twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are IDs even gone?

Why are IDs even gone?

Can I get some Q tits to help me relax?

AUT
Otago correctional facility

Anyone in auckland?

Saw two guys beat the shit out of an old man in Henderson today lol

West auckland is fill of druggo scum that are pretty much animals.

You're not wrong. That + ugly as fuck single mums with tragic shitty tattoos

Daily reminder we are being flooded with immigrants and meth and police can't arrest criminals anymore because of health and safety laws.

Friendly reminder that these threads are being monitored by the GCSB so don't share any nudes without consent.

Nudesfags fuck off reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lads

kek my wife's boyfriend works at AUT

Dunners reporting

Fuckin' chilling, ww@?
Dubs demands nudes, fuck a GCSB nigga

Where did you see this.?

intimate visual recordings are those made without knowledge or consent. making or distributing these are illegal.
In saying this, I don't know of any legislation that makes it illegal or sharing 'without consent' any nude image of anyone. They were looking at changing the privacy act but I don't think they ever successfully did it.

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

Just give the nudes to one of us Trump loving Yankees and we will share them on your behalf

Don't worry man I'm fighting the good fight. I make my meth right here in new zealand and I lace it with poison then sell it to samoans

2 birds

woop! woop!

It's a breach of privacy and probably part of the "thou shalt not tell thy fellow man to kys on the internet" because if they do then you go to jail.

it's been 2 years mate. move on

chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

nah but for real your words have hurt me bro, and you didnt need to use caps, the sounds now rings deep within my ears and soul, the residual anguish echos within me.

It's not illegal to share nudes which were taken with the subjects consent. It's not (legally) implied that the images won't be spread.

"Intimate visual recordings" only counts secret recordings.

However if the subject found out, reported it, and you did it again, you might fall foul of cyber bullying laws. We haven't had a test case for this really.

In saying all of this it's pretty scumbag move to do a bitch and post her nudes. Agree, nudefags fuck off.

is there a wood industry in NZ?

fuck off dunners

NZG = NEW ZEALAND is GARBAGE

Fuck did I do?

As in forestry? Yes

This guy got fined 250k in reparations for sharing this girls nudes on facebook. We all know this.

There is a Wood Elf industry in New Zealand...

Yes we actually have the best conditions in the world for growing pine trees.

Radiata pine grows to a harvestable size here in 20 years, in other countries it's closer to 30.

We export pretty much all our wood to China, and as a result wood is expensive domestically. It's a contributing factor to the housing crisis.

Yes be prepared to burn 9000 or 10k calories per day.

it's like you faggots haven't seen 13 reasons why. bitches kill themselves because of this kind of shit. the fine should be more than 250k

Citation needed, I don't know this and find it fuckin hard to beleive

NZ is pretty sick tho
Its just these threads
EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

And not a single good thread

damn...

NEW ZEALAND = PURE GARBAGE

Yeah I agree nudefags can fuck right off unless they are posting themselves.

I got a 7.5 inch wood industry and a hairy ass. Taking requests.

It ain't breach of shit, either the image is illegal or it isn't.
the only possible downfall would come under the harmful digital communications act, in which case it would need to be proven that the sharing of the image is harmful to the victim, fuck all of what is ever posted here is posted with intention that it cause harm to a victim, with the potential to cause harm to an ordinary reasonable person in the position of the victim or actually causes harm to the victim.
Simply,
>"hey this is my ex"
>dirty pic sent by her on snapchat
>girl unidentified and unidentifiable
no worries.

truth

here's a scary statistic... Majority of women that have ever lived, have died.

I'm with you here, Havn't heard shit about that, and under the HDCA the maximum fine a person can receive is $50k.
Sounds like a crock of shit, but of course we heard it not only just on the internet, but on Sup Forums

damn, thats deep

NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN NEW ZEALAND
NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

Wood is expensive as fuck. Lots of mills in nz have closed from health and safety BS.

I want to go halves or quarters in a portable sawmill. Costs 25k for mill or 75k for sawn timber for a house. So if it takes 4 guys to fell and mill timber for a house in 2 weeks work, we are well ahead.

you gonna provide a citation for that or you going to to just spit our more unproven garbage?

has that data been peer reviewed? published in a recognized journal?
:P

We all should snitch on that guy posting Talia so he gets doxxed under the harmful communications bill.

Brah, he ain't wrong either
>who.int/gho/women_and_health/mortality/en/
Crazy shit man, whodafunktit

pls don't. i'll stop. promise.

>:P

No i am Spartacus!

look! I'm user. "omg! a tv show told me a sad thing and now I feel the need to tell people on the internet about it."
fuck off noddy

It fucks me off man, this is my last retreat for some form of communication with my nz peers. I have no mates IRL and everyone my age has left my town.

Then you destroy the fabric of anonymous trust in each other, spreading the same photo and doxing that poor bitch.

She posted that for your enjoyment and you bite the hand that feeds.

I honestly want to rape you as punishment for posting that pic every night.

All internet data from 5 eyes is stored under Utah desert for eternity. If she complained you'd be fucked.

bro

top kek

Q: What do you call a sheep tied to a post in downtown Auckland?
A: A leisure center

What do you call a Maori in a car?

Hot wheels

Police do what they want in the name of JUSTIENESH

What health and safty law referring to m9:?

are you dunners?

Section 14 of the Bill of Rights Act is our verion of the First Amendment, you fucking retard

OP why are you such a faggot? These threads are cancerous.