With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4OhXQTMOEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shows that it's a record of actual events coupled with ludicrous mystical explanations, which have since been explained through actual science

Wait, what did I miss?

dont you get sick of posting this user? how long has it been now?

>no citations

Over 5 years

>all the archaeological evidence...for Noah's flood
You do understand how rock layering works, right? youtube.com/watch?v=F4OhXQTMOEc

Haven't been on Sup Forums in over 8 months and this faggot still posts this meme? The fuck.

you know this thread is pure bait and user doesn't actually think this?
right?
tell me you know this

I was hoping so, but I can't trust Sup Forums

Pathetic as fuck

Doesn't matter. Still fucking dumb even if he doesn't believe it.

so you believe a man live inside of a whale and lived off of krill for a few months?

Bible made sense with its fantastical stories about angels and shit in the past because there was no Internet. Now we see this shit never happens.

Because of the archeological evidence, geological science, and prophecies amount to nothing.

Its because of idiot newfags like
That this shit hangs around.

Egyptian/phonecian myths or metaphorical fables re-written in a different language - wahh waaaaahh wah

>calls others newfags for responding
>responds like a newfag

>gah, people should just ignore him
I'm 90% that he and shitlog are the same person. They don't go away if you ignore them, they just keep posting.

Again, pathetic as fuck. I'd love to be able to see what this human garbage looks like. It won't be pretty, I assure you but it WILL be hilarious.

Yeah, owned motherfucking OP. Owned.

I think most people find it hard too believe given Christianity, Islam and the like, actually 'stole' most of it's teaching and writings from the Ancient Sumerians and even events right down to 'adam and eve'. They were written way before the bible, and altered to fit the needs of Power at the time, as a tool to rule and a tool to control, still to this day is the same.. You can find the ORIGINAL ''Ten Commandments'' in a museum and it is called the Ur-Namu..

If you seriously believe in Christianity, just know that all that shit in the bible has been taken and re-writtten to suit another benefactor, you dumb fucks!

why can't the neverending story define neverending?

Top tier bait, I salute you OP.

I bet tit's just himself replying to himself.

Why can't op stop being such a relentless faggot? Is the real question u should keep asking

>a long fucking time ago
>bunch of floods and shit, bunch of fucked up shit happening with Egyptians and their slaves
>Meet a nigga named Moses who says him and a bunch of pals got lost on the way to Jerusalem, took them a year
>fucking moron
>get idea
>get together with a bunch of the bois
>write a huge epic together, a bunch of satirical nonsense and ironic jokes about raping and selling bitches who have sex before marriage
>call it holy doctrine in an ironic sense, cause a deity would be the only explaination for all of this utter bullshit we wrote
>It's like two thousand pages lmfao
>hire some artist to paint us all in with this Jesus guy we made up
>comes out dank
>put together some shit like bait scrolls and Jesus's supposed tomb to trick people all over the 'holy land's
>tell everyone we talk to that the shit really happened
>people start believing the shit
>mfw

Once again welcome to the cancer that is killing Sup Forums summerfag edition!

Kek all the atheists mad again

Am a geologist, there is no evidence for a global flood.

Only the flood of dirty ass pussy juice coming outta your moms dank hole Fagit

>doesnt know about sage
Pathetic

Top tier? You're talking about the worst bait on this site.

Fucking lol'd

don't make me use the gas

Oh hey, it's the most repetitive and low energy bait in this entire site!
Reminder that sage goes in all fields.

Someone say gas?

dont forget the vortigaunt holocaust of 2350

Fake and faggoty.

Also, sage.

Read more than 1 book