Why are White countries so much better than non-White countries (with the exception of some in east Asia)?

Why are White countries so much better than non-White countries (with the exception of some in east Asia)?

>PPP
meme measurement
GDP nominal shows the actual wealth of a nation, PPP adjusts for cheap shit in shithole countries
All PPP does is make poor countries look better

Sure? Here's the global nominal then.

I don't see that much of a difference tbqh with you senpai.

>2004
Found a map from 2015

I love how africans in equatorial guinea are richer than slavs

The pattern still remains you spastic autist

Don't bully pls
You're on Sup Forums, you'll find plenty of autists here

S-sorry bro, I'm having a bad day

It's alright user
I hope things get better for you

because european nations saw their second golden age during a time of rapid industrialization and long term navigation
these european nations essentially emptied or crippled native populations of several nations, which then saw rapid european immigration during the industrialized period

The Balkans and Ukraine are pretty shitty

>white

Don't pretend to be dumb on purpose zang.
We saw a golden age because we, invented democracy and capitalism not the other way around.

>nah nah !!! only successful countries should be called Whites !!!!!

well, in fact, Slavs are full 100% whites, and some of Arab cunts(Afghanistan, Iran) are genetically Whites(gene code R1), and also, some of South American cunts are also whites (Uruguay, Argentina)

money is not everything
asians are sneaky insects with inferior culture

delet this

>If you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live its entire life thinking itself to be stupid.

Being at the forefront of science.

Which is going to shit now with all that idiots taking over while China already has 2 genetically modified babies, only low on fucks to give.

>it's

Well that map made my country look better instead of shittier

Solo parti locoooo

>All PPP does is make poor countries look better

cost of living isn't a meme, my ovine friend

if both a norwegian and an american make $50,000 USD gross per year, but the american's rent and health care is 200% the cost, the american has a poorer quality of life. less money to spend on luxuries, less to spend in other critical areas (food, education, whatever), and less money leftover to travel to other countries.

PPP is perfectly valid, you're just butthurt that you have an overpriced local economy just like australia

You are retarded. Prices distort level of real wealth. It only makes sense to control for them

>already has 2 genetically modified babies, only low on fucks to give.

on the bright side, the iteration rate for genetically modified humans is quite slow (the length of a human life span)

it's gonna be some slow, slow science

The 3 possible ways to be rich:
>Be a tax heaven meme ""country""
>Have oil
>Be white/east Asian (productive population)
Or any combination of those.

We have all three.

>hurdur an egg in Korea is different from an egg in the USA

Funny how Americans only measure in wealth, ever try a happiness chart? Or are you so hopped up on anti-depressants?