Where the heck do I meet cute shoegaze girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNl60eu_B6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoegaze concerts?

Probably at a shoegaze concert

shugazi concerts

play in a shoegaze band and get gigs

hardcore concert obviously

Find an old black and white french film being played at your local indie movie theater and go wearing a slowdive shirt or some shit.

cringe

I didnt imply it wasnt cringey. He asked how to find shoegaze girls and thats a pretty good way. Looking for "shoegaze" girls is pretty cringey in of itself

cringey, yet surprisingly accurate and contributes to the thread

cringe

Stop shitposting, go outside and try to meet people.
/thread

cringe

C
R
I
N
G
E

cringe

cringe

Wow great fucking thread you got here guys

cringe

this is all me btw :^)

lol ebin thread

awkward....

cringe

t. me

SUMMERTIME AND THE LIVIN'S EASY

stfu retard

stay away from us.

Shoegaze concerts

Based on personal experience:
RINGO DEATHSTARR - a lot of talent there last time I went, on the stage and off
A Sunny Day In Glasgow
Pity Sex
My Bloody Valentine

Sadly bands like Whirr and Nothing bring in people who like heavier stuff (not females)

L O N D O N

you don't meet shoegaze girls, you meet girls and make them listen to shoegaze

>wants a shugazi gf
>not a post-punk gf

what a PLEB

Good luck

Women are super malleable (look at Laci Green getting redpilled as soon as she gets a non-SJW bf) but not really when it comes to music I've found.

I turned my apolitical gf into a Trump supporter, but even though she listens to and appreciates more shoegaze/drone/etc she's still a generic indie girl at heart. Won't even dress like a shoegaze girl outside of wearing sweaters still would've worn otherwise (sometimes wears a choker tho)

I just had to google laci green, but it looks like a case of an internet celebrity trying to pick up a different audience more than anything else

Welcome to neo Sup Forums

this is the obvious answer and op is autistic for having to ask

As if you would even dare to speak to one if you happen to stumble upon a girl who's into shoegaze. The first step is to actually have interaction with a girl, and then you can find out what type of music she's into. Making assumptions is just fucking lazy. I should probably also tell you that you're not a special snowflake for listening to something as accesible as shoegaze. A lot of people do it. Yes, even lots of girls. Now you can go back to listening to your favorite album. Yeah, the one with the pink album art.

>listening to something as accesible as shoegaze.

I know its accesible. It's fucking pop music just more niche.

sometimes i like to run a bath, smoke some weed, and play shoegaze.
>cringe

Most girls I see at concerts are with their bfs desu.

Oh, I'm glad you figured that out. Then why the heck do you come off as someone who thinks that a person of the opposite sex who listens to shoegaze is such a rare, precious, mythical creature?

Because every woman I've talked to has an incredibly basic taste in music.

women are like big children they arent really all that interesting when it comes down to it. all women for is providing the looks, the man is suppose to provide the entertainment and personality

Fuck forgot to change.

>Where the heck do I meet cute baroque pop girls?

>implying you ever had deep conversations with girls about music
Right. And every man you ever met supposedly has godlike taste in music (which is subjective btw, look it up). Why don't you just go homosexual from now on, it will surely be easier for you to find a cute shoegaze bf. You obviously have difficulties interacting with women.

t. faggot

Go to any respectable college campus and talk to the art majors. It's not rare at all. It just seems like you don't know many people.

Ringo deathstarr is the best new shugazi band

No

You're so wrong.

>respectable college campus and talk to the art majors
i've only met one person with a good taste in music that was in the arts dept at my college.

>tfw they are trans now and living in a different city
pls god why do you torment me

This pretty much, find a generic tumblr/indie girl, make her suck ur pp and show her how patrician you are

I know plenty of people with good taste in music. None of them are female.

i dont want to sound like a shill or a fag but i honestly think they are better than mbv. no really im not making that up, ive seen both bands live more than once and i like ringo deathstarr more

>tfw have shoegaze gf
>tfw the fact that she's into shoegaze doesn't actually really influence our relationship at all and I love her for who she is and not what she likes

>women are like big children they arent really all that interesting when it comes down to it. all women for is providing the looks, the man is suppose to provide the entertainment and personality

cringe. you need to write a lot better if you want to come off how you think you do

agreed

I'm glad you admitted you don't know any people who are female. Family and relatives don't count.

>nu- gaze wannabe is better than mbv
>they only have like 2 decent albums
>their band is made up of two fuckbois and some roastie

Cool bait.

>i cant refute that
>might as well twist his words and make them mean whatever i want

Says the guy who formulates his sentences in a very very weak way. And calling my reply cringe doesn't invalidate anything.

>shoegaze
>accesible

Go back to re.ddit

>cant give an actual critique so its bait
flawless logic

@73650561
didn't read a single word

cringe

>trying to refute something that is as petty and exaggerated as
Yeah, "twisting" seemed like the best thing to do in this scenario. But acting like he doesn't come off as a sexless introvert makes you sound jaded as fuck.

it's fucking pop, just lazier sounding

Christ, go outside more.

Yeah I have /r/music open in my other tab already, but thanks anyway.

Listen to how terrible RDS' s vocals are, especially on the Colour Trip songs where they try to mimic early jangle-pop MBV.

This

>Live in Mexico
>Get to a music school
>Expect to find qt patrician girls with good taste in music
>All I find is girls who like reggaeton and metalcore emo bands
>I talk to them about Radiohead
>They don't know what I'm talking about
>mfw

when was mbv ever jangle pop sounding?

except the vocals are good

I'd bet my last paycheck you've cried yourself to sleep at least once in the last week.

Look up Ecstasy and Wine.

fair enough

Philadelphia.
We have so many here.

lololo
losers trying to save face

> tfw saw Nothing a few weeks ago

shit was so good.. don't care about the lack of qts

I live just south of Center City and I know of no Shoegazzer qts. Where are they? University City?

I know, I definitely recommend going

I was standing right in front of the bass speakers for the whole venue and the "If you feel like letting go" part of Bent Nail had my whole body shaking and the hair on my arms standing up. I'm sure it's the closest thing to being on heroin that I've done. Almost skipped it too.
youtube.com/watch?v=CNl60eu_B6I

Saw them last year, they were really great.

also
>AND I HATE EVERYTHING YOU'RE SAYING

Live, maybe, as MBV is known for inconstant sound at their shows (even though everyone loves every show they go to). Very subjective.

If you're talking about studio material and overall artistry, 0/10 bait, nice try.

Just hug your vacuum cleaner.

*fuck

you mean yeye?

>Nací en la generación equivocada.
Mátate, marica.

im a shoegaze girl btw ;)

t. mummy fucker

ni siquiera implicó eso

>implicando que impliqué esa implicación

You got it backwards, meet cute girls then put them onto shoegaze

OP got it backwards u meet good shoegaze and then get it into the girls u like.

OP got it shoegaze u meet backwards and girl into the like u

what he said^^^^^ your taste in music has imprisoned you to a life of fat nose ring too much eyeliner dickies wearing females

>gf hates shoegaze
>gf's sister loves shoegaze

You gotta get them stacks if you want a qt shoegaze gf desu

I'd ratherspoon with a dude