lot of nerve tho.

Oregon has assisted suicide program. Do some research and make a plan.

honest question, why aren't all sleeping bags like that, holy shit that looks comfy and practical AF AF, and it wouldn't be hard to design it in a way that lets you connect the legs and turn it into a regular burrito

So if I have no pleasure from life there are literally no cons?
get the fuck out the thread if you think its a meme, no one cares if you're here

I may not do it now, nor tomorrow, or even the day after.
Maybe not in a year or 5 decades.
But one day, I will be dead, and that is the goal that I want.

I will achieve it either way, whether by Suicide, Old Age, Murder, Sickness, so on.

I don't need your validation to kill myself, I have no need for it, it's my decision not yours.

I don't care if you want me to and I don't care if you don't want me to.
I don't care if you don't believe me, I don't care if you do believe me.

Unless you are actually helping me with giving me good ways to commit Suicide, finding which way suits me, with the lack of Cash, access and so on, than I don't care.

Well what do you suggest a good counter argument would be? Nothing satisfies people.

On the contrary, I've had plenty of pleasures in my life, good moments, fun times, insane things I've done and I treasure them.

I live in the land down under.

well if you do off yourself, you should wait til something big comes up. Like a World Series game. About 2 hrs before the game, jump in front of a train that is going to the event so you can mess it up for all the fans

yes, you may have to travel

Also con:
You don't know for sure if there is nothing after death. Most evidence points towards nothingness, but then again, there is an equal amount of evidence pointing towards heaven - absolutely nothing.

Plz take as many sandniggers with you as possible when you go!

There are no "pros and cons" to suicide.

Do you think the non-living weigh options of being born?

Dude I was thinking the same thing, top tier fucking sleeping bag. Caption doesn't even fit it nobody could hate on that lol

>(but theyll get over it)

Except the part where they wont. They will spend a life time wondering if they could have saved you, blaming themselves. Living in torment.

>I may not do it now, nor tomorrow, or even the day after.
>Maybe not in a year or 5 decades.
>But one day, I will be dead, and that is the goal that I want.
>I will achieve it either way, whether by Suicide, Old Age, Murder, Sickness, so on.
>I don't need your validation to kill myself, I have no need for it, it's my decision not yours.
>I don't care if you want me to and I don't care if you don't want me to.
>I don't care if you don't believe me, I don't care if you do believe me.
>Unless you are actually helping me with giving me good ways to commit Suicide, finding which way suits me, with the lack of Cash, access and so on, than I don't care.

Sweet jesus. Straight from the diaries of a 14 year old wolfkin

Fucking cowards that have a good life and still want to kill themselves are worthless cowards.

If your lives were as hard as mine, you would have offed yourselves long ago... I´m still here.

Isn't it normal to live in torment all the time anyway?

Best show on the internets

I have a quick question for you user, do you have an inner will to live at all or are you just doing it for no reason?

Exit mask

they put oxygen in with helium tanks often nowadays