Convince me to kill myself Sup Forums

Convince me to kill myself Sup Forums
I Sup Forumselieve in you guys

shut the fuck up, u big fucking baby.

Come on cunts

Your life is sad and you know you want to die. Just escape everything.

dont kill yourself, make someone else do it for you by killing someone, then wait for police

You're white, you deserve to die. Every town in America in 30 years will be darker and soon everyone on earth will either be Nigger black, an African, a Chinese Asian, or an Olive color (Arab and Hispanic looking).

is that a warm log on the ground?

also nothings gonna change in your life

You won't have to see whatever is coming.

you dont own a mercedes

What are you gay? Just do it faggot!

Instead of killing yourself and ending up dead and not being remembered for anything good in life.

May i suggest the following.

Go to a mosque and empty all but one of those bullets into the heads of muslims, take a knife aswell so that no one will try to get close to stop you and slice as many as you can, then use the remaining bullet to anhero.

Make sure you count your bullets and make sure you don't wimp out.

don't just anhero, be hero, then anhero

If you're legit on suicide, do some cool shit before you do it or do something that will get you on the news. Say something really particular or call the news station right before you do it and tell them what you're about to do but finish the call with "OP fuckin' delivers" that way we'll all know the night our Sup Forumsrother delivered

trips demand

believing in us was your first mistake
Don't do it faggot you have so much to live and nothing to die for

Instead of killing yourself and ending up dead and not being remembered for anything good in life.

May i suggest the following.

Go to a mosque and empty all but one of those bullets into the heads of muslims, take a knife aswell so that no one will try to get close to stop you and slice as many as you can, then use the remaining bullet to anhero.

Make sure you count your bullets and make sure you don't wimp out.

don't just anhero, be hero, then anhero

I like where this is going
Trips demands!!!!!
Deus Valt!!!!
Start the religious war user!!!

this, but also hit up a christian church as well. if you're gonna hit one bullshit religion, might as well hit as many as you can. like, how can anyone still beilve in god when down the road you have a group of people praying to another different god? none of it makes any sense, kill em all I say.

Write the name of someone you really hate all over yourself before you an hero so they'll catch some heat for it

>DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Happiness is a warm gun (bang bang shoot shoot)
Happiness is a warm gun, mama (bang bang shoot shoot)
When I hold you in my arms (oh, yeah)
And I feel my finger on your trigger (oh, yeah)
I know nobody can do me no harm (oh, yeah)
Because, (happiness) is a warm gun, mama (bang bang shoot shoot)
Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is (bang bang shoot shoot)

Kek

You are an idiot.
That is counter productive and will end up doing fuck all.
Stop being a fat atheist cunt and start something beautiful.
Fucking fat edge faggot.

Find this guy instead of that stupid plan.

nice gun!
I'd like to have a revolver like that. i have a CZ sp01 shadow. i really like it. a snubnose like that would be cool.
just keep living and own your gun dude.

stop being an emplty shell of a human and start something beautiful
fucking brain dead sheep faggot

Do it

This user got it right

OP you are a fucking crybaby

"Either we heal as a team or we’re gonna crumble, inch by inch, play by play, till we’re finished. We’re in hell right now, gentlemen, believe me. And we can stay here and get the $&#@ kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb out of hell, one inch at a time."

Do something so we know you did it. If you want to kill yourself do it, you do not need to be convinced if you really wanna do it fag.

Don't do it

Found the filthy muslim/islamist sympathiser.

Stop being a bitch

"oh my god, i am so edgy and powerful for telling someone on the internet to kill himself, this completely makes up for the misery of my own life."

the only ones that should eat a shotgun shell for lunch are you fucking dickheads

Hey user, wheres your great idea?
I don't see it anywhere because you are the fucking idiot sheep that just spews out shit he hears from other poeple.

KeK
I think the fat fuck atheist has a sore bottom.

hang in there my dude, we're all going to make it

Hows your shitty existence going user?
Getting sour over a suicide thread are we user?
Going to go to the bathroom after this and ram another dildo in your ass are you user?

Don't do it OP. I'm not going to do the cliche "you have so much to live for" skit, but people do care about you. If you do this, your not only hurting yourself, your hurting your friends and family around you irreparably. Shit, if nobody else cares, I do. If no one else is around for you, then don't do this for my sake.

your k/d in cod is trash

>hating other religions is fine unless it's mine

good logic cunt

i get the feeling it's not a real gun but il contribute.

if you are going to kill yourself do it in some amazing grand fashion.

go to a mosque or police station some shit and start shooting.

if near Nevada set up a live stream and drive into area 51 don't stop and show us how far you get before you die

think about it user
you will be famous and you will be in the news as that guy who shot up a police station or mosque.

or the guy who drove into area 51 for everyone to see what goes on inside

spend your money on a shitload of drugs and fast food

god speed user

You must be new here. The door's still open. Close it on the way out.

If you're not new here, you must have gotten lost. The door's right behind you.

If you're not lost or new, you're fucking retarded. That's the only way you haven't learned by now.

Hurr durr, I take things on B seriously

Go to north korea try to kill as many soldiers as you can. Once war breaks out, Trump will take care of the rest.

almost my dude ;)

Found the filthy islamist fuck.

Islam is not a religion you mongtard, it is a terrorist cult.

My logic is this, kill terrorists, kill terrorist sympathisers.

whats your fucking logic? being edgey on a anonymous imageboard?

Dude do everyone in this reality a favor and swallow some razorblades or drink a pint of bleach you fucking child