It's a Worf's family has been dishonored episode

It's a Worf's family has been dishonored episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradukka.com/translate/en/tlh?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waste qamDu' He' DaH Hegh ghaH

why exactly was his dad cast out and he had to be raised on earth by russians? something about the romulans?

>it's a character representing the animal primitive side of nigger humans portrayed by a nigger lel

His father was killed during a Romulan attack secretly enforced by the Klingon Empire. Do not know what excuse the Klingon Empire used as the lie to dishonor Worf's father.

>it's a house of quark episode

>captain. sensors indicate we are being approached by an unknown vessel.
> It is unarmed and without shields, and manned entirely by children with no concept of violence or treachery.

> I recommend we arm photon torpedoes

kek'd

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

He didn't kill them all.

>Do not know what excuse the Klingon Empire used as the lie to dishonor Worf's father.

The person who actually betrayed the Klingons to the Romulans was the father of Duras', whose house is one of the great houses, which has a lot of power, whose public revelation of the betrayal would have led to a civil war in the Klingon Empire.

why did duras do that?

>Worf, son of mock

Because they have no honor!

you'd think the Klingons would've leapt at then chance to have a bloody civil war. bureaucratic political backstabbing and revisionist history doesn't really seem to suit them

>Commander, show me your sexual organs

largh qamDu' vImuSHa' 'e' qaStaHvIS po

bah-dah too-moh
sho-jah doo-roh
ya-zjah kay-oh ooooh

Nah, they got lazy and corrupt as fuck after signing the treaty with the Federation. It wasn't until the Dominion War that they became glorious again.

ya Sop po nIQ

tradukka.com/translate/en/tlh?hl=en

Captain, we are being hailed by an unarmed civilian vessel that is 10 times smaller than the enterprise and appears to have engine problems due to overheating, every crew member appears to have brittle bones disease.

>recommend we beam over with phasers set to kill

Rewatching this series lately.

I finally found an episode where Worf actually did something cool in an episode instead of getting knocked the fuck out every time.

In Season 3 theres an episode where a non-Federation criminal is loose on the ship and sets a phaser to overload.

Worf walks up to it and neutralizes it.

Every other time he's a way to show how powerful/competent the enemy.

Anyone else hate how they ruined him in Deep Space 9?

Yes I do. Like Dukat, they made him just a generic bad guy when he truly had some depth.
Loved when he beat the shit out of fake Khaless in TNG.