You share a board with people who think rap/hip-hop is a genuinely good form of """music"""

>you share a board with people who think rap/hip-hop is a genuinely good form of """music"""
Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR84Yo41DxI
youtube.com/watch?v=GjxtRehIz2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cTzu4Thi8gw
youtube.com/watch?v=2AgwByREYVc
youtube.com/watch?v=LYiaIdFISxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3wJtLDA1lOw
youtube.com/watch?v=4rb9eabt8vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TIj_D1NCSRI
thisishellola.bandcamp.com/track/imprint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hardmode: do it without mentioning the words "fun" or "popular"

It's deep, funky, interesting, experimental in some forms and pretty smart. REKT YA

>deep
top kek
>interesting
if by interesting you mean the same generic recycled beats and heavy sampling from genres that are actually interesting
>experimental
Death Grips is the only example of this, nobody else has even come close
>pretty smart
top kek

Only good from of hip-hop is industrial hip-hop, listen to clippping, death grips or maybe even dälek. I know this is bait but there's nigger out there who really do think this way.
pic rel: Great album and a good starting point imo.

>top kek
>recycled beats
Godlike argumentation from a pleb who can't listen to rap. End yourself man.

Midcity was better.

>pleb who can't listen to rap
Nice oxymoron. Rapfags try so hard to play at the elitisim game in Sup Forums but it doesn't work when your music is generic recycled garbage, you can't claim the non-plebian position from there.

I can always feel superior to them.

I've listened to Clipping, it's okay. Also, Death Grips only even had one good album, that's nothing compared to the countless top-tier discographies of the many great artists of other genres.

Rap and Hip Hop are not the same thing.

Hip Hop is a cultural phenomenon that primarily concerns beat making.

Rap is a vocal style that predominately is done on top of Hip Hop beats.

Hip Hop is fantastic, diverse, life-renewing music and the classic tradition of it in UK Grime is a fantastic musical achievement.

Rap is shitty American politicized tripe.

Poor rapfags, it's like watching a toddler try to argue that his macaroni and cheese is better than a 5-star restaurant full course meal.

No, that's just incorrect. The group evolved after Midcity and perfected their style. Midcity is very good but definitely not better.

>Nice oxymoron
Also a rhymed one.
>generic recycled garbage
Boy, what a denial.

youtube.com/watch?v=XR84Yo41DxI
youtube.com/watch?v=GjxtRehIz2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cTzu4Thi8gw
Explain to me how this isn't genuinely good music.

Splendor>Wriggle>Midcity>CLPPNG

Now you're just being ignorant. You can't discard an entire genre like that because your Queen and Pink Floyd have had better discographies than some of the groups you've listened to (probably fucking migos).

Actually fuck me, Midcity is better than Wriggle, only the Splendor takes it to a new level.

HAHA hilarious, fags

>implying I like Queen or Pink Floyd
>implying trap rap is something worth listening to

>Death Grips is the only example of this, nobody else has even come close
>Death Grips is the only experimental hip hop band
This just further proves that most of the people who despise hip hop have hardly listened to it.

KTT, you miserable whore.

>implying trap rap is something worth listening to
Where did you get that from? Are you retarded? I implied that it was your opinion you fuckwit.

>listening to shitty Death Grips clones and """"experimental"""" acts
That's your problem buddy.

Experimental hip hop existed before Death Grips, retard. Please continue to prove my point.

>Death Grips isn't just a Dalek clone

I think that given the right nigger/wigger and the right beat it has the foundation to be a genuinely good form of expression through music, that is if you manage to shy away from the degenerative pool that is the top 100 radio hits within the genre
It's musical merits is of no importance to me because it is what it is, hacks stealing and rearranging compositions of other artists.

I will provide a few songs that none of you have ever heard that I enjoy, you are free to listen to them at your leisure. I can't guarantee you'll like them but I know some of you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AgwByREYVc
youtube.com/watch?v=LYiaIdFISxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3wJtLDA1lOw
youtube.com/watch?v=4rb9eabt8vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TIj_D1NCSRI
thisishellola.bandcamp.com/track/imprint

deporting you bitches and your bait

now this is some real underground hip hop, did you make these yourself? lmao

don't reply to me