Would you fuck yours girlfriend sister?

would you fuck yours girlfriend sister?

she's 15 but yes, yes I would fuck my girlfriend's sister

I know I would, that's how I lost one of my girlfriends. Sisters who fuck their sister's boyfriend tend to blab to get under her skin.

speak english you fucking retard

>>any stories?

Yes. Both of them.

show us sister

My best friend's little sister was hot for me back then. A gorgeous blonde with huge breasts. It would have been so easy, but I could have lost a lot.
Even today (2 decades later) I still regret it sometimes, but then we're still best bros, and his now married sister is still a great friend. As well as their entire family.
I could have lost all that for a fuck, but on some days I regret that I did not get between those long gorgeous slender legs of her.

Yes Harder than my gf

I was with a great girl. She was no model, but she was hot and loveley to me. We clicked in all ways and our sex life was great. I met her family one day, her sister started following us around, cock blocking at times. She was a scrawny thing who somehow had a nice ass, nice boobs, and a really cute face. I rejected her a lot when she caught me alone. Temptation build up over time despite the hot sex with girlfriend. Girlfriend don't put out during periods. Sister caught me alone on day 3, promising to keep quiet. Okay sex, but I needed it, nothing compared to girlfriend but that skeleton with boobs, butt and cute face can be carried around during sex. It was fun in that way. Hours later, she blabbed to her sister and I was dumped. Banged little sister semi-regularly after that until ex girlfriend got a new boyfriend and little sister got a new target.

Your girlfriend is so lucky having an older sister she can look up to.

NO! She's really fat, has tiny teeth, and has a lazy eye.

Took my ex's sister's virginity while my ex was pregnant.

Story?

I'm gonna be out of town in the same city as my wife's sister a few weeks from now and I have every intention of fucking the taste out of that bitch.

I'd fuck the shit out of my gf sister.

greentext
godspeed user

Yep she's much hotter than my gf. Recorded her showering once

Pic?

First ever green text!

>be me
>now ex gf and I had plans to move in together after we found out she was pregnant
>ex is a few years older, sister is right around my age
>relationship with ex deteriorates, wanted to try and make it work for our child and our families
>sister was much skinnier, virgin, tight little body
>sister was living at her parents house at the time (20) while going to college to save money

Cont?

My gfs hot ass older sister, I wanna eat her pussy so bad

keep goin

can I have a name on OP's pic? she's my type

No, she's fat and ugly

That just means she would be eager to do it, eager to please, and willing to keep quiet about it.

Similar here. I don't think I'd honestly enjoy fucking either of them but it would be fun to have them in a MFF. I often fantasize about one of them watching or something. Would love to have one of them help me make my GF cum. Good stuff.

cont please

yes

Yes

>Be me. Go to nude beach with wife and her sister. Spend day with cock out in front of sister-in-law. Felt good man

Brother only