Will I be cool if I unicycle through college campus?

Will I be cool if I unicycle through college campus?

you've never once felt the touch of a woman have you OP?

You'll get a lot of attention, but I wouldn't count on getting any pussy.

Yep, women fucking love a guy who doesn't care showing that he's a cunt

Only if you're juggling a dozen dragon dildos while doing so...

If by "cool" you mean an unfuckable dork then yep, that's a good plan.

some kid joined our nrotc unit and decided it would be a good idea to ride shit retard wheel to our unit. stupid little shit got surrounded by 3 meceps (nrotc includes marines, meceps are active duty enlisted going to officer) absolutely tearing this kid apart like it was boot camp. of course the sailors tried to console his teary ass afterwards but we never saw that stupid fucking thing on campus again. worst part is the dumbfuck kept the thing and when he actually commissioned, he took it with him on his first deployment. other officers thought it was funny and none of the enlisted could say shit since he's an officer. fuckin navy, eh?

Who cares about women though? The point is to show that your anus is available to nigger cock.
I'm pretty sure that the antisemitic "unicycle" meme is perfect for signalling that kind of submission.

Don't listen to these faggots OP, you'd be cool as fuck. Wear a GoPro and livestream the looks of wonder from your colleagues as their eyes are drawn towards the magnificent alpha ripping by them on one wheel.

Bonus points if you're playing an accordion.

this OP

stop giving a fuck about what retarded cucks like these would think
if you're confident enough I'm pretty sure you can get pussy, but definetly don't count on it as that user said

Hey Sup Forumsros lets make a story dubs decide whats happening

It shows you have good leg control and stamina.
You sound jealous.

Riding the unicycle is a skill that will get you lots of attention from women, user. Definitely recommended. I ride myself, it's how I met my first few friends when I moved to Florida (both attractive women). I was playing the accordion too, but you get the point.

got me laid

OP here, it seems that I'll only be cool if I also play the accordion. My issue is I don't, are there any alternative instruments that will do the trick?

guitar always does well
pic unrelated

No, guitar is a mistake. Accordion fag, here. Guitar is generic and every Chad on the campus can play it. What's great about accordion is that it's unique and it stands out from the crowd, so women are instantly drawn to you 10 times more than if you played guitar. The best part is, I only know a few songs. I'm kinda amateur at playing, but since it's so unique, it's still impressive. OP, you want to stand out from the crowd,so you want a unique instrument.

If you want to stand out, why ride a unicycle then? 40% of people can do it AND it's an outdated (2016) meme.

I play mandolin, banjo and kazoo, which should I play whilst unicycling?

whoah you sound jealous af dude...

I'm sure not even 10% of people would know how to ride a unicycle, I know I would'nt

>banjo and kazoo
>banjo-kazooie

yes

such a great game
what's your favorite stage
mine is freezeezy peak

Check your facts.
Unicycles have become a lot more popular after dat boi took over meme space.

I live in Toronto and there are faggot hipsters who unironically use them to get around UofT campus.

This.

But OP as a serious price of advice don't do it. Butthurt humans tend to degrade those better than them to justify to themselves their incompetence. Of toy are equipped too handle that assault them site go ahead do your thing with utmost confidence, otherwise learn first the social dynamics to handle people that have the ability to degrade/ bully you and only then try to show them tour abilities.

>hipsters
>unironically
I think you just got memed by them.

Kazoo is kind of a joke instrument, so maybe not that unless you're comfortable with the girl and she thinks it'll be funny. As far as mandolin or banjo, go mandolin. Banjo has a bad rep for being a redneck instrument. Not an image you're going for unless you're REALLY confident with it. Mandolin is more unique. Though this will take lots of practice. Unicycle will require all your balance and focus into balancing on the seat. At the same time, you have to cut part of that focus away and put it towards playing a two handed instrument. You're looking at weeks/months of work, user . If you stick to it though, definitely worth it because it's a really effective way to start a discussion.

OMG this is EXACTLY what I've been trying to explain to my mom for the LAST 5 YEARS.
I'm gonna forward this to her. Keep the thread bumped guys, she's not going to wake up for another 8 hours.

>Kazoo is kind of a joke instrument
Yeah they remind people of farts subconsciously, even though they sound nothing like them.
That said, flatulence has been one of the most influential forces of creativity in the field of comedy in the last 2500 years.

If at clown college, yes.

Not sure how popular riding the unicycle actually is since it seems like the kind of thing people would try "for the memes" and then immediately quit once they fall off and their ass gets sore, which happens.

I'd laugh if you crashed into a teacher and he touched your penis as revenge

Too bad anime will never be real.

OP, strictly speaking you don't need to play an instrument. Any skill you can perform is automatically 10 times more impressive on the unicycle, even if it's something cliché like juggling (which I can't do). The most important characteristic is to be creative and work with what you have. I didn't even learn the accordion to pick up girls. I learned to impress my grandpa. Picking up girls was just a side effect that I definitely benefit from.

no