Why do people in Sup Forums love hurting other people's feelings?

Why do people in Sup Forums love hurting other people's feelings?

because the truth hurts.

>pedro can't handle the bantz

Build wall

damn thats fucking deep.

BOOM

Because you're a fucking memelord

U HAVE 2 STAY THERE

Why do you let words hurt?

Shit get rekt op

Everytime I see these pictures of Pepe torturing Wojak I die a little on the inside.

They should be friends. Forever.

Why do you deserve a free pass?

being honest is more important than being nice.

first post best post

only post with replies

The truth should never be discarded to spare feelings, unless it's your wife.

... Welcome to the internet?

Nah, he's just washing him in the sink.

Mexicans don't go on reddit. He's either from tumblr or ig

There's another image out there about pol being "the hurtbox". I thought I saved it, but I guess I didn't.

Social isolation creates a lack of empathy and increases narcissism.

Same with tumblrites and SJWs

im black frequenting this website for months and im fully convinced that im a piece of shit nigger. Let me tell you something about a nigger. niggers are not human, and won't stay in their places. They create, carry, and spread horrible diseases; and unweave the moral fabric of every society that accepts them. They "dumb down" our schools, slowing the progress of the White race. They commit crimes at a far higher rate than any other animal or human on earth, and are extremely costly to maintain. They devastate any city, country, or organization they infest. They are parasites, and will stop at nothing short of killing their hosts; regardless of the impact it will have on their own shitskin hides.

>Willkommen to das real world
>It's a slippery slope, hold tight because it's only downhill from here OP

Fuck off nigger

BTFO!

If more blacks visited this site, the more knowledge they would gain about the realistic mannerisms of blacks. Niggers and blacks are the same, yet the liberal media brainwashes these impressionable subhumans into thinking they have a possibility of being equals to whites. Let me tell you about nigger behavior. TNB" stands for Typical Nigger Behavior. It includes smoking crack, stealing gasoline by torchlight, robbing, raping, murdering, crotch grabbing, not working, and surfing scat and faggot websites. It also includes nigger bucks leaving their sows as soon as they get them pregnant, and sows getting pregnant fifteen times from fifteen different nigger bucks, to get more welfare.

At a minimum, TNB simply demonstrates the stupidity of the nigger race. At its maximum, TNB results in the death of one or more niggers.

The following are some well documented and indisputable examples of Typical Nigger Behavior. These are the facts that the liberal news media do not want you to see.