Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EYNij9C-jx8
youtu.be/2PHdJpv9aLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being addicted to your phone
dumb phoneposter scum

nice dog

What would you like to talk about?

Why would you link g/fur here? Well since I'm here I might as well ask. What is the appeal of handjobs? I can give myself a handjob.

I have never given or received a handjob. I don't know. Some day, I will, though.
I mostly do oral.

bump

anyone left in here?

Yeah, but I sadly don't have anthros to contribute here

just me, and you.

gay

And me.

nope but this is

I still don't believe there are any attractive, sane girls who are into fur

Sanity is boring.

Foxes exist. You just have to find them.

Brb, need to get my comfy vidja.
youtu.be/EYNij9C-jx8

covering eyes does not hide identity at all

It does hide the color of her eyes. And obviously not for proper identification, you need properly done blurring for that.

>It does hide the color of her eyes
True. Also, sup mouse.
I just think eye covering is so useless, it may as well not be done.

It was more of a joke against /k/ warning people to censor their pics. Also hey there nameless person, how are you?

I see. I used to be on /k/ a lot, but not recently. Doing fine, being nocturnal. Last night, i.e. yesterday, I hung out with someone and cuddled and more.

Aww. That's cute.

Uhhh can someone start a gay fur thread and post link here? My phone died and had to get a new one, comp broken, and rruffurr after dark is not enough lmao

He's cute and cool. He also tried to hypnotise me, but I couldn't relax enough.
How're you doing?

Th-thank you user-chan

Doing fine. Have hot chocolate, paper mario(n-64), and fox is asleep.

Shit sorry

Fox?
And nice, sounds like a good night. I need to play the paper mario series sometime: I only played the wii one, the platformer. I liked it.

My significant other. The derpy creature I'm married to. And yeah man, the badge system and all that are still in paper mario OG, it's just that everything is toned down a bit. The later games really let you go crazy with badges and stuff.

Oh, I see. That's kinda neat, even though marriage is silly.
And I see~ It's been so long since I've played.

It's a weird concept, but marriage isn't the worst thing. It isn't holding a public office.

Eh, it's possible to have monogamy without interference from religion or the state.
And even then, it's also possible to have closed group relationships, which aren't monogamous, and are incompatible with marriage.

Oh absolutely. Marriage is mostly for state recognition at this point, at least how I see it. And while polyamarous relationships are possible I wil stress to anyone who wants to be in one, you better be ready for it. If it's more than casual fucking and friendship then you can easily risk drifting apart from a member of the (insert number dependant shape here) and causing a rift that breaks it all up, or ejects you or someone else from it.

Polyamorous relationships are as serious as you make them, and I know a lot of people who assume because they and their SO get along great adding a third lover will turn out just fine.

Not that I care. People can do what they want. I just think more people need to think about what they are doing.

Exactly: the state only uses marriage to discriminate against singles and against group relationships.
Totally agreed about people needing to be ready for polyamory, and actually thinking about it. There are serious limitations, including having to reject pure tops, pure bottoms, etc in order to avoid creating cliques and subgroups that tear it apart.
Cute doggos. Six thirty AM here, gonna sleep so I can go to the arcade with offline furries today.

bunch of fucken faggots. fucken gay ass fucken faggots.

lol shiet, saw that pic a long time ago and been lookin since. thx fam

>tfw boy dog doesn't have multinips like the bitch does
rip

You're welcome.
youtu.be/2PHdJpv9aLE

Can't always be a winner.

mouse
how2get girl? i only get guys

Have some confidence, try to be their friend before you try to be their love interest. Hang out and figure out what they like.

It's cause u are a girl.
You silly thing.

i do this for both guys and girls though
uwu

Do the exact opposite of the jello-pudding man. I can't really give much more advice.

>friend zone 101

Some people want someone's who's more direct, but you have to know someone before you can make them "yours". Unless they're a slut.

tfw wanna shitpost so badly but s/fur is really the only thread you give a shit about on Sup Forums

sluts are nice
tfw wanna shitpost so badly but s/fur is really the only thread you give a shit about on Sup Forums
try gfur

I would try g/fur but that defeats the purpose of being in a thread, which is taking interest in it. I for one do not enjoy faggotry

shitpost via filenames

I wonder how many female Canadians are as cucky as their men are. If they'r even anywhere close you could bend them over in the street and have as much as you wanted.

That's a good suggestion, even if not as fun

>cuck
buzzword

Oh shit here we go, now I'm gonna get political. What I hate about the liberal cucks is that they have no sense of patriotism or nationalism.

Satanic trips confirms, I used a buzz word too

Slut is the best way.
Everything else is a waste of: time, money, sanity, and time, did I mention time, and yeah, time too, oh wait, I forgot one thing, time. If you not aiming to start a solid family that is.

If only all people could distinguish a little itch in their reproductive organs with a desire to start an actual, functional family, how much more happy people there would be in the world...

>satan tries to convince me cucks don't exist.
Bro, I'm ultra satan. Go away.