I'm dyslexic and i feel if i am going to read something it has to be worth it! So far i've read The Devine Comedy...

I'm dyslexic and i feel if i am going to read something it has to be worth it! So far i've read The Devine Comedy, Lolita, 1984, and Catch-22. Do you have any good books for me to read /b? Inb4;go to lit fgt

I reccomend "The Hornet Factory"

If you enjoyed 1984, "Brave New World" is the masterpiece of dystopias.

I'd recommend "The Mysterious Stranger" by Mark Twain, you can find it online for free. Also "Flowers for Algernon"

One soldiers war

Arkady arkadavitch babvhebko

Civilization and its Disco Tents

you are okay, user. i'm dyslexic too. i love you even though i don't know you. we are broken compared to this fucked up worlds' standards. be strong. my heart cries out for you.

this book was actually boring but if you get through it it's worth it

one of my favorite books and it's an easy read

Flowers for algernon.

Agreed

seconded

I think u mean The Wasp Factory by Ian Banks. Yep yep fits well here with this group for sure.

wew

Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. Geek love by Katherine Dunn.

2666 by Roberto BolaƱo. yeah youve probably never heard of it. but just because it's not one of those cliched books that every 16 year old thinks is hella deep doesn't mean it's not good

Seconding this, its like the flipside to 1984 too, and a much better book too imo.

Isn't that the huge 900 something page tome with a cryptic title? Is it actually worth the read?

Fahrenheit 451, maybe.

>Flowers for Algernon
Read that one too. Good, interesting book. Premise can run a little thin, as the book didn't actually do anything I didn't expect it to, but still a good book.

not that user, but yeah that's the one! It wouldn't be my first recommendation for someone dyslexic, sure, BUT I can see user's point. The book is split up into distinct parts and the language isn't too complicated to read compared to other 900 page tomes like Infinite Jest for example. A very rewarding book too

The savage detectives by bolano is really good too. A 'road trip' book spanning decades following two poets as they try to trace the originator and creator of a poetry movement they love, told from the POVs of people they encountered on their travels

yeah, wasp factory? why ? (im retarded pls be patient)

because it's a book for edgelords