I just had my first threesome

I just had my first threesome.

Started dating this girl about 4 weeks ago and tonight we were hanging out at her place and her roommate started pouring shots. We all got really drunk and then the girl I've been dating suggested that we play spin-the-bottle.

Her roommate grabbed an empty wine bottle from the top of the refrigerator and spun it. It stopped on my girl. Then they started making out right in front of me. Then it was my turn to kiss her roommate. While I was kissing her roommate, the girl I've been dating pulled her tank-top down and started licking her nipples while I was kissing her. Two minutes later, they were both sucking my dick. It seemed like they planned for it to happen before I came over though. They seemed rehearsed.

They're asleep now. I've cum five times in the past three hours. Best sex I've ever had in my entire life.
Starting to wonder if this girl is relationship material. Tonight was awesome and all, but I kind of feel like they've hooked up with each other before and they seemed more into each other than me.

I felt like a spectator. Like I was just a flesh dildo in their lesbian relationship.
I feel so used right now.
Should I keep seeing this girl or should I dump her?

Leave it to Op to have sex with two girls at the same time and still be a faggot.

Keep fucking them until you get bored of them faggot.

And post more pics

I'm sure I'm just going to be the first of many to say this, but... Stop being such a homosexual.

Sorry, I guess I was third.

Stop thinking like a bitch and enjoy it while it lasts

>I feel so used right now.

you're gay, in the closet faggot.

no sane straight male would fuck 2 girls then whine about their feelings.

gay

fpbp

I only have a few of the blowjob. Shit escalated quickly

Best post Ive seen in a while

The feeling used part makes me think it's a fake story

That's the perfect pic for this post.

fpbp

they look fuckin ugly dude

They are roommates? So this could happen again? Every week? Twice a week?

You poor thing. I would hold you right now if I could. Women are so insensitive.

They're definitely not supermodels. But I look exactly how you think I look, so I'm playing ball in my league.

It's better than not playing at all.

Best post of the year.

That is the perfect post, and a big part of the reason I still come here, never change user.

lmao rekt

From the pics, from what I can see, your dick looks below/slightly below avg. Wtf??

Chicks double up a dick like that? On purpose?

It's 6 inches. Exactly 6 inches.

show pussies, not dick

I have sex with 2 girls at the same time and I can't get a congratulations? Not one at-a-boy?

You are all faggots.

u a bitch LOL

dont listen to them they wish theyd have two girls sucking and fucking them lmao. which is ur girl? righty?

The blonde is my girl. Girl on my left.
The girl on my right is her roommate. She rocked my world tonight. Stuck her finger in my ass while she was on the bottom of a 69 and I was fucking my girl doggy style. She was sucking my balls while she did it and I came in like 10 seconds.

Like I said, best sex I've ever had.

>stuck her finger in my ass

>I felt like a spectator. Like I was just a flesh dildo in their lesbian relationship.

Congratulations, several million men would now like to trade places with you.
Stop whining, cross it off your bucket list, move on.

Moar pics please. Also, fuck them, but don't get attached. Have fun, but it's not long-term relationship material.

you shoulda pulled out and gave her friend a facial :pp

if i could upvote this, I sure would

You are faggot of unbelievable proportions OP.

There are girls that want your d, and like to share it. If they were more into each other, they wouldn't want your d.
And Even if they are, they still want your d.

I wish they dumped your insecure faggot ass, and got it on with me instead. Having 3 some is nothing to whine about, and even if the relationship does not work out, you still had a 3some.

fuck off faggot

*billion

That's any female out there lol. getting attached is really not worth the suffering afterwards, when they go crazy, or decide to betray you.

lol

I did. My girl realized I was cumming and turned around and they both sucked my dick for about 2 minutes after I came and then snowballed each other. My girl's roommate looked me right in the eye and then put the finger she had in my ass right in her mouth and sucked on it while my girl was licking my cum off of her chest.

perfect pic. perfect post.

gross

You seem to have a pretty faggy way.

Best sex you ever had
Threesome
Should i keep going?

Is it a retorical question?